Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? (35873 Views)

King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. / Male Prostitute Turned Cult Leader Shares Photos Of His Wives' Unclad Butts / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Chris2863(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2021
Toks2008:

Which one is read it and weep onto what matter? This has no correlation to the thread. Yes he was warned not to take many wives so that his heart will not wonder away but that is not the discussion here.

The question is..How did he manage to satisfy all of them sexually.
The thing just tire me, him and Righteousness are busy explaining how God warned him not to marry from some tribe. Totally diff from the topic

1 Like

Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by jeff1607(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Is that what your Bible says or what you say?

What does the Bible says about polygamy? Don’t say the part where man takes a wife and become one , if the Bible condemns an act , it says it directly and shows where people are punished for it.

Over to you

1 Like

Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by ALFADOS(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Is that what your Bible says or what you say?
Do you follow bible
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by wildikeman(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is how King Solomon coped and where it ended him.
Disater, Destruction and Confusion !

Simple question you could not answer. See the nonsense you quoted and the nonsense you just typed without answering the question.

How did you pass anything in this life sef. Has religion made you so stupid. If you can't answer the question.. STFU

2 Likes

Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Actuarydeji(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Jesus Christ wasn't a Christian during his time
obonujoker:
King Solomon wasn't a Christian.

Jesus has given the standard in Matthew 19:4... Anything short of that means one isn't ready to be in the Lord's side...

Jesus is the standard, not Solomon or Abraham
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Comedian2019: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2021
I have one mallam who says he is is going to cable 72 virgins per day in his imaginary paradise.
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by sageb: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Ride on preacher
Our nairaland preacher

1 Like

Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Kaodiri15: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2021
1000 Concubines is just bible term for many concubines1000 Concubines is just bible term for many concubines1000 Concubines is just bible term for many concubines
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by paulos8: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Imagine Solomon and co had so many women with so much sexual escapade. Even David f**ked a married woman then killed her husband , then took her. But God favoured and blessed them all. But then Jesus came and told us even only we think about sexualizing a woman in our mind. We have committed a sin
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by iramure(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Bible says only fools say there is no god

I say only fools believe all bible stories
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by michoim(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Homeboiy:
The story is a very big lie

It was just coined so that the Bible go sweet

Even the story of methuselah living for 969 years

All na lies
Stop deceiving your ownself...everything in the Bible is true
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by juniorstar(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Toks2008:
How on earth did one man cope with a thousand women as wives as well as concubines..? Just imagine one man with a thousand of these wonderful creations of GOD in different colours and curves.

I have tried to fathom how he satisfied all of them sexually...

Anyone with an idea?
A kings does not need to sexually satisfy all his wives..some are for trophy.

3 Likes

Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by hedonido: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2021
He didn't owe them satisfaction, you simp. They owed that to him... At his own pleasure. That's the Gold Standard.

3 Likes

Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Toks2008:

Which one is read it and weep onto what matter? This has no correlation to the thread. Yes he was warned not to take many wives so that his heart will not wonder away but that is not the discussion here.

The question is..How did he manage to satisfy all of them sexually.
where did you read that he satisfied them sexually that you want people to debate on? There is no correlationship between marriage and sexual satisfaction.
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Cannicus: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
They are,I think they had supernatural powers too because I once had a preacher said about a prophet who has the energy to satisfy over 30 women at night. You know they lived a healthy lifestyle and they were strong, like giants or so.

Even me wey no be prophet, I fit handle over 30 women one night too.
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Neddstark: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Homeboiy:

All na lies

Solomon's story is not just in the Bible. It is in Jewish history, Arabian history, Ethiopian history, etc. These people were documenting history when your ancestors didn't know how to read and write.

There are living men with about 100 wives. How much more the richest man that ever lived who was the center of education at his time.

3 Likes

Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Dagrace01(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Jpolgar:

Quick question:
Was King Solomon a Christian?

Don't mind that guy..
If we'll trace king Solomon's religious genealogy, it is one of the Abrahamic religions.. Jadaism is the modern answer to that.. It was the religion of old books, law of moses if u correlate..
Christian came thousands of years afterwards..
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by AngelicBeing: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Gbam, marrying several wives like Solomon did is just too bad and terrible, let me also add this, Sex outside marriage is as bad as marrying several women, sex is more spiritual than physical, during sex, semen / blood is exchanged during the transactions, no wonder God spoke via Apostle Paul that sex with a harlot makes you one with that harlot, same way sex with a witch, marine agent, stagnant, backward, disfavored person,
whether man or woman brings you in the same umbrella with the person you sleep with, I pity people who sleep, mess around and are promiscuous with different sex partners shocked

2 Likes

Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by musicwriter(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Toks2008:
How on earth did one man cope with a thousand women as wives as well as concubines..? Just imagine one man with a thousand of these wonderful creations of GOD in different colours and curves.

Anyone with an idea?

You're making a big mistake.

The bible was not meant to be taken literally, so you're reading it wrongly by thinking that one man really had one thousand wives.

But then, common sense should tell you that one man cannot literally have one thousand wives.

That's the danger of reading the bible the way it has been presented by Christianity because it stops the brain from working.

The bible was written allegorically with metaphors. Those "one thousand wives" represent something else!!. Sadly, the meaning of those one thousand wives have been lost to religious dogmatism through stupid Greeks and Romans who bastardized the ancient teachings.

You're talking about Solomon having one thousand wives? Have you ever heard of Lord Krishna? In Hindu tradition, Lord Krishna had 16,108 wives!!

The problem of this misunderstanding started right from the book of Genesis. If you want to understand some of the lost true meaning of the message in the bible, read the article: what's Satan? What's Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world https://www.africason.com/2021/07/what-is-satan.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by idanone(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Toks2008:

Anyone with an idea?
may be na STD kill king Solomon b dat.
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by LegalOpinion: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Clinghton:
Seems he was promiscuous.

He's the father of baby mama's.

Why are you mentioning Tuface here. What has he done to you?

Sorry, I just discovered the thread was about Oga Solo who is his mentor.
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Utoimie: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
obonujoker:
King Solomon wasn't a Christian.

Jesus has given the standard in Matthew 19:4... Anything short of that means one isn't ready to be in the Lord's side...

Jesus is the standard, not Solomon or Abraham

Which Jesus standard? every prophet with their own standard. Even Mary was not in existence when King Solomon reigned not to talk of Jesus more less of his standard.. Each generation with their own law/standard through their prophet

David people/generation = David standard
Solomon people/generation = Solomon standard
Abraham people/generation = Abraham standard
Moses people/generation = Moses standard
Jesus people/generation = Jesus standard
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by iamademorlar(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Who allows you to do what you do?

It's obvious you are not that sound biblically... It's obvious, when i see you replying back his question with question

You are just all this end time preacher and vibes.. So that we can notice you in here
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by IamCookie(f): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Toks2008:

I honestly don't understand how on earth he will be able to satisfy all of them.

Even if he tries 3 a day it may take about a year to touch a lady twice.

Don't even go to the level of 'satisfying'.. even if na to just enter do 3mins/ ejaculate and leave the stage , e wouldn't still be able to cover that number in a year. That is not the only job he was appointed to do in life na grin. Unless, there is a secret to the strength and capability: divine strength to satisfy, then no contest. Guyz nowadays wey no satisfy sef dey breathe up and down , not to talk of satisfaction embarassed undecided cheesy
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by suratwo62: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Homeboiy:

This is to say that polygamy is accepted in Christianity

Of course. God Himself approves of a man marrying two wives. Deuteronomy 21: 15......
Deuteronomy 21:15 If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated...............!!!
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
paulos8:
Imagine Solomon and co had so many women with so much sexual escapade

Solomon also as a result of his marrying many women died in a bad relationship with God...as the women led him to sacrifice and honor other gods.

Even David f**ked a married woman then killed her husband , then took her. But God favoured and blessed them all

You know what Nathan said to David...2 Samuel 12...

Why did you despise the word of the Lord by doing what is evil in his eyes? You struck down Uriah the Hittite with the sword and took his wife to be your own. You killed him with the sword of the Ammonites. Now, therefore, the sword will never depart from your house, because you despised me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your own.’

“This is what the Lord says: ‘Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity on you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will sleep with your wives in broad daylight. You did it in secret, but I will do this thing in broad daylight before all Israel

SO what happened to David

1.He lost his children...his first son with Bathsheba, Absalom, Ammon, Adonijah.(Absalom's own was the most painful for David..)

2.Turmoil in the house...Ammon rap'd his half sister Tamar, and Absalom, her full brother, killed Ammon, and even at the end of his life, he had to see a dispute between Adonijah and Solomon over the throne.

3.Absalom slept with 10 of David's concubines....in public.

Yeah, David was blessed....not.

But then Jesus came and told us even only we think about sexualizing a woman in our mind. We have committed a sin
[/quote]

Yes, Jesus wanted us to see women as humans, not as sex objects...plus he recognized that sin often begins with the thought..then the action.
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Remman(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Toks2008:

Anyone with an idea?
the wives were adulterers as he hardly slept with them more than once. He was a man LovePeddler and so were his wives... So, it was impossible to satisfy them. Some of his children were bastards and he knew. And he wasn't a lover boy who would die for a woman who cheated on him. He wasn't sexually good too so he can't satisfy any woman. Womanizers can't satisfy or be satisfied with any woman, hence the jumping from one woman to another and their former won't feel jealous for cheating because they (the womanizers)'re bad at it (satisfying them). cheating wives of a king who marry many women were common. So, they only allow a eunuchs to guard their wives. Yet they were cheating.
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by bobestman(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's the strange women He married NOT Polygamy that destroyed Him. He married from places He was told not to marry from. That Act alone brought various gods of the Nations He married from to Isreal which is an abomination that led many astray from their one and only heavenly Father - 1 Kings 11:1-43. There were Righteous Men who had wives in the Bible and it was never counted as sin to them.

1 Like

Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Pimine: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aswearugaaad

I believed he fụ́cked all of them at least once. I think the way it works is this: He sees an attractive damsel, he takes her and enjoys her company a few times until he replaces her with the next best thing.

I also think a few of the concubines, say 5 or 6 would be assigned rotational bathing duties. Some might suck him off while he gets washed by others and he does whatever he wants with the rest.

See enjoyment grin
Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Matthew2925(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Homeboiy:

All na lies
And when exactly were you born ?
Be careful so you don't blaspheme that's if you are a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? by Walkee: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Simran94:

You need to go and read the Bible and understand both Old Testaments and New Testaments. The Old Testaments was a demonstration of the Sins and Iniquity that Men and Women indulged in, Just like the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, just like men and women who worshipped Irons and Cows and all, all these things happened before Christ came in the New Testament to Lead people to the truth. When God saw what Men and Women were doing during those times in the Old Testament, God then brought his Son Jesus Christ to come and Lead them to the Truth and give them New Laws, Laws of God.
so did they say we she no longer marry two wives in the new testament?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.