Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! (9739 Views)

The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Temptee101(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nairaland is getting boring by the day
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Styluss: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I acted as a poor nigga and she wanted to get me off of her back by sending this list to me.

She doesn't know I am a young millionaire.
ur babe na aloe press customer
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by funnyDM: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
Yeah... Dreams are free... I'm glad in your fantasy world, you're generous... grin

Did I ask you if you date Nigerian girls? No one even cared until you decided to announce it. grin

My statement was simple:: Are you one of those bush black men who think dating outta their race is an achievement? undecided

You're one of the million people out there 'swirling'... It's no big deal...

But your mentality... Self-loathing is sad!

The guy na Yahoo boy wey cash out newly...
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Mcslize: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lilsameey:
And still won't get the coochie, grin cheesy

The bitter truth! grin

Op is still a learner.
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Tuxpera: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Less than a thousand dollars, truly, there is poverty in the land but her handwriting fine sha.
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Teripaul(m): 2:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Homeboiy:

No be all of them dey fortified

Because I wear exactly this type too

the one u wear is 100 u buy am. D wan she wear them they sell am 50k
Re: I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! by Homeboiy: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Teripaul:

the one u wear is 100 u buy am. D wan she wear them they sell am 50k

Who tell you

I buy am 10k

But na shipping things

E de two

I go fortify one myself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? / Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.