Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy (63364 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Oluwaleinad14(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Useless lots
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Babyboyforeal(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shameless man that is sleeping with a married woman and cheating with another single lady.Shame has left all these men and this is somebody's future husband ooo,where are we going in this life like this? I pity the unfortunate lady that will eventually marry this shameless yahoo boy.
I have been monitoring ur comments for a while, babe u need help please locate the nearest psychiatrist hospital

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Gospel2Day: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
You can't live in sins and your brains will be intact and normal. Sinning robs one of their humanity and demotes them to the animal kingdom, where being senseless and shameless is the norm.
Repent and regain your humanity, sanity and dignity.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to Eternal Rest.
Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by damoceile: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Even shame would be ashamed of them grin cheesy
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Obyino: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Make i see am
SarutobiEky:
interested grin

1 Like

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
all 3 of them need to be flogged MERCILESSLY in public, by an arab court!!!

3 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by waldigit: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Foreverdope:
A bemusing story shared by a social media user on twitter revealed how a married woman and a lady fought themselves over a teenage Yahoo boy.

According to the twitter user, a 19-year-old Yahoo boy was secretly having an affair with a 31-year-old housewife.

In addition, the teenager was also sleeping with a 28-year-old lady identified as Faith, who resides in his street.

Trouble started when the married woman came to see him unannounced and met the other lady in his house.

Before long, they started exchanging words and it was during the process of words exchange that they both revealed their respective ages.

As Faith called the housewife a ‘small girl’, who was not her mate, since she appeared older than her.

She told her she is a 28 years old lady, surprisingly the married woman revealed she is 31.

Things got out of hands to a point where they started exchanging blows before they were eventually separated by neighbours in the compound.

Read the tweet below;

Housewife and lady fought in my street because of a 19yo Yahoo boy.

Housewife was dating the guy, guy was also 

Both met each other and started fighting. Faith called housewife a ‘small girl’ who is not her age mate.

Faith says she’s 28, housewife reveals she is 31 but Yahoo Boy is said to be just 19. They fought but were separated by neighbours. 

Yahoo boy pushed them out, took his key and drove out

Source twitter
Poverty na bastard!. Buhari you see what I see?
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by kkonyeji(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
FahBuLous:
That's Siofra and FutureIsFemale grin grin

U forgot to include Iyaebe

1 Like

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Trojan8(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shameless man that is sleeping with a married woman and cheating with another single lady.Shame has left all these men and this is somebody's future husband ooo,where are we going in this life like this? I pity the unfortunate lady that will eventually marry this shameless yahoo boy.

So nothing for the 31 year old married woman sleeping with a teenager? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by AutoChick4U(f): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Too bad. Tufia
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by nesgeeek(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
That is what our modern women are known for. Shameless people!
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Federalofficia(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na wa for this future gender ooooo
Foreverdope:
A bemusing story shared by a social media user on twitter revealed how a married woman and a lady fought themselves over a teenage Yahoo boy.

According to the twitter user, a 19-year-old Yahoo boy was secretly having an affair with a 31-year-old housewife.

In addition, the teenager was also sleeping with a 28-year-old lady identified as Faith, who resides in his street.

Trouble started when the married woman came to see him unannounced and met the other lady in his house.

Before long, they started exchanging words and it was during the process of words exchange that they both revealed their respective ages.

As Faith called the housewife a ‘small girl’, who was not her mate, since she appeared older than her.

She told her she is a 28 years old lady, surprisingly the married woman revealed she is 31.

Things got out of hands to a point where they started exchanging blows before they were eventually separated by neighbours in the compound.

Read the tweet below;

Housewife and lady fought in my street because of a 19yo Yahoo boy.

Housewife was dating the guy, guy was also 

Both met each other and started fighting. Faith called housewife a ‘small girl’ who is not her age mate.

Faith says she’s 28, housewife reveals she is 31 but Yahoo Boy is said to be just 19. They fought but were separated by neighbours. 

Yahoo boy pushed them out, took his key and drove out

Source twitter
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Federalofficia(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
Agriculture is life abeg how you go put me true now me self want turn farmer
Agricmoney:
They weren't fighting for him, but for the money and the luxuries that comes with it

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by EyenNtokon: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
2dice01:
They will still come to an agreement on the sharing formula of the Premium Preeék

cool cheesy

Niggà has seen more pussiés than most midwives grin

i swear
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by emonis88: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
With money , women turn to tissue paper in d hands of men, u use n discard at will. Even if u eventually use them to complete the money them no wan know o!!!

4 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by osazsky(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Clitocurrency nor dey fail..imagine if they werent caught them go begin shout legit huzzle pays..na the 31 year old weak me

5 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by emonis88: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
This ur reverse psychology no work o!!! No worry na when d guy use one or two of them take complete the money, u people go learn, or will u?

3 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by nurain150(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shameless man that is sleeping with a married woman and cheating with another single lady.Shame has left all these men and this is somebody's future husband ooo,where are we going in this life like this? I pity the unfortunate lady that will eventually marry this shameles1s yahoo boy.
Lol the married women are more shameless. I hope you don't how.

1 Like

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
......If this is the future, then it's finished

4 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Agricmoney(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Federalofficia:
Agriculture is life abeg how you go put me true now me self want turn farmer

Whenever u are ready, you send me a mail

Anyway, Agriculture is life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Angelfrost(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Well, his age is quite irrelevant in this matter and to both useless dumb chicks...

Most of these ladies will fight over 10 year old with excess money to spare!

Shame and self respect have no place among most ladies of today!

3 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by NessFortunate: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Foreverdope:
Ladies over to u guys
they are fighting for them rights. #mediocres
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by NessFortunate: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Foreverdope:
Ladies over to u guys
they are fighting for them rights. #mediocres
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by malvisguy212: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lord , see comment abeg . everybody dey go right , only you dey go left

2 Likes

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by abidragon: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
the world is coming to an end cuz money is now in control how can married woman date a yahoo while married to another called her husband just because of money may God help,us all

1 Like

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Richvibes1997: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

1 Like

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by poweredcom(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
@womenareapess over to you come see Dem oo yeye things over a 19 year old yahoo boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by Prolificgiant(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Shellsploit pos a t=108091599:
Let me quickly charge my cellphone before i comment.
I have the 5mins video clip, quote me if interested.
i am interested
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by FahBuLous: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
kkonyeji:

U forgot to include Iyaebe
grin grin
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by tunapawizzy: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
the future is FEMALE indeed
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by tunapawizzy: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
The future was pushed out

Saphiere
Pocohantas
Woundedlamb
Cococandy
looooooooooooooooooool...u cant even make heaven..lmao
Re: Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy by EmmyNorse(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
See as them dey fight for Dickson like Balon d or

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.