Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. (5894 Views)

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / A Times I Feel Like Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by siofra(f): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2022
I feel GROSS.

why did this have happen to me?

The guy just pretended like nothing happened but I know he heard it.

It's because I laughed too much.

This is the most embarrassing day of my life.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by KingDash: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2022
I Dey enter Canada this September God don do am for me

50 Likes

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by postbmd: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Bleep him he will forget d fart

6 Likes

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Moh247: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2022
cool

Fart or no fart .. a nigga's worries are about staking and raking his paper and get his finances right

He prolly isn't even concerned about a farting fellow human being

I bet if Kim Kardashian or Beyonce farted gentlemen around would ask her if everything was ok with her oversized fat filled buttocks

No time for women pettiness this days, a nigga got bills to pay

23 Likes

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by dazzlingd(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2022
siofra:
I feel GROSS.

You are lucky it wasnt me, I would have made it more miserable for you.
I'll cover my nose and scream away from you.

19 Likes

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2022
dazzlingd:

You are lucky it wasnt me, I would have made it more miserable for you.
I'll cover my nose and scream away from you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by wickedJezibel(f): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Fart or no fart .. a nigga's worries are about staking and raking his paper and get his finances right

He prolly isn't even concerned about a farting fellow human being

I bet if Kim Kardashian or Beyonce farted gentlemen around would ask her if everything was ok with their oversized fat filled buttocks

No time for women pettiness this days

Shut up
stop sending me pm

4 Likes

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Conwarden: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2022
siofra:
I feel GROSS.

Did it smell

If it didn't, no offense taken by most reasonable people.

Even if it did, las las you go dey alright.

Meanwhile. . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

6 Likes

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Prechgold1180(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2022
[s][/s]
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Patriottt: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2022
It happens.. no big deal.. the guy self na guy man

1 Like

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Moh247: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hi Fernandez .. hope you are good

Would like your perspective on this thread bellow if you don't mind as an atheist

https://www.nairaland.com/7207482/what-spiritual-fears-belief-lets#114371824
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Kestolove(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2022
its nature

1 Like

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2022
You self, stop eating opa and malt everyday

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

Would like your perspective on this thread bellow if you don't mind as an atheist

Do you want me to quote ya on there or here..well for ya info I don't believe in anything spiritual/gods/primitive and Religious nonsense..they are mental control nonsense..

Quote me wherever ya want the convo to continue.. grin wink
grin
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Moh247: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you want me to quote ya on there or here..well for ya info I don't believe in anything spiritual/gods/primitive and Religious nonsense..they are mental control nonsense..

grin

Lol

Definitely on the other thread not this fart thread grin

1 Like

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Offpoint1: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2022
Hope he's not dead?

1 Like

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by JBriel: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2022
siofra:
I feel GROSS.

Some guys swears have caught up with you finally. Stop violence you don't hear word. See your life outside now grin

1 Like

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Dfynboi: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2022
siofra:
I feel GROSS.

d guy wey u know,wey know u or d one wey u no know wey no know u
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Peritome: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2022
I didn't see anything wrong with that.
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Premiumwriter: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2022
siofra:
I feel GROSS.

YOU ARE GROSS undecided
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Nerogaming01(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

You're talking to yourself. Why?
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Nerogaming01(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin

Ferna grin why you dey talk to yourself naaa grin

No one here use the word 'proly' except you my brother grin
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Moh247: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nerogaming01:

You're talking to yourself. Why?

Baba don go take Sunday morning mixture con dey see double again

For your mind now Na me be Fernandes con still be Muhammed join
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Rickmann: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
siofra:
I feel GROSS.

Don't beat urslf up dear, so long you are OBIdient, na small thing grin
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Biafranodogwu55: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Faint and wake up again the thing go clear 4 him mindgrin grin
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by stabilizer: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
But you've never felt bad like this whenever you farted in church... Do you know how choked the angels used to be each time you farted?
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Donaluta(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
What's our business with your carelessness... Don't bore us with this rubbish again...

2 Likes

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Alwaysready(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
siofra:
I feel GROSS.

Dirty gal with wormy pussy full of infections.

Shame! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by TheWolfen(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's okay.
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Tallesty1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Somebody needs to check up on that guy to be sure he's alright.

1 Like

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by YourFavorite21(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kai, I feel for the guy o, and women's fart too dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? / Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) / [video]nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.