Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ (27626 Views)

New: Luxury 3 Bedroom Terrace + 1 Bed BQ @ Abraham Adesanya Ajah / Construction 4 Massive Bedroom With Garage All Ensuit / 7-bedroom Duplex + 2-bed Bq On 800+sqm @ Tijani Bello St Ojodu By Omole 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:03am On Aug 18, 2023
Good morning
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Coiner: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2023
Dennis3D:

Good morning Sir
Ready made HDF Doors are similar to the ones we do at site just that they come with a specific size (standard door size), whereas the ones we do are custom made based on the spaces we have for it. So in terms of quality, once they are HDF made up, it's same.

Good morning Dennis.

I reckon you make furnitures.
Please advise:

I bought some of these supposed turkey wooden doors at 150k each. Needed two extra for kitchen and sitting room. My furnituremaker then suggested he could make the same door quality and design for lower price.

Sitting room entrance door: 120k
Kitchen door: 80k.

Picture 1: The turkey wooden.
Picture 2: Furnituremaker's proposed material pre-finishing.

Please from your experience, can you tell the quality of the furnituremakers wood in the second image? Also, is the price fair for the quality?

@sonnie Please your attention is needed too.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
Coiner:

Good morning Dennis.

I reckon you make furnitures.
Please advise:

I bought some of these supposed turkey wooden doors at 150k each. Needed two extra for kitchen and sitting room. My furnituremaker then suggested he could make the same door quality and design for lower price.

Sitting room entrance door: 120k
Kitchen door: 80k.

Picture 1: The turkey wooden.
Picture 2: Furnituremaker's proposed material pre-finishing.

Please from your experience, can you tell the quality of the furnituremakers wood in the second image? Also, is the price fair for the quality?

@sonnie Please your attention is needed too.

HDF Wooden door is good for bedrooms. But I wouldn't personally use it for main building entrance or kitchen exist doors because of my preference.

HDF door is water resistant but that doesn't mean you should subject it to so much rain for a long period of time.

I will advise HDF for internal doors. And foreign good exterior doors for main entrance and kitchen exit.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by mufutau55(m): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2023
Dennis3D:

HDF Wooden door is good for bedrooms. But I wouldn't personally use it for main building entrance or kitchen exist doors because of my preference.

HDF door is water resistant but that doesn't mean you should subject it to so much rain for a long period of time.

I will advise HDF for internal doors. And foreign good exterior doors for main entrance and kitchen exit.

You said it like it is. I totally agreed with you Sir.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2023
mufutau55:

You said it like it is. I totally agreed with you Sir.

Hajji M.

Yes sir
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2023
Happy New Month

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Oga Dennis.. Did you install the sub frame for these hdf doors before or after plastering?
Dennis3D:
More updates on our beautifully made HDF Doors done by our very own furniture team...
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
BiigTee:
Oga Dennis.. Did you install the sub frame for these hdf doors before or after plastering?

Good morning sir.
I didn't. However, it can be installed during or before plastering.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
Oh.. U didn't use sub frame ..

Maybe it's ur company that would eventually help make and install doors for us.. When time reach.
Dennis3D:

Good morning sir.
I didn't. However, it can be installed during or before plastering.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Our work
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01
Happy New Year from us at Dennis3D Building Design and Constructions Limited.

We wish you a PROSPEROUS NEWS Year.

We anticipate to align with more clients and do our best as always.

Thank you all for your continuous support

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03
Welcome to Match

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 8:14pm On Apr 07
Dennis3D:
Some more shots
Nepa Officially Powered the building on National Grid

Arch Dennis,

What is the colour specification (RGB or any other system) for the tyrolean-area painting? What paint sheen did you use for the tyrolean area? More generally, disregarding budgetary constraints, what paint sheens would you recommend for internal, external and fence painting? Thanks
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09
ImperialCovfefe:

Arch Dennis,

What is the colour specification (RGB or any other system) for the tyrolean-area painting? What paint sheen did you use for the tyrolean area? More generally, disregarding budgetary constraints, what paint sheens would you recommend for internal, external and fence painting? Thanks

Good day sir.

External - Wearhershiled Matt Finish
Internal - Satin or premium Emulsion

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 12:16am On Apr 10
Dennis3D:

Good day sir.

External - Wearhershiled Matt Finish
Internal - Satin or premium Emulsion

Thank you, Arch. What about the colour? It looks grey, but do you have the specification, by chance?
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10
ImperialCovfefe:

Thank you, Arch. What about the colour? It looks grey, but do you have the specification, by chance?

Paint color is subject to what a client wants.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:40am On Apr 21
... We turn projects from design to construction and also now to an archive for record purposes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. / Please Help, How Do I Stop My Landlord From Locking Me Outside Everyday? / Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.