Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? (43733 Views)

Why Do Spouses Park Out Of Their Rented Homes When One Of Them Dies? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? / Dangers Of Allowing Your Spouse Live Abroad Or In A Different City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn..... Sometimes Yeeeesssss grin

Should I change my ways?
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
mrksquare:

You are just so sincere and frank to a fault. Really admire this attribute of yours.

Thank you jare. All these pretenders won't agree. Last last, they'll be forking codedly.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Toks2008:

You are still living in the past.

Sx toys have replaced men long ago and you need to see the type of intimacy gadgets these ladies use. They cvm in seconds unlike the stress of a man wasting time on time and probably not even skilled.
Cum in seconds, because you never see natural wey dey make woman cvm in millisecond... grin grin
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Toks2008(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Cum in seconds, because you never see natural wey dey make woman cvm in millisecond... grin grin
Abeg park go one side.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by MPESA(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

If them tempt you now, you go fall yakata.

Oya come and try your luck cheesy

I have stayed 7-8 years without sleeping with another woman except my girl..
P.s
I like your sincerity sha wink

1 Like

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by ajl: 3:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Even an uncle who leave his wife in Lagos for work in Abuja on a weekly basis get cheated on by the wife, not to talk of individuals who are 6000 miles apart. In this case, the uncle is a very upright individual, very straightforward with no side moves. But the wife was doing under-g that she got a family member of the spouse who lived with them sent away.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by sharpwriter(m): 4:35am On Dec 02, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Should I change my ways?
Hmmmn..... No! grin
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Munzy14(m): 5:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Toks2008:

Abeg park go one side.
Na one side i dey like this.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stay one place and behave.

OK, my love.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Poleski: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2021
Awkabigboy:
How do spouses whose partners live abroad cope sexually?

I have a neighbour, her spouse is in Europe and came back after 5 straight years to see the wife and the kids this year.

How do they do this? Are they really faithful to themselves?

There are good and faithful women out there who can remain faithful no matter the time apart, as long as their husbands call regularly or visit home regularly, like your neighbor. However, nobody truly knows if his wife cheats or not.

There are bad women who can't stay two months without a warm dick in their p*unani, no matter how many times their husbands come home in a year or call. In fact, some still cheat while their husbands are still at home!

This is why it's very important to have a long courtship before jumping into marriage. You need to know who you are marrying. I know a man who didn't want to travel when the opportunity arose, because he thought his wife may not stay faithful for long and didn't want to lose her.

And if you must travel, do your best to include masturbation in your sex (if you're not already doing it). Masturbation is healthy and helps a lot when partners are away from each other for a considerable time. It relieves sexual tension. Don't mind what religious nuts have to say, they don't know any better. Masturbation can help to keep you faithful to your partner.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Awkabigboy: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Poleski:

There are good and faithful women out there who can remain faithful no matter the time apart, as long as their husbands call regularly or visit home regularly, like your neighbor. However, nobody truly knows if his wife cheats or not.

There are bad women who can't stay two months without a warm dick in their kitten, no matter how many times they come home in a year or call. In fact, some still cheat while their husbands are still at home!

This is why it's very important to have a long courtship before jumping into marriage. You need to know who you are marrying. I know a man who didn't want to travel when the opportunity arose, because he thought his wife may not stay faithful for long and didn't want to lose her.

[s]And if you must travel, do your best to include masturbation in your sex (if you're not already doing it). Masturbation is healthy and helps a lot when partners are away from each other for a considerable time. Don't mind what religious nuts have to say. Masturbation can help to keep you faithful to your partner.[/s]
Everything you said made sense except this last part I cancelled . If you're a soapy guy that's your bike for u to start even defending it before you're critisied shows they're lot of things wrong with it:
(1)It causes erectile dysfunction whether u like it or not
(2)It causes u not to even desire ur partner, since u can help yourself why seek your partner
(3) makes u feel like a failure bc it is unnatural

Better give yourself sense and stop that nasty attitude

3 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Poleski: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Everything you said made sense except this last part I cancelled . If you're a soapy guy that's your bike for u to start even defending it before you're critisied shows they're lot of things wrong with it:
(2)It causes u not to even desire ur partner, since u can help yourself why seek your partner

Did your church teach you those? If I were you, I would read more science books than your Bible. 

Religion degrades mentality to the point where you regard scientific facts as fiction!

Please, show me a web link from a credible science website to prove the points you listed!
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Awkabigboy: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2021
Poleski:

Did your church teach you those? If I were you, I would read more science books than your Bible. 

Religion degrades mentality to the point where you regard scientific facts as fiction!

Please, show me a web link from a credible science website to prove the points you listed!
Who is talking about religion here , did you read anything religious about my write up? No

So calm down, you can Google the Internet and even people's personal testaments.

Why do you think people talk about quiting masturbation of it was not negative to humans

1 Like

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Poleski: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Who is talking about religion here , did you read anything religious about my write up? No

So calm down, you can Google the Internet and even people's personal testaments.

Why do you think people talk about quiting masturbation of it was not negative to humans

I mentioned religion because you argued like a religious person.

You are unable to provide a credible link to prove your outlandish claims. If you can't defend a claim, don't make it.

Are you aware that there are also people who are addicted to food? Does it mean that food is unhealthy or "negative for humans"?! Your point is illogical.

I could go on and on, listing more examples of addictions. Addiction is a mental problem. We're not talking about mental problems here.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Awkabigboy: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Poleski:

I mentioned religion because you argued like a religious person.

You are unable to provide a credible link to prove your outlandish claims. If you can't defend a claim, don't make it.

Are you aware that there are also people who are addicted to food? Does it mean that food is unhealthy or "negative for humans"?! Your point is illogical.

I could go on and on, listing more examples of addictions. Addiction is a mental problem. We're not talking about mental problems here.
You're assuming I argued like a religious person bc you already had it in mind that anyone who advises u against using your hand to yank off in soapy is religious which I have proving it not to be true . Yet you just want to clinch on it. Deep down u know what I'm saying is true. Quit masturbation, it isn't healthy for your physical and mental health. Already you're struggling here to defend yourself bc you know is not good for u
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Poleski: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Awkabigboy:

You're assuming I argued like a religious person bc you already had it in mind that anyone who advises u against using your hand to yank off in soapy is religious which I have proving it not to be true . Yet you just want to clinch on it. Deep down u know what I'm saying is true. Quit masturbation, it isn't healthy for your physical and mental health. Already you're struggling here to defend yourself bc you know is not good for u

Me struggling to defence myself? Are you serious? You're projecting your own weaknesses onto me! You're incapable of defending your flimsy claims!

Maybe If you masturbate, your brain "go clear small" and help you make logical arguments. grin
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Awkabigboy: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Poleski:

Me struggling to defence myself? Are you serious? You're projecting your own weaknesses onto me! You're incapable of defending your flimsy claims!

Maybe If you masturbate, your brain "go clear small" and help you make logical arguments. grin

Only a weak man like u masturbate bc you feel inferior to approach a woman. grin grin grin grin you're so inferior an weak minded cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Na that your finger and soap u go finally use kill yourself grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by ESANMEA(f): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Awkabigboy:

The idea sef weak me o..
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Awkabigboy: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
ESANMEA:
The idea sef weak me o..
The guy most be one lonely, inferiority complex infected mind embarassed
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Poleski: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Only a weak man like u masturbate bc you feel inferior to approach a woman. grin grin grin grin you're so inferior an weak minded cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Na that your finger and soap u go finally use kill yourself grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

smiley cheesy grin Only the uneducated think masturbation is about the inability to approach a woman. What a little mind you have there. This is caused by the moribund state of our education system.

Has a beautiful woman masturbated in your presence before, I guess only in your dream. Try it; it's lovely. I know, no decent, beautiful woman would descend so low to have anything to do with you, but don't worry, you can still try it with a girl on your level - an ugly village girl. Make sure she's not the dirty one.

Your church has brainwashed you so much that you've become mentally incapacitated to make any rational, intelligent, coherent, or logical arguments. I've lost a few brain cells in this enervating interaction with you. 

Try to enjoy life. A life lived in fear of an imaginary god and in ignorance is a life half lived! Bye!
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you jare. All these pretenders won't agree. Last last, they'll be forking codedly.
transgendered
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Awkabigboy: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Poleski:

smiley cheesy grin Only the uneducated think masturbation is about the inability to approach a woman. What a little mind you have there. This is caused by the moribund state of our education system.

Has a beautiful woman masturbated in your presence before, I guess only in your dream. Try it; it's lovely. I know, no decent, beautiful woman would descend so low to have anything to do with you, but don't worry, you can still try it with a girl on your level - an ugly village girl. Make sure she's not the dirty one.

Your church has brainwashed you so much that you've become mentally incapacitated to make any rational, intelligent, coherent, or logical arguments. I've lost a few brain cells in this enervating interaction with you. 

Try to enjoy life. A life lived in fear of an imaginary god and in ignorance is a life half lived! Bye!
Your long epistle is enough confirmation that u are in pains and need deliverance . Education is different from been enlightened, you're yet to be emancipated young man, quit destroying your penisss with your hand before u have erectile dysfunction. I have told u my own

2 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Naija147: 6:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Miroslavv:

You sure say she never dey collect before the break up ?

I nor know oo

1 Like

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Naija147: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2021
DavidHume:

Sorry to say, they did say does whose boyfriend live abroad . Marriage must be involve to see if the breakup wld be possible.
We have a son together, today is my son’s birthday
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Laideabdulahi: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2021
2tpick:

Please baba how is taking your wife abroad that risky? Please throw more light on this and keep a brother informed. Thanks

It is bro.
I have a friend who is contemplating moving to Canada. Ask me why?
His elder bro moved to Canada, few months /a year, the wife having understood the laws governing homes and relationships, kicked her hubby out of his own home.

Same happened to the second born ,
Same to the third (in UK), this one was e en going out with a man. D moment he raised eye brow and vented his anger. Boom. Marriage was separated

If you were the guy (my friend) will you still go cos he is also married with kids.

I have been watching the UK and Canada, it's becoming a trend, Naija ladies kicking their husband after spending a year or two with Dem in the abroad

I know a friend who just dissolved his 8 years marriage in UK with his Naija wife. Infact he did not dissolve, cos he knew he was gonna lose, d lady pushed for years and finally got it last year.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Sheriman(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's your plan for the weekend? Let's hang out. Why will a fine boy like you be celibate? Your scrotal sac will be so full now.
Get together and give the poor boy a Mouth Action and hand job to reduce the condense sperm in his scrotal sac.
It will relieve him
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by 2tpick: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

It is bro.
I have a friend who is contemplating moving to Canada. Ask me why?
His elder bro moved to Canada, few months /a year, the wife having understood the laws governing homes and relationships, kicked her hubby out of his own home.

Same happened to the second born ,
Same to the third (in UK), this one was e en going out with a man. D moment he raised eye brow and vented his anger. Boom. Marriage was separated

If you were the guy (my friend) will you still go cos he is also married with kids.

I have been watching the UK and Canada, it's becoming a trend, Naija ladies kicking their husband after spending a year or two with Dem in the abroad

I know a friend who just dissolved his 8 years marriage in UK with his Naija wife. Infact he did not dissolve, cos he knew he was gonna lose, d lady pushed for years and finally got it last year.

This is serious!!!

Thanks for your response baba. I appreciate
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by nnennachiji(f): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Marriages fail both in Nigeria and abroad. It’s the duty of both parties to make it work
I was in Nigeria for two years before joining my husband abroad . I was busy and working. My mind wasn’t on sex . My husband was already abroad when I met him. He came back we got married and he left . The only thing that bothered me was having a child. I later conceived when he came back again. He didn’t see our son physically for a year till we joined him. I was busy with my job and taking care of my son to bother about sex.
Sex is good but there’s more to life.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by dave601: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Exactly... At the bolded...

God bless.

Jeezuzpick:

We do not have the power to resist temptation indefinitely, but we can steer our actions to avoid it.

I haven't experienced years away from my wife, but I do travel out to work for months.

What I do is stay indoors when I'm not working.

Some of my colleagues do the same, while others go out in the evenings to drink.

Guess the group that mingle and end up with lovers among the women here?

If you start with the decision to be faithful, and take actions towards it, you at least stand a chance of succeeding.

This chance is seriously threatened, however, if there's a determined person of the opposite sex chasing you.

In that case, be ready to offend anyone just to keep yourself.

My experience so far is that I've managed to make it back intact.

So far.

May God keep helping me.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by dave601: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Awkabigboy:

I see your point. It's evil and unnatural. Many don't know what damage it causes in general, but rather consider it to be a good alternative...
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by dave601: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Calibrator:
As a jonzing guy, I say with all authority that they are the best set of females you can keep as "Friends".

The guyman abroad is already taking care of her finances. All you have to do is turn up with your D and a little care and attention here and there and you got yourself a steady supply of Coochie and Urgent 100ks,200ks and even more depending on how tight your game is

Bro, sorry to be blunt, you're being enslaved by a woman—a married one at that. From experience, I've found some women, especially the older ones can be very passionate about making young men their bond slaves at home, work and others...

But yours is even worse cos you've graduated to being her sex-slave for profit. I would like to really urge you to stop immediately before things get really ripe for its major consequences.

You'd stop getting used and seek something decent and HONOURABLE.

God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love / The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.