Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ - Properties (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ (27628 Views)

New: Luxury 3 Bedroom Terrace + 1 Bed BQ @ Abraham Adesanya Ajah / Construction 4 Massive Bedroom With Garage All Ensuit / 7-bedroom Duplex + 2-bed Bq On 800+sqm @ Tijani Bello St Ojodu By Omole 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Benfornimo(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2023
Dennis3D:
More pictures from here
Today is the D Day.
We are handing over the property to the owner.
From this Day May 19th 2023 , this project turns to a complete Private property.

Good day sir!!
I have been following ur page from day one. And I ask if u can give us the estimate cost of the building, in future person wanna build same edifice plan he will have budget such amount... I know market price so change, but at least I should understand the house worth price..... thanks and fantastic job u did

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2023
To this question that many have asked very much.
What's the cost of this project as it is...

Answer...
The project as it is costs 69m so far and mind you, we are not done like 100% because we haven't added TV shelves, wardrobes and completed the kitchen shelf to 100% yet. However, this is the expended amount so far up to date.

Caveat
- "This Project is peculiar to this site and can't be used as equal to even same design in another location because of some factors like foundation type and height, site location".

2 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2023
More site images today.
AC Installation and Kitchen Window Blinds installations

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2023
More views from in and around the house

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Whitehorse: 7:44pm On May 19, 2023
I followed this project. The house is lovely. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Whitehorse: 7:45pm On May 19, 2023
I suspect about half of the cost must be in the finishing right?

Dennis3D:
To this question that many have asked very much.
What's the cost of this project as it is...

Answer...
The project as it is costs 69m so far and mind you, we are not done like 100% because we haven't added TV shelves, wardrobes and completed the kitchen shelf to 100% yet. However, this is the expended amount so far up to date.

Caveat
- "This Project is peculiar to this site and can't be used as equal to even same design in another location because of some factors like foundation type and height, site location".
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2023
Whitehorse:

Exactly.
Finishing is usually equal to the cost of construction and more. That has been my philosophy from day 1 and if you enter it, you will see it that way in practice
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:57am On May 20, 2023
Whitehorse:

Also note - The finishing cost totally depends on client choices based on his or her budget because there are varieties of things to buy during finishing stages in the market. So it's totally up to the client to pick between these categories and that's what form the finishing cost. I categorized the materials into 4... Namely, low, medium or average, high and lastly premium quality materials and finishes.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2023
Some more shots
Nepa Officially Powered the building on National Grid

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2023
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2023
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2023
Our work
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by LexFlex(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2023
Cool house! What store did you order furniture from? I want to order too, but I do not know which store. Can you advise?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Maria111: 3:17pm On May 25, 2023
LexFlex, this furniture was ordered from our store. We make quality furniture for every taste. If you are interested in us, then here is our website: https://www.valuecityfurniture.com/search/v/shop-all-furniture . I myself often look through the forum here and find my works on furniture. I can send you pictures of what we are doing. I will be glad to see you in a private message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Paha999: 3:33pm On May 25, 2023
Maria111, the site is really cool. Lots of furniture for every choice. I have already ordered from you twice. I liked it very much. In the future I will rent a house and order from you!

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2023
Maria111:

LexFlex, this furniture was ordered from our store. We make quality furniture for every taste. If you are interested in us, then here is our website: https://www.valuecityfurniture.com/search/v/shop-all-furniture . I myself often look through the forum here and find my works on furniture. I can send you pictures of what we are doing. I will be glad to see you in a private message.

Hello, pls before answering any sort of question on my thread kindly seek for permission to do so. I did not make any order from your website and do not stand a Chance to mislead people as am solely responsible for what I post here for my existing clients and future clients. It's OK to do your marketing on my thread, but claiming ownership of what is not is what I will not entertain pls.

Caveat - For any direction or vendor that is not directly referred to from me, anyone contacting any contact here without direct contact from me regarding any enquiry on this project, the person is doing so on their own accord and this thread shall not be liable for any misinformation coming from any company herein.

Signed
Dennis3D Building Design and Construction Limited

3 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2023
Meanwhile more interior pictures of the kitchen are as follows.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 4:24pm On May 25, 2023
This kitchen is such a beauty

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2023
BiigTee:
This kitchen is such a beauty

OH Yes sir.
And we have a few upgrades to do in months to come to it to even be more loaded and beautiful
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2023
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Our work
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2023
Good morning Viewers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Oga Dennis...i know it's not ideal to ask but pls what's the projected cost of labour for plastering this building and fence without cost of supervision... Trying to use this as a guide since mine has a similar size to this!

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
BiigTee:
Oga Dennis...i know it's not ideal to ask but pls what's the projected cost of labour for plastering this building and fence without cost of supervision... Trying to use this as a guide since mine has a similar size to this!

Good afternoon sir,
about 700K
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Thank you chief.. Range plastering?
Dennis3D:

Good afternoon sir,
about 700K
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
BiigTee:
Thank you chief.. Range plastering?

Range Plastering may be more. Because now and then are not the same
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ok chief.. So this isn't range plastering I guess...

Still looks incredibly well done tho
Dennis3D:

Range Plastering may be more. Because now and then are not the same

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
BiigTee:
Ok chief.. So this isn't range plastering I guess...

Still looks incredibly well done tho

It was carefully done and then we did very clean screeding before painting
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Anticipating a New Week.
Therefore, we must do more and better by the day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. / Please Help, How Do I Stop My Landlord From Locking Me Outside Everyday? / Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.