Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses (2905 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Oleys: 2:47am On Dec 02, 2021
The man Ego met on the bus while traveling to Abuja must have charmed her with his tender care or probably the freebies he bought for her on transit did the job. They were already couples before they got to their destination, only wait­ing for the bus to stop for them to head for their honeymoon. That same day, she followed the man to his house and made love to him passionately.

Ego was probably not expecting to be pregnant after sleeping with a man she barely knew without protection. Few weeks later, she found out she was pregnant, and worst still she couldn’t remember anything about the man, not even his name.

“I was on the bus traveling to Abuja. I was going to Abuja for an interview. I just finished school and in a hurry to get a job. My little savings from my NYSC allowance was almost finished, and I needed to land myself a good job as soon as possible.

“At the bus terminal in Lagos, I noticed a man arguing seriously with a tout who has packed plenty loads at the foot of his seat. He in­sisted the loads must be removed or they should refund his money. The heated argument went front and back and finally the manager of the company intervened.

“Immediately we moved from the bus station, the guy, who was almost violent few moments ago, became very charming and sweet to me. As the bus moved, he bought different things that kept our mouth busy as we journeyed. Meanwhile his eyes never left my side. The way we related, one would think we had known each other for long. We chatted away till we got to Abuja.

“I had already made arrange­ments to stay with a friend during my stay in Abuja but this guy was able to convince me to follow him to his house. Like one under a spell I willing followed him to his sup­posed house.

“When we got to his house I be­have so foolishly like one drunken in love, I allowed him to make love to me severally that night without protection, and when I came back from Abuja, I found out I was preg­nant for a man I didn’t know.

“He gave me a name but I couldn’t remember his name after the day I left his place. I don’t think I would be able to identify him if I passed him on the road and I won’t identify the place we went to that night. I don’t remember anything about him. It all happened like magic.

“I was not scared of being preg­nant. My fears were not being able to present the person responsible for my pregnancy.

“I became very worried. I tried calling his line but another wom­an picked the call and said she was his wife. And she warned me not to call the line again without even knowing who I was. So, he was married and he didn’t tell me. This time around I knew I was in a bigger mess.

“I didn’t tell anyone about it be­cause I was ashamed. Out of pan­ic, I took several things to get rid of the pregnancy. Luckily for me, I was able to.

“This secret has been on my mind since then. I have not been able to share it with anyone. I am married now, I just wanted to let it out of my mind, and to encourage young, naive girls not to pay atten­tion to any guy that says hello to them on transit, especially those ones that act too friendly. Most of them intentionally ask those selling tickets to put a lady close to their seat.”

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/12/02/i-got-pregnant-after-a-one-night-stand-lady-confesses/

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Michelle55: 2:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Na your longer throat land you for trouble!!
Some men are known to be sweet and smooth talkers, know this and know peace.

Oni jekuje oshi cheesy
If I'm traveling, I don't care who sits beside me as long as you mind your business and don't talk loudly too. Secondly, my earpiece does the tricks for me until we get to our respective destination.

If only you minded your business, you wouldn't have been handpicked by a total stranger for a sex spree you didn't plan for.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by ahnie: 3:52am On Dec 02, 2021
This one na normal night bus long journey routine.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by ahnie: 3:55am On Dec 02, 2021
This lady sef.
Nothing like a spell was used on her.she was just a loose and greedy girl who got carried away by handsome man syndrome.

Instead of her to jejely sip her zobo she decidedly poured the zobo inside a glass cup.and we all know say...zobo wey don enter glass cup,na red wine he don turn to.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by MufasaLion: 4:47am On Dec 02, 2021
grin

One night stand been turning ladies to single mothers since 1805.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Authoreety: 4:55am On Dec 02, 2021
While traveling yesterday, I sat by the window of the bus, a lady who sat beside me leaned on mua throughout the journey, rested her left hands on my legs, wld sometimes pinch me while chating away.... due to the fact that she was already using my right leg, I had to raise my hand and put it on my headrest, still she will relax on my body as if na me and she follow come.. Some babes na winsh o.. I just pretended as if I ddnt know she was there.. I said nothing to her... But noticed she wld sometimes look into my face to observe if I wld notice...

Brethren I beat the temptation to take her home! And you know what? I gave myself kudos for beating her to her antics.. Also noticed the lady was going to her PPA from her discussion with her school mates who sat behind us..

This woman say e be like dem use jazz on her, na lie! Most ladies in transit dey do anyhow..

Lead us not into temptation on Lord.

4 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by akosy(m): 5:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Thanks for sharing d experience. some ppl after reading this, they will start calling the Lady names and insulting her instead of making +ve contributions.
Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Bellotelli: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2021
Oleys:
The man Ego met on the bus while traveling to Abuja must have charmed her with his tender care or probably the freebies he bought for her on transit did the job. They were already couples before they got to their destination, only wait­ing for the bus to stop for them to head for their honeymoon. That same day, she followed the man to his house and made love to him passionately.

Ego was probably not expecting to be pregnant after sleeping with a man she barely knew without protection. Few weeks later, she found out she was pregnant, and worst still she couldn’t remember anything about the man, not even his name.

“I was on the bus traveling to Abuja. I was going to Abuja for an interview. I just finished school and in a hurry to get a job. My little savings from my NYSC allowance was almost finished, and I needed to land myself a good job as soon as possible.

“At the bus terminal in Lagos, I noticed a man arguing seriously with a tout who has packed plenty loads at the foot of his seat. He in­sisted the loads must be removed or they should refund his money. The heated argument went front and back and finally the manager of the company intervened.

“Immediately we moved from the bus station, the guy, who was almost violent few moments ago, became very charming and sweet to me. As the bus moved, he bought different things that kept our mouth busy as we journeyed. Meanwhile his eyes never left my side. The way we related, one would think we had known each other for long. We chatted away till we got to Abuja.

“I had already made arrange­ments to stay with a friend during my stay in Abuja but this guy was able to convince me to follow him to his house. Like one under a spell I willing followed him to his sup­posed house.

“When we got to his house I be­have so foolishly like one drunken in love, I allowed him to make love to me severally that night without protection, and when I came back from Abuja, I found out I was preg­nant for a man I didn’t know.

“He gave me a name but I couldn’t remember his name after the day I left his place. I don’t think I would be able to identify him if I passed him on the road and I won’t identify the place we went to that night. I don’t remember anything about him. It all happened like magic.

“I was not scared of being preg­nant. My fears were not being able to present the person responsible for my pregnancy.

“I became very worried. I tried calling his line but another wom­an picked the call and said she was his wife. And she warned me not to call the line again without even knowing who I was. So, he was married and he didn’t tell me. This time around I knew I was in a bigger mess.

“I didn’t tell anyone about it be­cause I was ashamed. Out of pan­ic, I took several things to get rid of the pregnancy. Luckily for me, I was able to.

“This secret has been on my mind since then. I have not been able to share it with anyone. I am married now, I just wanted to let it out of my mind, and to encourage young, naive girls not to pay atten­tion to any guy that says hello to them on transit, especially those ones that act too friendly. Most of them intentionally ask those selling tickets to put a lady close to their seat.”

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/12/02/i-got-pregnant-after-a-one-night-stand-lady-confesses/
Truly sex is the cheapest thing a man can get these days. Reminds me of how I was able to convince a girl about 2 weeks ago on my way from work.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by helinues: 6:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Always ready before you redi.
Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Afrobasic(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2021
And someday, some dumb ass Nigerian man would be proud to take this olosho as his wife undecided

Smdh.
Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by FreeSpirited: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2021
ahnie:
This one na normal night bus long journey routine.
To fvck u dey hungry me...This gal ur past must be very dirty....that if u are married and changed
Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by ahnie: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2021
You just talked like someone that borrowed his brain from someone,and hasn't yet figured out how to return back the borrowed brain.
FreeSpirited:

To fvck u dey hungry me...This gal ur past must be very dirty....that if u are married and changed

Most of you are really sick on this nairaland.you want to sleep with your mother,Have you no shame?you certainly belongs to the gutters.

If them check you well..you fit never bathe for 3months.una go just dey run una mouth waaaa waaaa waaaa.

I think it's best I turn you to a midget.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by MufasaLion: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2021
ahnie:

The sorcereress have spoken. grin
Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by FreeSpirited: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2021
ahnie:
You just talked like someone that borrowed his brain from someone,and hasn't yet figured out how to return back the borrowed brain.

Most of you are really sick on this nairaland.you want to sleep with your mother,Have you no shame?you certainly belongs to the gutters.

If them check you well..you fit never bathe for 3months.una go just dey run una mouth waaaa waaaa waaaa.

U are angry for suggesting something u do indisicrimately? c'mon spare us. Forming kill una

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Kriss216: 8:07am On Dec 02, 2021
ahnie:

Isoko Amaka, you need to be calming down. What will you benefit now if you turn him to a midget

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Michelle55: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2021
ahnie:

Haaaa cheesy ahnie abeg take am easy with the werey, na small pikin dey worry am
Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by TeeGentle(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2021
well not suprise to me, some people are like that and they are too cheap
Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Tallesty1(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Michelle55:
a sex spree you didn't plan for.
Usually the best
Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Tallesty1(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2021
ahnie:
This lady sef.
Nothing like a spell was used on her.she was just a loose and greedy girl who got carried away by handsome man syndrome.

Instead of her to jejely sip her zobo she decidedly poured the zobo inside a glass cup.and we all know say...zobo wey don enter glass cup,na red wine he don turn to.
The lady don finish NYSC but NYSC never finish with am.
Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Michelle55: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy
Tallesty1:
Usually the best
Speaking from experience bah

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Tallesty1(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Michelle55:
cheesy
Speaking from experience bah
As a rugged evangelist that I am, I learn from the testimony of others.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Michelle55: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Tallesty1:
As a rugged evangelist that I am, I learn from the testimony of others.
Evangelist indeed cheesy
Lemme nur talk what is on my mind before you will label me a sinner and turn me into your evangelical mission

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by ahnie: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2021
Kriss216:

Isoko Amaka, you need to be calming down. What will you benefit now if you turn him to a midget
Just imagine the dirty way he talked to me?
If I turnam to midget he go know how to use him brain that time.

Me he wants to Bleep me?
Kai wallai na Shi wuya gaskiya!
Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by ahnie: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

The sorcereress have spoken. grin
Lolzzzzzzzzz king mufasa cheetah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Kriss216: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2021
ahnie:

Me he wants to Bleep me?
No vex. Don't turn him to a midget... Pity his mum
Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by ahnie: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:

U are angry for suggesting something u do indisicrimately? c'mon spare us. Forming kill una
You must be a stammerer.

You've seen why I said you borrowed your brain for the weekend and hasn't yet figured out how to return it back to the owner?

With the way you just spoke,I now know why they say... common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden.

A celebrity has just given you relevance.....
Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by ahnie: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Kriss216:

She would still recognize him being a midget still,only say he no go ever get sense again.
Lizard forming crocodile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Quality20(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
that's why I love and respect shy/religious girls. This kind of thing can hardly befall them
Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by ahnie: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Kriss216:

Davash222 happy new month.
I want you to help me kill the cow I want take flex this christmas.if you dey come bring enough firewoods.

You need to see the poor shabby Xmas decorations our handsome rabid dog teeth governn did in ASABA.

You go cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses by Octopusssy(f): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
ahnie:

Me he wants to Bleep me?
These stupid boys just think they can write rubbish because they have internet access

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Top One Man Head, Woman Una Won Kill Us. / Why You Must Stop Taking Care Of Your Girlfriend. / What Are The Unique Aspects Of Dating A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.