Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! (9728 Views)

The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Average9jaman: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dis 1 na fish brain, weda na girl abi na guy write am. What is the number 4 item on the list shocked
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Bluewitch(f): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I acted as a poor nigga and she wanted to get me off of her back by sending this list to me.

She doesn't know I am a young millionaire.

Your hand like a lady's own
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by FahBuLous: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2021
Help a brother na...
I have been looking for 50k to acquire a skill...
50k from that money can change my life...
cry cry
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Mcslize: 12:58am On Dec 02, 2021
GuyWise:

I am going to send her the money.

Chaiiii money miss road. Send your mum the money.
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Mcslize: 12:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Lilsameey:
You are dating a fool and it won't do you a good

Op wants to prove that he has money. It's guys like this girls store their names with maga.

He said he is going to send the gold digger the money to show he is a millionaire. Ha mazing! According to MC Lively.
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by WoundedLamb: 1:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Some people just come up with fairytales and expect Nairalanders to believe hook,line and sinker. undecided

And many Nairalanders actually believe them cause they're eager to hear stories that appeal to thier bias.
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Ademola47(m): 1:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Some people just come up with fairytales and expect Nairalanders to believe hook,line and sinker. undecided

grin grin cheesy
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by floss(m): 4:34am On Dec 02, 2021
This forum has turned into something else, 96% of news posted here are false especially this type by the OP only 4% might be genuine. How can someone cook up something with the sole intention of driving traffic when that is false.
I think Seun needs to work on this forum so that it's not everything cooked by Tom, dick and Harry that will gain access to be on the forum for people to see. A limbo should be created what ever thread you create can only be viewed by you until it passes verification for public consumption.
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Tomilola360: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2021
of what importance is this to anyone?
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by KingLarry04: 7:06am On Dec 02, 2021
That's a big lie, op, is Lai Mohammed ur relation?
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by lereinter(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2021
When you finish toasting" why you no chop
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by ayobams(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2021
GuyWise:

I acted as a poor nigga and she wanted to get me off of her back by sending this list to me.

Is she starting prostitution ?
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Blessing0305(f): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Homeboiy:
Op do you know what’s she wearing on her hand

That’s a fortified blue evil eyes

For gbas gbos
honestly. That's the reason why she snap her hand join grin
That wristband is something else lipsrsealed
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Teripaul(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Guy, that thing she wear 4 hand na charm. . . Na digital ogbanje gave her dat bangle and its cost. . . Follow angela nwosu on facebook and confirm wat am sayin. . . Dos bangle get its work so i advance make u no send anythin to u. . Dat bangle she wear no be 4 fancy. . .

1 Like

Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Homeboiy: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Blessing0305:
honestly. That's the reason why she snap her hand join grin
That wristband is something else lipsrsealed

But I no sure if na all of them dey fortified

I have 2 of it
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Homeboiy: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Teripaul:
Guy, that thing she wear 4 hand na charm. . . Na digital ogbanje gave her dat bangle and its cost. . . Follow angela nwosu on facebook and confirm wat am sayin. . . Dos bangle get its work so i advance make u no send anythin to u. . Dat bangle she wear no be 4 fancy. . .

Digital ogbanje own no be that type

Check her own well
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Homeboiy: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Teripaul:

No be all of them dey fortified

Because I wear exactly this type too
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Lol... Honestly, it's funny. cheesy
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Emmypure: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2021
I saw exact pics on Facebook with different caption.
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by AngelHoly(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2021
See kayamata for her hand
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Twelve30(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2021
endsarrrs:
If that is her hand, why didn't she just type the items on the phone & send it? Instead of pening it down on paper and taking a photo? undecided

Anyway that piece looks like the end sars white paper report
Just imagine... who writes on paper when they can send text messages?
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Lilsameey: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Mcslize:

Op wants to prove that he has money. It's guys like this girls store their names with maga.

He said he is going to send the gold digger the money to show he is a millionaire. Ha mazing! According to MC Lively.
And still won't get the coochie, grin cheesy
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by endsarrrs(f): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Twelve30:

Just imagine... who writes on paper when they can send text messages?
Only a TROLL wink

1 Like

Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Bundle002(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
E loud o
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by qtguru(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
GuyWise:

Jew man, you too come collect paper
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Newboss(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:

You must be too young to know the length these bîtches can go.

When I meet her type, I reply her with something annoying and mute the chat. She go reply tire because I won't even block her.
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
THAT IS HOW SUCH STUPID GIRLS GO ASTRAY WITH YAHOO BOYS THAT USELESS THEM ...angry
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by 2breast4me: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
My guy you moveee
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by quinox947: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Liar. That's not a girl's handwritting.
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by AsapTeddy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
GuyWise:

I am going to send her the money.

Ok. Have fun doing that.
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Pat081: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
GuyWise:

are you a gal or guy
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Lordedifice1: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mr poster
When you are done with your lies let us know
Goddamn attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Is Masturbation Really A Sin? See Masturbation Photos. / Cardi B Goes N*ked, Shows Off Heavy Butt After Husband’s Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.