Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her (939 Views)

Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her by Pasima(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
There are 4 B's required from a lady to a guy who is really serious about her and those B's are:
Beauty
Brain
Behaviour
Background

These are the tools a guy uses to access a lady and if she doesn't possess at least 3/4 o boy run o.
Re: 4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her by Felimax(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Be honest please. Are you married?
Re: 4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her by Magnoliaa(f): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
What about breasts and buttocks?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her by lilvicky68(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
What do you mean by background?
Re: 4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lol
Re: 4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her by Candidlady: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lmao

cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
lilvicky68:
What do you mean by background?

The background image of the family photograph of the lady - to have perfect visualisation of her family members. grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her by lilvicky68(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Beloved03:

The background image of the family photograph of the lady - to have perfect visualisation of her family members. grin
grin
I think behavior should cover background

1 Like

Re: 4 B's Every Guy Should Observe From A Lady Before Marrying Her by helinues: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
You omitted Bunch of Money

No 2 is actually really hard to find amongst ladies.. No disrespecting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends / I Left My Husband Because I Thought I Could Do Better / See What A Mallam Was Caught Doing To A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.