Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? (43687 Views)

Why Do Spouses Park Out Of Their Rented Homes When One Of Them Dies? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? / What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by AZControversial(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
caprini1:
Table that has decayed sef grin

grin grin grin abi oo
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Awkabigboy: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kobicove:

What?!

He left his wife and kids for 5 straight years? shocked
I'm telling u
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by seyz91(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
And no one asked your mumu to mention me
Awkabigboy:

Don't be stupid, no one asked u to comment
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Awkabigboy: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
seyz91:
And no one asked your mumu to mention me
Tell your prostitute mother that,animal
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by habsydiamond(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
mu2sa2:
Even sisters and fathers nko!
some of them worst pass olosho and broloshos ooo
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by habsydiamond(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
hope4nigeria:
even the sisters and father's sef no dey faithful to the calling
they way dem dey fire ehn... U go think say dem win start war.. Dem worse ooo for the odaroom war.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by caye(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

See the big smile he has on his face cheesy

Abi o.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by mrksquare: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll use the money to be paying my sugar boy. After all, he makes me happy.

Lol!!
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by movid(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Awkabigboy:
How do spouses whose partners live abroad cope sexually?

I have a neighbour, her spouse is in Europe and came back after 5 straight years to see the wife and the kids this year.

How do they do this? Are they really faithful to themselves?
90% of women whose husbands are abroad cheat. Some not their fault, some it's in the blood. If you leave your wife behind just make sure u don born like 3 4 children on ground and you focus on your children. Cause no guarantee she won't cheat.. I doubt it. Some women don't always want to be lonely on bed. Body no be wood

3 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by mrksquare: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll use the money to be paying my sugar boy. After all, he makes me happy.

You are just so sincere and frank to a fault. Really admire this attribute of yours.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
stuffs4me:

It is ten times better to marry a white woman overseas than bring a Nigerian woman abroad. The white woman will build with you as your partner while the Nigerian woman will always try to rope you into trouble just to take over what you laboured for.

Nobody is talking about slapping anybody and you know.
Nigerian woman will frame you for a crime you didn't do just to take over what you laboured for

Not all Nigerian women are bad... after all they get married to Asians Europeans and Americans.... Why dont they treat them bad as Nigerian ladies do to Nigerian men..... !!... Nigerian ladies do build their men too... .. All i know is our men dont treat our ladies right.... somethings u cant do to a white.... they will do it to a Nigeria woman and get away with it...

Its a 2 way traffic.... !!.. Unless d lady came into ur life for goodies... the fact is d red flags will be there but u guys will be blind to it... and funny enough they will be sincere ladies wanting u guys but u same guys will turn them down....!!
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Calibrator:
As a jonzing guy, I say with all authority that they are the best set of females you can keep as "Friends".

The guyman abroad is already taking care of her finances. All you have to do is turn up with your D and a little care and attention here and there and you got yourself a steady supply of Coochie and Urgent 100ks,200ks and even more depending on how tight your game is
No lies at all...They like young handsome and energetic single guys..I wouldn't find myself in such dealing..Banging somebody's wife..As a traditional rooted guy, those things comes with supreme prize.

People who indulge in it, especially men, cheat on code..

The ladies do as well with ex lover or colleague at work place.. lipsrsealed

I wonder how married people choose to stay apart.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Munzy14(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I can't even try it and will not advise any female I know to try it. I love sex very much and I am active. Fingering no dey belleful me. Or else I go dey call my EX to come work am.

My friend wey her husband travel for 5 years and returned. She say when the husband been wan nack the local government, the place don close up. I can't try it. Instead of her to find someone to be helping her oil the region. And the husband will be cheating like that.
Raw truth.. grin

Nature must feel the vacuum...One finds inner peace with being honest.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Klass99(f): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2021

4 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Munzy14(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
Toks2008:
The faithful ladies use dildos and the men have side babes.
Love Machine cannever satisfy like natural with bloody veins.. grin

People who indulge in such cheats..But respect themselves codedly...The man provides fund, the lady takes care of his kids thats all...Five years i never see my wife pant, na juju be that na...I can't try that shit for months self.

Oversees husbands self lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Nwagod26: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Where are they?

Oya see Dem ask Dem. Oya make in answer.

How una take dey Bleep?
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Naijaolosho2: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

It's not.

Some people need sex less as they have less sex. Some can't stop thinking about it.

People are just different. The key is to avoid situations where your weakness is sore tested.

Do we have power to avoid temptations?

At the bolded, inasmuch as you're an active human (male or female),the urge will definitely come and circumstances surrounding it would determine if the person in the position would yeild to the temptations eg peer pressure, conflicts with the other partner.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

Do we have power to avoid temptations?

At the bolded, inasmuch as you're an active human (male or female),the urge will definitely come and circumstances surrounding it would determine if the person in the position would yeild to the temptations eg peer pressure, conflicts with the other partner.

We do not have the power to resist temptation indefinitely, but we can steer our actions to avoid it.

I haven't experienced years away from my wife, but I do travel out to work for months.

What I do is stay indoors when I'm not working.

Some of my colleagues do the same, while others go out in the evenings to drink.

Guess the group that mingle and end up with lovers among the women here?

If you start with the decision to be faithful, and take actions towards it, you at least stand a chance of succeeding.

This chance is seriously threatened, however, if there's a determined person of the opposite sex chasing you.

In that case, be ready to offend anyone just to keep yourself.

My experience so far is that I've managed to make it back intact.

So far.

May God keep helping me.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by sisisioge: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Awkabigboy:

As in ee, and deep in their hearts they know

Yeah....except for those who are in each other's faces and practice phone intimacy frequently.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by vickydevoka(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Joysticks:
Most women love cuddling and kissing more than sex.
Yes. The like fingering as well

1 Like

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by vickydevoka(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Joysticks:
Most women love cuddling and kissing more than sex.
Yes. The like fingering as well.

Me I love cuddling n kissing more than penetration.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Chykes4micheal: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Marriage have been underrated these days. People just marry to fulfill all righteousness. Marriage is suppose to make both man and woman live together forever, to procreate, to love and to cherish, to bond etc... But nowadays, wife will be in abroad while husband will be in Nigeria or husband will be in abroad and wife will be in Nigeria with the children. That is not God's plan for marriage cry
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Dbarrzx: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Who tonto help? Guy me no send ooo so far I make legit no wy to take care of my kids and enjoy life.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by MPESA(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I can't even try it and will not advise any female I know to try it. I love sex very much and I am active. Fingering no dey belleful me. Or else I go dey call my EX to come work am.

My friend wey her husband travel for 5 years and returned. She say when the husband been wan nack the local government, the place don close up. I can't try it. Instead of her to find someone to be helping her oil the region. And the husband will be cheating like that.

Speak for yourself and probably your boyfriends Because i never cheated on my woman and I'm not ready to so not even by mistake and I don't resides in Nigeria...

P.s
There's a lot men who are extremely faithful to their spouse not because they religious but because they don't want to compromise their principle same as some few women as well.

1 Like

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's your plan for the weekend? Let's hang out. Why will a fine boy like you be celibate? Your scrotal sac will be so full now.

My Akwa Ibom goddess.

You want to finish me shocked
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by mvem(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

This tit for tat mentality is why some ladies are now in their mid forties and are still carrying their maiden names all around ! If we are to go by your argument here,it is okay for the woman too to sleep around since the man abroad does same,right ? Well done sir ! May the devil help such a married woman the day "kasala" go burst !
not tit for tat...I mean if you want to be just then be holistic about it...don't be partial...call out both parties
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by mvem(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
castiello:

The man abroad went for survival he carries the financial responsibility of the family and I’m sure he discussed the trip and agree with his wife before traveling, if my wife did not agree with me traveling I will not go buy them no born her well to complain about my financial status anything I have is what we will share period
..I mean if you want to be just then be holistic about it...don't be partial...call out both parties

Same way he is bringing the money, she is also keeping the home...moreover I know many women that don't just sit at home doing nothing because the husband is overseas

There are career driven women I see nowadays and not some entitled folks I do previously see
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Toks2008(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Love Machine cannever satisfy like natural with bloody veins.. grin

People who indulge in such cheats..But respect themselves codedly...The man provides fund, the lady takes care of his kids thats all...Five years i never see my wife pant, na juju be that na...I can't try that shit for months self.

Oversees husbands self lipsrsealed

You are still living in the past.

Sx toys have replaced men long ago and you need to see the type of intimacy gadgets these ladies use. They cvm in seconds unlike the stress of a man wasting time on time and probably not even skilled.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

My Akwa Ibom goddess.

You want to finish me shocked

Stay one place and behave.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
MPESA:

Speak for yourself and probably your boyfriends Because i never cheated on my woman and I'm not ready to so not even by mistake and I don't resides in Nigeria...

P.s
There's a lot men who are extremely faithful to their spouse not because they religious but because they don't want to compromise their principle same as some few women as well.

If them tempt you now, you go fall yakata.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
BestMan001:

Thanks for speaking your MIND.

I wish they will learn, listen or adjust with this.

LOL.

Their choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.