Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy (63363 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by simple250: 2:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shameless man that is sleeping with a married woman and cheating with another single lady.Shame has left all these men and this is somebody's future husband ooo,where are we going in this life like this? I pity the unfortunate lady that will eventually marry this shameless yahoo boy.

E go chock you 1day .....
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by esky158(m): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2021
To my nigger's just have money and every other pussy shall be added on yo u angry

5 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by udede(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2021
Woman matter too heavy for mouth
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Jesterinjay: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shameless man that is sleeping with a married woman and cheating with another single lady.Shame has left all these men and this is somebody's future husband ooo,where are we going in this life like this? I pity the unfortunate lady that will eventually marry this shameless yahoo boy.
undecided
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Bigpapi: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Foreverdope:
A bemusing story shared by a social media user on twitter revealed how a married woman and a lady fought themselves over a teenage Yahoo boy.

According to the twitter user, a 19-year-old Yahoo boy was secretly having an affair with a 31-year-old housewife.

In addition, the teenager was also sleeping with a 28-year-old lady identified as Faith, who resides in his street.

Trouble started when the married woman came to see him unannounced and met the other lady in his house.

Before long, they started exchanging words and it was during the process of words exchange that they both revealed their respective ages.

As Faith called the housewife a ‘small girl’, who was not her mate, since she appeared older than her.

She told her she is a 28 years old lady, surprisingly the married woman revealed she is 31.

Things got out of hands to a point where they started exchanging blows before they were eventually separated by neighbours in the compound.

Read the tweet below;

Housewife and lady fought in my street because of a 19yo Yahoo boy.

Housewife was dating the guy, guy was also 

Both met each other and started fighting. Faith called housewife a ‘small girl’ who is not her age mate.

Faith says she’s 28, housewife reveals she is 31 but Yahoo Boy is said to be just 19. They fought but were separated by neighbours. 

Yahoo boy pushed them out, took his key and drove out

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Source twitter

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by FahBuLous: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
That's Siofra and FutureIsFemale grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by IbadeHQ: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Shellsploit:
Let me quickly charge my cellphone before i comment.
I have the 5mins video clip, quote me if interested.

Please send it to me
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
The future was pushed out

Saphiere
Pocohantas
Woundedlamb
Cococandy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by drezzyx(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by WHITELIGHTER: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Life of an average naija babe....it's all about the money

8 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Cantonese: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
“Exchanging blows”. If to say na letter or money dem dey exchange e for no better?
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by KushLyon(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
I thought they said the futureisfemale, why dem come dey fight for preeq?

14 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Carlyboi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ridiculousness!the moral depravity and decadence in the Nigerian society these days is alarming!

But I mean isn’t the cos of the fight obvious to the blind poverty induced money whoring or why would a 28 year lady woman be involved with a just legal 19 year old boy not to talk of the married 31yr old the boy got guts tho lol!

This is what happens when free+conned out money falls on the lap of a directionless kid it’s gonna take the grace for him not overdo and act reckless.Someone’s daughter,Sister,aunt and Mom fighting over some lil boy’s dick!Smh!

4 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by sweetMichael(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
DannyXpress:
Money will get you women (Gold diggers most especially)

But they will only be there for the money.
ur head dey there

5 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by damola1: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
DannyXpress:

Any difference between the honeypots of gold diggers and so called ‘ un gold diggers ?’

7 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Dollaman02: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Shellsploit:
Let me quickly charge my cellphone before i comment.
I have the 5mins video clip, quote me if interested.
let me have them
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

I don't understand why you are expecting virtue from someone that steals for a living.

3 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Akharmony: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Money answers all thing.. Biko pray, hustle hard make housewife no come deh take solace fro G boy side.
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Akharmony: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
damola1:

Any difference between the honeypots of gold diggers and so called ‘ un gold diggers ?’
One is pure gold and the other is digger��

7 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by sammysneh(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
SarutobiEky:
interested grin
Am interested ,send me the video

1 Like

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by tolaswim: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na wa oooo
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by KushLyon(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
A 19 year old boy is eating the cookie of a 31 years old married woman, and yet he is the shameless one. Your brain is working in reverse, I won't be surprised if you're the aunty Faith, 28 years old hen

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by LikeAking: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Correct 19 year old guy.
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Ayo081(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
undecided
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kudos to the yahoo boy, if foolish golddigging women throws themselves at you use and dump them..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Telekinetic: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
LikeAking:
Correct 19 year old guy.
And I can bet you he drives a Benz. Na only Benz fit make women Dey mumu like this.

4 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Ayo081(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
KushLyon:

A 19 year old boy is eating the cookie of a 31 years old married woman, and yet he is the shameless one. Your brain is working in reverse, I won't be surprised if you're the aunty Faith, 28 years old hen
iyaebe is 69 yo undecided

1 Like

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Doubleoo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

A P I G spotted. This must be a frustrated smello. One innocent man is probably nurturing this thing. Ew!!! Disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by IRODANOSA(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
DannyXpress:

I recall something similar to this your second line, from Youngsix's verse on MI's Export. wink
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by gulfer: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Twitter tales angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.