Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Just Someone To Talk To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Someone To Talk To (945 Views)

I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? / Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
This write up is not a story of self pity. This a stranger (although to some I an not) looking for who could relate with his current situation.

Most times we just need that one person to tell you "everything will be alright" Yeah I know some will come at me with "you need to find a way of making yourself happy than be dependent on a being. No one owes you happiness".

True that, no lies. But often times when we are weak and unable to carry we all need that Lil push .

The was a time TheSourcerer would mention monikers randomly to tell them "smile!! everything with be okay". As short as that sentence was, I am pretty sure it gave some people hope for tommorow. Cos it made me smile and hopefully when it was mentioned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Someone To Talk To by Temiel(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
You are right.

I hope you find the peace your heart is desperately searching for.

Everything will be fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2022
Most times you really don't know what to do. Feeling so lost.

If you are out there and you need someone to share your pains with. Kindly reach out let's rub minds together

1 Like

Re: Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2022
So last night I had just 400 hundred naira on me. Got smoove or whatever that drink is called 100 naira and crackers biscuits two. (Didn't even know one was sold for 50 box) this country is gone. 50 box with just 5 pieces of biscuits in a wrap. Meaning each piece was sold for 10 box

We were two so we had to share it 200 hundred naira each.

I keep telling people do not smoke weed when you know you got no means for meal. You are just punishing yourself
Re: Just Someone To Talk To by TheSourcerer: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:
This write up is not a story of self pity. This a stranger (although to some I an not) looking for who could relate with his current situation.

Most times we just need that one person to tell you "everything will be alright" Yeah I know some will come at me with "you need to find a way of making yourself happy than be dependent on a being. No one owes you happiness".

True that, no lies. But often times when we are weak and unable to carry we all need that Lil push .

The was a time TheSourcerer would mention monikers randomly to tell them "smile!! everything with be okay". As short as that sentence was, I am pretty sure it gave some people hope for tommorow. Cos it made me smile and hopefully when it was mentioned
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:
So last night I had just 400 hundred naira on me. Got smoove or whatever that drink is called 100 naira and crackers biscuits two. (Didn't even know one was sold for 50 box) this country is gone. 50 box with just 5 pieces of biscuits in a wrap. Meaning each piece was sold for 10 box

We were two so we had to share it 200 hundred naira each.

I keep telling people do not smoke weed when you know you got no means for meal. You are just punishing yourself

So this mofo I shared my 4h with went to eat codely. .

Human being wicked
Re: Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Another night without what to eat

Please if you out there and you wanna touch my soul. .

167978 8000
Lawrence Stephen
Access bank

You dress to look good people come meet hoping to get some sorta help from you. Most times appearance might be on point but the pocket and account is the total opposite
Re: Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
I sacrificed alot of time for the success that Ive gained
And missed alot of life lessons and changes along the way.
Cause I ignored the normal cycle of living and building bonds
That could one day evolve into one solid and strong.
You know the cliche! Girlfriend and kids house with a picket fence
Accomplished over time though my hope wonders what's next.
Is their much more to expect? Or does the trip stop there?
Happiness seems to follow the same path in the end.
Maybe I'm too optimistic determined to search for more
Just to find my every choice will eventually make me bored.
Hated strongly for it maybe cause I share a different view
Damn adult life sucks from whatever angle i choose.
Or maybe I just wanna have my cake and eat it too
Yeah that sounds about right! Insatiable with pursuits.
Cause I'd rather eat the whole pie than a slice or two
My appetite for a real life's like mine for food!!

imagine being killed in a place that is supposed to save you!

1 Like

Re: Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pay your tithes, but your tithes wouldn't save from the evil of life. I want to get to heaven cos he already paid the price. But if i am hellbound I rather go there in a Mercedes rife

Knowledge is power and that power is the only one that can bring life back.

Truth is I don't know it all but I am just giving you life hacks.

Religion is a prison and ignorance is the synonym. He saves but he didn't see the ceiling failing, he didn't hear them screaming and calling.

It is not favour over labour but it should be favour for those who labours. They keep pushing us to the wall like they daring us to do our worst. I think I need some kinda ventilation I need some kinda space. I should a vacation from this whole craze.

I find myself losing my mind. The demons don't ever fight fair, the only keeping me together is the few angels in my life. most times I burn the bush just so the smoke could take me to a high place where I could relate with zeus and put hades behind me.

Crazy world we always at war.

1 Like

Re: Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hate

You think all those who kissed yu wished you well? Human nature is full of hate. They are ready to kill that little light of yours

Angels don't always have wings same with demons they don't always have horns. Many bad belles. You feel your skin pierced by their evil eyes

They carry hate and envy in their backpack

Lesson
Observe those who won't clap when you winning but are quick to laugh when you losing

Hunger go turn you into a philosopher

1 Like

Re: Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hate

How does evil succeed? They see a man on the rise, laugh with you in your presence but at your back they help the devil plan your demise. Wolves in sheeps clothing.

How many will lift you if you fell?
Re: Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shout out to pagbama who promised to feed me tonight

Heaven knows I don't mean to be a liability to anyone
Re: Just Someone To Talk To by Kay005: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Are
zrealjaheal:
Shout out to pagbama who promised to feed me tonight

Heaven knows I don't mean to be a liability to anyone

Are you the same guy that has thread where Buda and igiveladiesbj used to post on? If so post your aza or if nah recharge card you want and sell am, post your phone number make I do use 1k to eat tonight.
Re: Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kay005:
Are

Are you the same guy that has thread where Buda and igiveladiesbj used to post on? If so post your aza or if nah recharge card you want and sell am, post your phone number make I do use 1k to eat tonight.

Yeah chief I own that thread.. I got till 2041 for a reason I can't really understand. . My username is azraeljaheel

Abeg na money to eat I need I no fit sell recharge card but I fit pasted aza

1679 788000
Lawrence Stephen
Access bank

Thanks so much.. Hunger wan kill me

1 Like

Re: Just Someone To Talk To by Kay005: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

Yeah chief I own that thread.. I got till 2041 for a reason I can't really understand. . My username is azraeljaheel

Abeg na money to eat I need I no fit sell recharge card but I fit pasted aza

1679 788000
Lawrence Stephen
Access bank

Thanks so much.. Hunger wan kill me

1k sent, manage am abeg.

1 Like

Re: Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kay005:

1k sent, manage am abeg.

Chief for this my curent state 9h is alot

Thanks so much ...

Whatever you belive in will shall work for you

1 Like

Re: Just Someone To Talk To by zrealjaheal: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
What if we were so tough we didn't have to be cautious. .. what if lies weren't the reason most people are nauseous....

What if people weren't held back by their past... what if true love was something that was destined to last. .. what if most mothers never used their kids as a weapon...

What if people like me weren't emotional sensitive. .. what if I had some brothers who were loyal regardless. . What if arrogance had never made some people so heartless
Re: Just Someone To Talk To by Theesourcerer: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
zrealjaheal:

And how’s the day going buddy ? smiley , I'm really here to listen anytime smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice / Naughty Female Nurse Leaks Her Video On LIVE Tiktok / Relationship Advice To Young Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.