Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History (27294 Views)

Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Dextre(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=obembet post=108121137]Lionel Messi may have won an unprecedented seventh Ballon d'Or this week but fans of Cristiano Ronaldo have found another way to show that the Manchester United man has the edge over the Argentina hero.

Ronaldo has won the gong five times himself - an incredible haul but ultimately now two less than Messi.

But remarkably, across the all-time history of Ballon d'Or voting Ronaldo has received 200 more votes than Messi - according to The Sun.
Messi has received 3,574 votes across his career while Ronaldo has amassed a total of 3,781 - over 200 more than the Paris Saint-Germain player.

Messi was crowned the winner in Monday's ceremony after a year where he finally won an international honour with Argentina - the Copa America - as well as lifting the Copa del Rey with Barcelona.

It turned out to be his final trophy at the club. Barcelona let him leave for free after being unable to offer him a contract extension due to their ongoing financial difficulties.

Ronaldo, meanwhile, endured a trophyless season at Juventus before heading back to Manchester United, where things aren't going much better.
Ronaldo has scored 10 goals in 15 games since being back at Old Trafford and will be back in action on Thursday when United meet Arsenal.

He was surprisingly left on the bench for the 1-1 draw against Chelsea on Sunday.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/01/ronaldo-has-received-200-votes-more-than-messi-in-history-of-ballon-dor-voting/[/quot

Tears everywhere, lmao. You guys have fallen to this level now? Make he use the 200 votes go collect another ballon d’or make we see na. Wetin Buhari trouser nor go see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
ThierryJay:
Pained Dumbos. When did they start counting votes in Ballon dor? Wasnt it 2013 or so meaning 4 of Messi's Ballon dor wins were accrued without the current vote counting system.

Dum* fans lol
Just buy handkerchief give her.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Eboski(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oga no go kill yourselves for this issue, you need to rest, think about your life and live both of them…
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:
Stupidity at its best.

Na like this madness they start.
my brother, you dey see cry for the past 3days grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Do u hv a job?
Imagine talk..... Naso the other one dey form nairaland hushpupi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
paulolee:

I swear, she need am bcoz I feel na she this messi new win pain pass..
next is to tell us dt cr7 have more crushes n girlfriends than leo, I no go even shock if I see new post dt said "cr7 have more diamond earrings than leo"
I hope d 200 votes go make am win d next ballon d or??
we talking 7 awards n u talking 200 votes...
Obembet needs a guy in her life right now.
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
spartan117:

This is the first time I'm hearing Forlan, is it not Sneigder again grin
grin grin

Too much cry don confuse am

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

No matter how you feel, as a mod, you should remain neutral. You have been moving news about how Ronaldo was cheated and bla bla bla to the front page.

Respect your office na. What kind of rubbish is this? Dont you know you are a mod? Behave like one.

Moving your own threads to front page to show support for your idol is nonsense. You are a mod for goodness sake.

Rubbish!
How is that one a MOD?
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by FahBuLous: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Obembet, I'm sorry to say but to are a big bloody fool that clearly hates Messi and is very biased and sentimental about it....

You will mourn for 1 month because Messi won it and deserves it...

Making stupid and foolish post will not take the balon d'or away from Messi and the fact that he is the best footballer to ever walk the universe....

Cry more fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by tesppidd: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin

Lol

This is just like saying the team which scored the highest number of goals in a football competition is the winner of the competition,

not the team which made it to the final and won the final.

grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by FahBuLous: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
gurunlocker:
grin grin grin

Pendu fan go soon bring the number of kids Pendu has....

Please bring the number of Ballon d'Or, Golden boot, Playmaker awards, individual award make we check something

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by generalwo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ronaldo fans will always lament.... Ronaldo self no care about this statistics.... Na one mumu wen no get hope to chop better food this evening help am count the votes from 1921 till date.... Mad people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by generalwo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nigeria have almost times 5 of the total population of Canada but Canada is a better place to stay than Nigeria..... Use your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by FahBuLous: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Obembet is a pained ass bitvh...

You forgot to write that Ronaldo started getting nominations before Messi for balon d'or...

Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
fourboys:
this particular thread go down and see and see what ororos former coach said grin grin grin grin

That he has 700 penalties and 400 tapins with zero career assists!??

That he has zero goals against big clubs/national teams?

Is that it??
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Teaser4:
This na eternal pain, you go wail till your last breathe, but fest…
Thanks for providing BUCKET for them.
I will personally donate WATERN CISTERN for their tears.
IF they think CR7 was the the right person for it, then they shouldn't feel bad seeing BUHARI as president.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by ThierryJay: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Just buy handkerchief give her.

Handkerchief no go dey enough o. Na gorodom dem dey use grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
obembet:
Lionel Messi may have won an unprecedented seventh Ballon d'Or this week but fans of Cristiano Ronaldo have found another way to show that the Manchester United man has the edge over the Argentina hero.

Ronaldo has won the gong five times himself - an incredible haul but ultimately now two less than Messi.

But remarkably, across the all-time history of Ballon d'Or voting Ronaldo has received 200 more votes than Messi - according to The Sun.
Messi has received 3,574 votes across his career while Ronaldo has amassed a total of 3,781 - over 200 more than the Paris Saint-Germain player.

Messi was crowned the winner in Monday's ceremony after a year where he finally won an international honour with Argentina - the Copa America - as well as lifting the Copa del Rey with Barcelona.

It turned out to be his final trophy at the club. Barcelona let him leave for free after being unable to offer him a contract extension due to their ongoing financial difficulties.

Ronaldo, meanwhile, endured a trophyless season at Juventus before heading back to Manchester United, where things aren't going much better.
Ronaldo has scored 10 goals in 15 games since being back at Old Trafford and will be back in action on Thursday when United meet Arsenal.

He was surprisingly left on the bench for the 1-1 draw against Chelsea on Sunday.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/01/ronaldo-has-received-200-votes-more-than-messi-in-history-of-ballon-dor-voting/

So let the 200 votes give him another Dubai d' or. He likes backyard award pass anything else . Tufiakwa!!
His next achievement in Man United wil be community shield , nothing more . He won't see top four, FA cup, EPL and to worsen the matter , Turkey will not allow him go to world cup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by paulolee(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Keep deceiving yourself, you have a job and yet you never miss front pages to obsess over CR7.
see me see wahala o...owkay am broke n jobles n dnt neef a a job...u wan gimme job or wat? my guy free me naa..
abi na u de sub for me or pay my bills.....why going personal wen u dnt kno me ...avoid me plssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by fourboys: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Crystyano:

That he has 700 penalties and 400 tapins with zero career assists!??

That he has zero goals against big clubs/national teams?

Is that it??
this no longer an argument,, more like "cry... try to watch Liverpoolfc this nit. Ynwa,,, goodnit bro
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Imagine talk..... Naso the other one dey form nairaland hushpupi

Him they claim say him get money ba?

Naso them they do oo. Any small argument them go wan broke shame u. Yeye they smell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by 123readygo: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
What's this nansense?
Are the two now age mates? Or did they start balling at the same time?
Why this useless comparison by Pendu fans?
What the hell....
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
ThierryJay:

Handkerchief no go dey enough o. Na gorodom dem dey use grin
grin grin

Omo Messi really dealt with these guys these year ooh......after winning Copa America, boom 7th Balon D'or show.

I can imagine what they must going through this period.......since yesterday, they've been looking for ways to discredit the award but more punches dey hit them instead like what Allegro said.

The MODs are not happy. Penaldians are also in severe pain.

Hit em up...................Tupac
Nail in the Coffin.......Eminem
Ether............................Nas

This three songs go make sense this period
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Hahahahahag grin grin

The weeping nd gnashing of teeth no b here oo. Bro jux imagine the useless comparison this girl/guy carry come out. This guys no get shame again oo cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:

OJ ur guy kingcalls done disappear oo. U sure say him they alright so? grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

Him they claim say him get money ba?

Naso them they do oo. Any small argument them go wan broke shame u. Yeye they smell.
you need read as e take attack Johnnypalmer and his family last week??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Benbellamor: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
paulolee:
wow.....I dnt kno dt cr7 had such a beautiful and wonderful record like this.,...a huge 200 votes dan messi?? dts insane jhare..
this new record av placed him as d hot favorite to win d dubai d or dis month end..
when both finally retires......
son- dad u always said u are the G.O.A.T bt in skul today, my friend paulo said dt messi is the real GOAT n he had won 7 ballon d or while u stopped at 5, is It true dad? u never told me dt na...why??
cr7- my son, dnt mind dt silly Friend of urs, my friend messi really won more ballon d or but am better bcoz I had 200 more votes than him, meaning am d GOAT, but i think its time I change ur skul bcox of dt ur silly Friend.

I so much like cr7 fans bcox dm sabi find stats, timeline n numbers dt favors cr7 to relieve dier pains.....cr7 must b proud of u all....clowns
why flogging this mofos?
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by OJEEMAH(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

OJ ur guy kingcalls done disappear oo. U sure say him they alright so? grin grin
e dey read every single comment here trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by JohnnyPalmer: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Numerouno94:

I even quoted him today

Baba no reply since morning grin grin

Seems like Kingcalls dey avoid us

As it should be

7 and 5 no be mate grin grin

And Pendu don depreciate finish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by Numerouno94(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

I even quoted him today

Baba no reply since morning grin grin

Seems like Kingcalls dey avoid us

As it should be

7 and 5 no be mate grin grin

Hahahahahahaha. Bro the gnashing nd wailing done enta him body. He might b on a sickbed.

Bro, i hear say him insult u last week?

And Pendu don depreciate finish
Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by JohnnyPalmer: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
e dey read every single comment here trust me

Wait this useless post sef make front page again?

Wahala

Argument wey I Don trash with Kingcalls finish am with better facts some months back na im obembet dey use form goat

Most of Messi winning years were not measured by votes, cos it was joint with fifa best

See their consolation grin grin

The way this thing pain Pendu fans ehn, dem still dey mourn and wail grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria / Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' / Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.