Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk (36797 Views)

Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) / Peace Walk: Falz, Marcaroni Reject Sanwo-olu’s Invite / “To Hell With Your Food!”- Angry Youths Reject Sanwo Olu’s Feeding Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by richestjozy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:
These are the same clowns that refused to negotiate with FG and insist that the youths block the tollgate despite the anarchy looming.
They knew the police will come. Unfortunately, it was the military came to clear the tollgate, but these guys were chilling in their homes at that time.
Now they are rejecting a peace walk organized by the constituted authority of a governor.
Social media has really made these ones important. if not for it, I can bet you Macaroni the skit actor will be doing stage plays in an unsheltered theatre.

Thunder fire anybody wey mention me to insult me. I am entitled to my opinion.

@lalasticlala I think it is high time we had dislike buttun on this platform.

6 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Abudu2000(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Falz should consider running for president, I think his future is bigger than some petty lame music industry

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by staga: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:
These are the same clowns that refused to negotiate with FG and insist that the youths block the tollgate despite the anarchy looming.
They knew the police will come. Unfortunately, it was the military came to clear the tollgate, but these guys were chilling in their homes at that time.
Now they are rejecting a peace walk organized by the constituted authority of a governor.
Social media has really made these ones important. if not for it, I can bet you Macaroni the skit actor will be doing stage plays in an unsheltered theatre.

Na you wey thunder go fire.

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by McEphiks(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
BigYash:
That one is mad,but he doesn't know.

He’s lucky enough you’ve told him

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by OmoEpe(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
fredoooooo:
Sanwoolu is a disgrace to the office of governorship ... you invite those who want to burn down your state ..
Let them disgrace your invitation and personality ..

Sanwoolu aka Didirin Eko lacks any definable personality, sadly

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Reeses: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Please what does “BMC” stands for?
My mind tells me it stands for most dumbest idiots ever lived but yll should please still tell me the real coco.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by brio1408: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
With who?
Perfectman91:
Guys let's make peace please
please
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by visijo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
seyz91:
I dey always feel your stuff here man
.keep it up
thanks bro cool

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Epeegee(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
You are a duplicate of an animal sir
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Jidegaf(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
There is no need to do any trekking for peace.Peace is a function of justice i.e p f(j).It Will be running after you just ensure you establish justice.Bob marley said it too.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by one4GOD(f): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:

mugu, nah ur type dem dey use 1can malt and N400 buy him future for 8yrs, shioorr

3 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Americafighter:

Thunder fire Americafighter papa.. olorubuku omo... Wetin apc don do for your generation you. Go talk... Eeee no go better for all Americafighter generation
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
staga:

Na you staga thunder go fire.
richestjozy:

@lalasticlala I think it is high time we had dislike buttun on this platform.

Go and code your site and add dislike button.

3 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Memphitz357: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Thunder fire your left blokos!
I'm also entitled to my opinion

4 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Egabs:
yes u are entitled to ur opinion that's why we are this stupid and bringing ur stupid opinion here and Calling people who also av their to accept or regect the invite , we av a long way to go in the contraption called Nigeria

I stood by the governor's move for peace simple. You can masturbate hitherway about it

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Morgan9:

Thunder fire Morgan9 to the 4th generation..
Bastard
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by olarid01: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Don't mind the idiot ts, all what they do is just for publicity stunt, unfortunately, people are too stupid and sentimental to really understand what they're doing

3 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by marvelous000: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Good you know your opinion stinks, because you're nothing but a walking corpse.

A death-dodging-oxygen-thief.

4 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by techWriter1: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good one FALZ AND MAC. You fellas not true Patriotism.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
greggng:

I.am not afraid f your thunder cos it has no effect on a chicken let alone a God fearing man like me ..let me educate you . You don't put a cat to pull a horse . Is the horse that pulls the cart . In.other words , there are stages in everything. You don't jump the steps..otherwise you become complete failure . You must finish primary school before going to secondary school . Let the government implement the report of the lekki massacre first ...there after they can now call for peace . The opposite cannot be the case.

Thunder na for those wey insult me. You no insult me, you counter my opinion. We agree to disagree.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
marvelous000:

Good you know your opinion stinks, because marvelous000 is nothing but a walking corpse.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Americafighter: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=kingthreat post=108098291][/quote]

Your life will be miserable with this evil you dey support.... Redeerede la jetire alayebaje
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by mindengrave(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Why making them so important. Sanwo they fall my hand. Why consequenting on these bunch of inco sequentials. Shior!

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
one4GOD:
mugu, nah one4GOD type dem dey use 1can malt and N400 buy him future for 8yrs, shioorr
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Americafighter: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
olarid01:

Don't mind the idiot ts, all what they do is just for publicity stunt, unfortunately, people are too stupid and sentimental to really understand what they're doing

Na you be the idiot and fool here .. if you're not shame to be supporting this evil party.... Then so sorry for you generation... You will all weap and reap all your evil

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Americafighter:

Americafighter life will be miserable with this evil Americafighter dey support.... Redeerede la jetire alayebaje
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by olarid01: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Americafighter:

Na you be the idiot and fool here .. if you're not shame to be supporting this evil party.... Then so sorry for you generation... You will all weap and reap all your evil
Like I said, stupid and sentimental. You made complaints and you were invited to have a discussion regarding the complaints you made, and yet you rejected the invitation. How exactly will your grievances be solved then? By going on a ranting spree?

5 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
seems Sanwoolu no get work or his hand is not tight, left to the unprofessional discharged of Nigeria Army at lekki toll gate, all these celebrities that instigated those nuisances to breach the curfew pronouncement of a sitting Governor during the Endsars ought to have been jailed by now

continue your constitutional duties in Lagos and let the sleeping dog lies nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Horn Free Day": Lagosians, What's The Situation Report At Your Place? / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole / Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.