Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. (6665 Views)

Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Morbeta11(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Solomon and his 700 wives and 300 concubines, One big happy family under God oh. Now only one side chick they will not allow men to have peace 🤣

Make una leave my guy alone, he is free to enjoy himself...Davido nothing do you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by TheBillyonaire: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
It is just a story, it did not happen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Iamhawkeyez: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
If you reply him, you make him popular and important so don't reply him
Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by TemplarLandry: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
Funny.

Playing “Area Codes” by Ludacris feat. Nate Dogg. Great jam!
Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Daddyseun1: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Him diqk no peel. Him waist no cut grin
Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by okoroemeka(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
it is possible during the ancient times

3 Likes

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Rahkman: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Habibi 🥰

1 Like

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by phatriqk(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
What’s makes you think he’s white, Africans who do una like ds……….
Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Mayydayy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Who told you?

1 Like

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Morbeta11(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
So make una free my man Davido.....he did nothing wrong.
Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Neddstark: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Well in the next 100 years people can also say you didn't happen 🙄

7 Likes

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Kobicove(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
Just 1 man with 1,000 women, how is that even possible? undecided

3 Likes

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
You are talking to people who believe in stories of talking animals and pregnant virgins, this is hardly the most ridiculous tale in their storybook grin

7 Likes

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Freshtruth(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
This man no Bleep but if I no use condom I for done burn like 50k children I swear
Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by izonborn098(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
confirm nigga.. If solomon can bleep 1k fish brains, then who i my to jugde him.
Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by davillian(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kobicove:
Just 1 man with 1,000 women, how is that even possible? undecided
With Money , power and fame

3 Likes

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by damosky12(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You don't need to be a Christian to know that there are some cogent, verifiable historicity to most Bible stories. It's almost overwhelming! Smh

5 Likes

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by 1Sharon(f): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Neddstark:

Well in the next 100 years people can also say you didn't happen 🙄

People are free to say that. They will not go to hell if they say he didnt exist.

4 Likes

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by 1Sharon(f): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
phatriqk:
What’s makes you think he’s white, Africans who do una like ds……….

Those are not white people.

1 Like

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by phatriqk(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
1Sharon:

Those are not white people.
Regardless ancient Hebrew were heavily melanated you can mistake them for Black Africans.....Christianity white washed everything

2 Likes

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by JeffreyJunior: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2023
Chai, see my mentor.

I want to be like him when I grow up. For now, let me be managing one sidechick.

By the time I borrow money from loansharks or even from fulani bandits and increase my fleet of keke, I'll have more sidechicks. grin
Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by TheBillyonaire: 2:49am On Jul 11, 2023
damosky12:

You don't need to be a Christian to know that there are some cogent, verifiable historicity to most Bible stories. It's almost overwhelming! Smh

There is no evidence to show that Solo existed.

5 Likes

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Morbeta11(m): 5:09am On Jul 11, 2023
The wisest was the busiest....
Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Dantedasz(m): 5:12am On Jul 11, 2023
damosky12:

Don't shake your head!
Please give us one cogent ovrwhelming,verifiable historical evidence to Solomons existence. Just one and don’t use the Bible.

5 Likes

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Maynman: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2023
damosky12:

I’m sure you have never read those “verifiable history stories” yourself.
if you have, you won’t be a Christian.

7 Likes

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Depriest2020: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2023
See how happy 😁😊 they all are. Our forefathers enjoyed all these, lived and died full of age. The white man introduced one wife to Africans in other to control population. There's no where in the bible that mandates a man to marry just one wife. Most great men in the bible married many women and still had concubines (side chicks), no where it was written in the bible that they committed sin for marrying many women + concubines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by damosky12(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2023
Maynman:

I’m sure you have never read those “verifiable history stories” yourself.
if you have, you won’t be a Christian.

grin Such a drab, infantile,and awkward assumption. Let's do a little elenchus, if you're fine with it. Was Thales real?
Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by damosky12(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Dantedasz:

Don't shake your head!
Please give us one cogent ovrwhelming,verifiable historical evidence to Solomons existence. Just one and don’t use the Bible.

The burden of proof is on you to prove the Bible wrong. Not on me.

The Bible, in the first place, features several books dating back to the 1400 BCEs. I mean these are unanimous datings by non-committal bodies.... These books were not written recently. So there's no challenge with the historic authority of the materials. Besides, archeological findings have been found to accelerate the veracity of these books time and time again.

You'll do well to bracket your obsessive compulsive animosity to Christianity whilst you engage in a careful scrutiny yourself. If you'd be honest with yourself, it shouldn't be hard to see this.

1 Like

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by Maynman: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2023
damosky12:

grin Such a drab, infantile,and awkward assumption. Let's do a little elenchus, if you're fine with it. Was Thales real?
cheesy Such a dull, weak and juvenline statement.
Let’s do a little learning.
What does thales mean?

Is Atum real?

1 Like

Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by damosky12(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

There is no evidence to show that Solo existed.

Try dey read first.
Re: King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines. by damosky12(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2023
Maynman:

cheesy Such a dull, weak and juvenline statement.
Let’s do a little learning.
What does thales mean?

Is Atum real?

grin See who I dey follow argue o. grin grin grin Aboki go Google Thales. grin. The guy even copy the synonyms to the words wey I use for am. You these wannabe online wannabe online geeks grin Una no go wound us for this nairaland.

Go back to Google. Search Thales of Miletus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort / Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) / At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.