Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. (941 Views)

How Do We Recognise Greenlights From The Female Folks..help A Niggar!! / Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? / I Think Everyone Should Hear This Truth. No Disrespect To The Female Folks Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Chuky7(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2021
What does that mean my friend says he's experience that? Well he says he finds it hard to keep a girls attention How would you suggest he resolves this. how do you jump from convo to convo?
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2021
Most girls can't engage in an interesting conversation. All their mind na money and outing.

If na fvck u want, just tell her straight up and negotiate price. No long thing

5 Likes

Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Jesterinjay: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2021
cool
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by jericco1(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2021
This is shocking, the reverse is normally the case
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Amuroba: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

If na fvck u want, just tell her straight up
grin U don talk am finish.
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Kriss216: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2021
An average Nigerian girl can not engage in sensitive conversation.

Na only money, hook up and sex dem sabi wella.

Don't stress yourself trying to form conversation with them... just speak their language and watch them spread legs like butter on a bread.

4 Likes

Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Don't stress yourself trying to form conversation with them... just speak their language and watch them spread legs like butter on a bread.
Coming from someone who usually starts a conversation with, 'awfa?'... undecided

I reject most of you... Can't keep a decent conversation going...

If you're not asking boring dumb questions; have you eaten?', 'how your side?'... Then you wanna know if I have a boyfriend...

I prefer chatting with foreigners... Not the brain dead losers on Facebook...

Don't deceive yourself... You men are the ones who always bring up sex...

And if the girls you chat with only wanna hookup for cash... Expand your circle... Don't relate with hoes only... wink

But I guess if that's the only kind you can attract... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Kriss216: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
Datboredberry:
Coming from someone who usually starts a conversation with, 'awfa?'... undecided

If you're not asking boring dumb questions; have you eaten?', 'how your side?'... Then you wanna know if I have a boyfriend...

And if the girls you chat with only wanna hookup for cash... Expand your circle... Don't relate with hoes only... wink

[/s]
I'm not the cause of your frustration!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Hayee(f): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hahahaha they will still run after gold diggers cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Intelligent or not tongue tongue
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by BigDawsNet: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
I think you need to spend more time physically with your lady.... Then things will workout well

I also have same experience with ma Exes
But right now things are changing because I'm making my relationship more physical so we don't get bored ...

When there is nothing to talk about...we smooch
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Westchester(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
[/left][left]
BigDawsNet:
I think you need to spend more time physically with your lady.... Then things will workout well

But right now things are changing because I'm making my relationship more physical so we don't get bored ...

[left][/left]
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
We all have what tickles our fancy tho,even the most boring person has that soul that keeps him or her on the phone for long,but na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Silentgroper(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:

Are u nigerian? .. If so..
why do u have a problem with hwfa??

what do u say wen u meet someone?
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Silentgroper:
Are u nigerian? .. If so..
why do u have a problem with hwfa??

what do u say wen u meet someone?
Yes...

I hate it...

"How are you doing?"... It sounds more intelligent...

How the hell do you start a conversation with "awfa"?

Be creative... A dozen other guys are even using the exact same word... Lame.

Comment on my profile... Or something I posted... But no compliments... Too cheesy... wink
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Nyascobar1414: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s] I'm not the cause of your frustration!
Nice answer...
She behaves like a retired frustrated hoe
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Silentgroper(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
Yes...

I hate it...

Comment on my profile... Or something I posted... But no compliments... Too cheesy... wink
How do u respond to " how are you doing"
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Chuky7(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Chuky7(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
BigDawsNet:

okay thanks
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Chuky7(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
Yes...

I hate it...

okay thanks

don't worry yourself I'll use this technique to get your attention
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Chuky7(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
Most girls can't engage in an interesting conversation. All their mind na money and outing.

If na fvck u want, just tell her straight up and negotiate price. No long thing

hahahaha na so I see am I

mostly outing
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Chuky7(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:

hahahaha mad o
Re: Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. by Jecint: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
He should change the type of girls he rolls with

(1) (Reply)

4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her / WATCH VIDEO: Wedding Guests Caught On Camera Doing D0ggy During Wedding Ceremony / Just Someone To Talk To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.