Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen (33074 Views)

UNICAL Publishes Names Of 638 Students Withdrawn From The Institution / I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / 81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by tutudesz: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
KoshCAD:
Lol, investigation ko.

Why not proof it out yourself, or were you not the one that made the claim.

So you are lazy to proof your claim.

Lecturers from private universities lecturing in fed or state schools.

Dream of the century.
I said "private university just employ lecturers without experience" were will they get the experience from
Fed and State University lecturers are the ones lecturing in private university
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by yunqdady: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2021
KoshCAD:
See this one hahahahaha, a girl who can't make 1.0 in public school went to make first class in private and you are saying if it is sure for me.

It is over sure for me.
Who told you she was withdrawn cos of inability to make 1.0? She could have been withdrawn from the medical courses where your GP is useless. She could be withdrawn from failing a course no matter what she had in other. Use your brain. Nobody withdrawn cos of inability to make 1.0 in oau would go to Bowen and graduate with a first class.
Go get a life, successful and give your kids a good life, stop being a witch.
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by KoshCAD: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2021
yunqdady:

Who told you she was withdrawn cos of inability to make 1.0? She could have been withdrawn from the medical courses where your GP is useless. She could be withdrawn from failing a course no matter what she had in other. Use your brain. Nobody withdrawn cos of inability to make 1.0 in oau would go to Bowen and graduate with a first class.
Go get a life, successful and give your kids a good life, stop being a witch.
I am not the cause of your inability to read and comprehend mr brain user.

So she was withdrawn because of cutism or sex romp abi. Dopemu.

In public, if you can't make up to 1.0 in your first semester, you are automatically on probation. If you still don't improve in second semester, you are gone already.

I witnessed that in my days in lautech oga.

Do you have life more than I do. I rather send my kid abroad than your shitty private schools.

Oponu
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by yunqdady: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
KoshCAD:
I am not the cause of your inability to read and comprehend mr brain user.

So she was withdrawn because of cutism or sex romp abi. Dopemu.

In public, if you can't make up to 1.0 in your first semester, you are automatically on probation. If you still don't improve in second semester, you are gone already.

I witnessed that in my days in lautech oga.

Do you have life more than I do. I rather send my kid abroad than your shitty private schools.

Oponu
Go get a life, you are obviously a low lifer and it's sad I engaged you. Should have left you to wallow in your misery and penury. Your mama and papa ni oponu, olofo omo kekere
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by KoshCAD: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2021
yunqdady:

Go get a life, you are obviously a low lifer and it's sad I engaged you. Should have left you to wallow in your misery and penury. Your mama and papa ni oponu, olofo omo kekere
Dopemu, brain dead old fool.

Your mama and papa are fools cos if they aren't, they won't give birth to a miserable son like you with your already shattered pathetic life. Spit
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by yunqdady: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
KoshCAD:
Dopemu, brain dead old fool.

Your mama and papa are fools cos if they aren't, they won't give birth to a miserable son like you with your already shattered pathetic life. Spit
Stop quoting me, I'm not the cause of your poverty.
Beg and I will give you job. Aku she ofo
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by yusman14(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Goodleader:

To err is human and to forgive is divine. You are pardoned. Just learn to focus on issues at hand next time and not the personality involved. Take constructive criticism in good faith and work on the observed weaknesses in any situation and you would be better for it. You are attending the same university I attended many years ago. One day you too will leave and become an alumnus of the school. If you are supporting the oppressive teachers by mistaking man made difficulties for quality, the system will not change. One of the lines of your school anthem says: 'ALUTA AGAINST ALL OPPRESSION' Always stand against academic oppression. I pray that God should help you protect the class of degree you are making from the preying eyes of the good for nothing teachers you call lecturers. All I have been contributing in this tread are product of experience. I was a visiting scholar in one of your faculties for 5years and I voluntarily withdrew my service when some things that are at variance with my academic belief started happening.I know what I am saying. The fact that you don't bribe does not mean that all those grades you see on the result board are earned. Most of them are bought. Good night
Alright sir...noted!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do We Say NEPA Don Bring Light With Correct English / 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA / AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.