Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? (43709 Views)

Why Do Spouses Park Out Of Their Rented Homes When One Of Them Dies? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? / Dangers Of Allowing Your Spouse Live Abroad Or In A Different City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Myer(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2021
Awkabigboy:
How do spouses whose partners live abroad cope sexually?

I have a neighbour, her spouse is in Europe and came back after 5 straight years to see the wife and the kids this year.

How do they do this? Are they really faithful to themselves?

Why do you think we have sugar mummies everywhere?

1 Like

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2021
Naija147:
Mine broke up after 2 years of waiting, she nor wan cheat she breakup to enjoy herself
You sure say she never dey collect before the break up ?

6 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Ojb194616: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2021
I think this thread should be left for people with sure experience.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by kushe: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2021
vejitas:
Pray without Ceasing.

Drink 2 cups of anointing oil daily, everybody go dey okay Las Las.

What kind of advice is this ?
Which babalawo issued you this prescription ?
A lot of Nigerians go to church but have no clue about the ways of God.
Olive oil is not medicine,it is mainly a condiment for cooking.

1 Like

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by eneye1(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2021
They codelly sleep around. I have slept with one before. But no one knows. Well it was a mistake. She has move on to another coded man after I refused to be her secret boyfriend. her friend's husband is fucking her currently.
Even this morning. The husband is suspecting wrong person. My advice, if you you leave your wife in Nigeria, especially Abuja, Please, help her and look for relocation. It is not easy on them. I know couple of them and many men are using that to move closer. Especially sex.

13 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by bigstan11787(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Lalami3232:
grin I pity you as a man wey leave your spouse for 9ja and travel go abroad, you just be like person wey plant corn by the roadside grin grin. On no condition should you ever leave your spouse in 9ja, no ever try am atall because you don give free food to friends/community and street urchins. Even the woman wey you dey live with for house still dey carry another man pikin to give to you, talkless of say you leave her at the mercies of people. Women dey always claim say dem no like sex and fit control body, my dear na lie ooooo. Deep down, dem want their engines to be serviced regularly and greesed thoroughly grin.
Never make the mistake of leaving ur spouse for 9ja while you travel for long, I don warn you finish. Pu*sy no be like WhatsApp wey get "LAST SEEN", so u no fit know if dem dey cheat but 99.9999% of the time, one guy dey drill her oil on a regular basis.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again " The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go *********** "

You are talking with boldness like the man that travel abroad will be faithful

4 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by HeavenlyHolines(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Na God oo. Sincerely, it is not easy. I have been a virgin all my life and also married but it is not easy oo but as a christian, I can cheat or commit immorality or masturbate. God has been faithful keeping me from the Delilahs and Jezebels but I want to encourage the married ones whose spouses live abroad and the unmarried ones whose fiancé or fiancée, be very sure of the person you are waiting for because of a lot of the so called married ones here with spouses in Nigeria have been living a wasted and wasteful life her without knowing the earthly and eternal consequences. God will help us

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Pardubice: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Wenooot:
K
There is nothing like sure game. Stop deceiving people u scammer,go find job abeg������

2 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by DrDax: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Lalami3232:
grin I pity you as a man wey leave your spouse for 9ja and travel go abroad, you just be like person wey plant corn by the roadside grin grin. On no condition should you ever leave your spouse in 9ja, no ever try am atall because you don give free food to friends/community and street urchins. Even the woman wey you dey live with for house still dey carry another man pikin to give to you, talkless of say you leave her at the mercies of people. Women dey always claim say dem no like sex and fit control body, my dear na lie ooooo. Deep down, dem want their engines to be serviced regularly and greesed thoroughly grin.
Never make the mistake of leaving ur spouse for 9ja while you travel for long, I don warn you finish. Pu*sy no be like WhatsApp wey get "LAST SEEN", so u no fit know if dem dey cheat but 99.9999% of the time, one guy dey drill her oil on a regular basis.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again " The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go *********** "

Meanwhile, the man remains faithful over there, abi?

4 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
most are not faithful.. It's not easy ooo... When dem no be sisters and fathers.

Even the "Sisters and Fathers" don't find it easy.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Iamajala: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

See the big smile he has on his face cheesy

I tell you bro. A real criminal walking freely

2 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by realestate99: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Bennysam:

Those abroad guys know all this things that's why they marry for the marriage sake. I have been there i know all these. I'm traveling back to my base this January, immediately i travel back whatever my wife does is none of my business
You will definitely live long with this mindset
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2021
I can't answer this question because people have different libido levels.

However, circumstances might cause couples to seperate temporarily.

So, if it happens to you, don't believe that it is impossible to remain faithful to your spouse.

It is very possible, with determination.

Ways to stay faithful if your partner is away for a long time:

1. Masturbation: With your fingers or intimacy gadgets. Or even sex chats with your spouse.

2. Celibacy: Being celibate is not such a hard thing, if you are dedicated. As soon as you are able to get it going, you will soon get used to it. I have been celibate for over 5 years now.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by mu2sa2: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

See the big smile he has on his face cheesy
That's typical of yoloba, highly cunny and deceptive people.
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by CanadaOrBust: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Awkabigboy:
How do spouses whose partners live abroad cope sexually?

I have a neighbour, her spouse is in Europe and came back after 5 straight years to see the wife and the kids this year.

How do they do this? Are they really faithful to themselves?

So how do Catholic fathers and nuns do it??

1 Like

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2021
DrDax:

Meanwhile, the man remains faithful over there, abi?

Don't mind him, abeg!

Who will be faithful, will be faithful.

Men who are unfaithful while expecting their wives to be faithful are among the vilest, most despicable creatures on earth.....they're right up there with snakes and the SARS COV-2 virus.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by DavidHume(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Naija147:
Mine broke up after 2 years of waiting, she nor wan cheat she breakup to enjoy herself

Sorry to say, they did say does whose boyfriend live abroad . Marriage must be involve to see if the breakup wld be possible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by vickydevoka(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

\You are a kid by your comment. Yes the wives cheat but the husband abroad also cheat.
What is your anger with a girl child? If you want to live longer, pray that females kids comes first into your family. You can have males later

Coming first or second doesn't matter. God de bless anybody. Buh de truth be say ladies de remember home pass men in most cases. If men marry en de hard for some to help en siblings self. Buh u see lady, even make de husband be Keke driver Dem must sent something for them .

5 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Now I know, only kids full this nairaland, and you think it's his choice or he dey happy as he live world apart with his beloved family in a strange place full of strange people.. charlatans

5 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by CanadaOrBust: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2021
mu2sa2:
That's typical of yoloba, highly cunny and deceptive people.

Hausa and Igbo crooks too. Criminals are criminals
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by vickydevoka(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Bennysam:

Those abroad guys know all this things that's why they marry for the marriage sake. I have been there i know all these. I'm traveling back to my base this January, immediately i travel back whatever my wife does is none of my business
God bless you. Na u talk true. 99% de marry for kids n marriage sake

4 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by JooEeL(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
I can't answer this question because people have different libido levels.

However, circumstances might cause couples to seperate temporarily.

So, if it happens to you, don't believe that it is impossible to remain faithful to your spouse.

It is very possible, with determination.

Ways to stay faithful if your partner is away for a long time:

1. Masturbation: With your fingers or intimacy gadgets. Or even sex chats with your spouse.

2. Celibacy: Being celibate is not such a hard thing, if you are dedicated. As soon as you are able to get it going, you will soon get used to it. I have been celibate for over 5 years now.

Wow this is impressive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by CanadaOrBust: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Don't mind him, abeg!

Who will be faithful, will be faithful.

Men who are unfaithful while expecting their wives to be faithful are among the vilest, most despicable creatures on earth.....they're right up there with snakes and the SARS COV-2 virus.

Does that include men married to 4 wives? If not, then why not one wife abroad? Just asking
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2021
You should worry more about married couples who live together in the house but have stopped love making because of a number of problems like financial problems, stress, ever-growing bitterness toward each, etc. I think this is a bigger concern

21 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by vickydevoka(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Fescoblack:
See for me oo, I no mind of them bang her well well whilst I am away, na her palavar. For me I just want to travel , explore, give my children the best of exposure and be rich. I will travel well well and leave my wife behind. Toto is not the ultimate thing in life.
Simple. U talk like an Anambra man

4 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by BABANGBALI: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2021
Bennysam:

uncle can I have your wife’s number please?

3 Likes

Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by BABANGBALI: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

I thought myn44 is a man?
Na babe o, she beautiful well well I swear
Re: How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? by CanadaOrBust: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Na babe o, she beautiful well well I swear

Let me go check his/her posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / Mistake Married Women Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.