Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? (6997 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by tellwisdom: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2011
Please help me clear my doubt over this women money palava, ,  Naturally, i like hanging out with gurls, bt i've come to realise How desperate most of them are in term of begging Stylishly for either gifts or money grin, I use to know of this gurl, who happens to be a close frnd of mine, she looks saint and Ajeboish(Butterish), so right in my mind, i had concluded she's not gonna cost me much even if i was  going to spend.

Not too long, i began observing some strange attitudes , She saw Laptop and BB with me, which she hasnt seen with me from onset, Nna mehn, she begin enter me oo, And not she alone even some other gurls around me are of the same attitude and this piss me off!!,   sure i give without hesitation, but not when you couldnt keep your eyes off trivial properties not worth a love we agreed oncheesycheesy, I BE UNA PAPA NI? ABI WETIN UNA DEY OFFER ME WEY ME SELF NO DEY OFFER UNA??

I no stingy oo, bt no beg me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by iice(f): 4:21am On Jun 11, 2011
I could say the same about men. Very unbecoming.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by 190: 4:24am On Jun 11, 2011
tellwisdom:

Please help me clear my doubt over this women money palava, , Naturally, i like hanging out with gurls, bt i've come to realise How desperate most of them are in term of begging Stylishly for either gifts or money grin, I use to know of this gurl, who happens to be a close frnd of mine, she looks saint and Ajeboish(Butterish), so right in my mind, i had concluded she's not gonna cost me much even if i was going to spend.

Not too long, i began observing some strange attitudes , She saw Laptop and BB with me, which she hasnt seen with me from onset, Nna mehn, she begin enter me oo, And not she alone even some other gurls around me are of the same attitude and this piss me off!!, sure i give without hesitation, but not when you couldnt keep your eyes off trivial properties not worth a love we agreed oncheesycheesy, I BE UNA PAPA NI? ABI WETIN UNA DEY OFFER ME WEY ME SELF NO DEY OFFER UNA??

I no stingy oo, bt no beg me

Thank yuh, we've heard that u now have a china laptop and nnewi black berry

any other thing to tell us
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by MsPotato(f): 4:27am On Jun 11, 2011
tellwisdom:

she looks saint and Ajeboish(Butterish), so right in my mind, i had concluded she's not gonna cost me much even if i was going to spend.

because of your original intentions towards this gurl and how you judge her base on her cover and not the content, therefore u are going to end up with gurls all with the same behaviour. Gold Digging that is.

The day you learn to choose a lady wisely with maturity is the day you are going to change your perception towards women as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by 1one: 4:49am On Jun 11, 2011
iice:

I could say the same about men. Very unbecoming.
Guys don't beg as much as ladies.Infact what a lady would beg or demand from a single guy in a month outweighs what a guy would beg and demand from 10girls in ten years, I guess begging and demanding comes natural for you ladies, more like fish and water.Begging makes ladies Bloom.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by MsPotato(f): 4:55am On Jun 11, 2011
1one:

Guys don't beg as much as ladies.Infact what a lady would beg or demand from a single guy in a month outweighs what a guy would beg and demand from 10girls in ten years, I guess begging and demanding comes natural for you ladies, more like fish and water.Begging makes ladies Bloom.

u are wrong cause I dont and will never beg! I have never beg to my parents for anything so I would never beg to anybody else for anything. angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by iice(f): 4:56am On Jun 11, 2011
1one:

lol.  The wahala of giving in to the begging na una wahala.  Odin knows why i no be man.  For don finish women since since.  
It's not natural. . .it's a result of a cause.  Either you try to change it in your life or go with it.  It's a choice.  
Anyway. . .most men i know beg and as i already said, it's unbecoming.  Bluidy sheeps in wolves' clothing
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by iice(f): 4:58am On Jun 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

u are wrong cause I dont and will never beg! I have never beg to my parents for anything so I would never beg to anybody else for anything. angry

lol why you dey vex? I don't beg either and i don't accept things from people unless you are my brother/sister or parent. Not even from cousins. But it's a common occurrence, what the poster is saying.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Godmother(f): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2011
1one:

You couldnt be more wrong. Guys beg as much as women, but with style
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by MsPotato(f): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2011
iice:

lol why you dey vex? I don't beg either and i don't accept things from people unless you are my brother/sister or parent. Not even from cousins. But it's a common occurrence, what the poster is saying.

Just trying to let him know that not everyone in his dictionary is like that angry sad
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by MMM2(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2011
op
becos dey dont have it. angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by frank317: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2011
190:

u just hit the nail on the ASSSSS
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by upendo98(f): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2011
What sort of girls do some men attract? or is it where you hang out?? I dont really know but some things make me sick cz theres women that never ever beg a man anything material.Its a purely real love based relationship and if you attract girls like that, then theres something terribly wrong wth you in the first place. Theres some men that even women fear to approach because of the high standard they have set for themselves and they dont attract 'flies' (if u understand wht i mean).
That 'begging material stuff'is soo remote I dont think it ought to be happening now.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Orton10(m): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2011
The problem with some guys is that they find it hard to tell a gurl - NO!
I mean I've seen guys that would rather beg or borrow from their fellow man, for the sole aim of satisfying some gurl's insatiable desires. . . .like she's got three jugs or something.
A typical Lady should have wants and needs - no doubt . . . and its only 'logical' that she demands 'em from the wallet of the person screwing her (no?).lol.
Don't get me wrong, helping out a Lady I'm very much into - is and should be my pleasure.
But some of 'em have this "scratch-my-back- i-scratch-your-back" mentality.

They believe that any Every Man 'chasing' after them, wants "to taste it". So trade by barter sets in.
This same Ladies would be the first in a queue of many to cast stones on any head who dares attribute their sole worth to what they 'carry' between their legs - but yet They caused it!!!. . . .Men ain't fools, The moment You get on a knee with hands out-stretched to anybody, You've made yourself inferior to him/her. He/She would use and dump You in whatever way or time he/she sees fit.
And "Men beg more" - really?
Well don't think so and I don't! - and yes, not even at my weakest. . .! . . .least of all from a lady.
Birthday and Valentine gifts self dey hard me to collect, talk more of stretching out my my hands infront of any bagga.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by BABE3: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2011
Orton1_0:

The problem with some guys is that they find it hard to tell a gurl - NO!
I mean I've seen guys that would rather beg or borrow from their fellow man, for the sole aim of satisfying some gurl's insatiable desires. . . .like she's got three jugs or something.
A typical Lady should have wants and needs - no doubt . . . and its only 'logical' that she demands 'em from the wallet of the person screwing her (no?).lol.
Don't get me wrong, helping out a Lady I'm very much into - is and should be my pleasure.
But some of 'em have this "scratch-my-back- i-scratch-your-back" mentality.

Clap for yourself Orton-- You've gotten 3 free passes at the gate for this.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Orton10(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2011
**giggling lika 3y/o**

Miss BABE! (lol) whatsup with you gurl? . . .long time no see!
The same gate you abandoned huh? wink
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by upendo98(f): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2011
I have a very nice friend of mine. Shes got her own life and money and a very nice guy.The guy never lets her spend a dime. So since they met she told me that shes nevr touched her money because the guy just insists on doing everything.He knows the lady is monied but he told her 'its my pleasure to please you' Shes a very dignified lady.
Now thats soo cool at least  it makes her feel shes  not a leach and I like the fact that you know am not 100%dependant on you ,I can stand on my own when you go down and even sort you out when in a fix. Now that to me is a healthy relationship.But when she begs cash,phones and all the time??
Get a life and a job is all I can tel them.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by omoolutl: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2011
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by upendo98(f): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2011
really dude? was that it?? advertise?? sad you guys r funny
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by 190: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
omoolutl:

OMG dat waz so appropriate
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Emeka72(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
The way ladies act makes it look as if they are less interested in guyz.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2011
guys beg. chicks beg, wurreva !! angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by cantell(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

What has this got to do with the topic?
Dis guy sef. Sometimes i wonder.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by 190: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
angry angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by tellwisdom: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2011
because of your original intentions towards this gurl and how you judge her base on her cover and not the content, therefore u are going to end up with gurls all with the same behaviour. Gold Digging that is.

The day you learn to choose a lady wisely with maturity is the day you are going to change your perception towards women as a whole.

Now, you are justifying yourself right?? Abeggy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by tellwisdom: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2011

grin grin, i swear na china laptop oo, na em dey trip them like madt grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by tellwisdom: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2011

The very minute they see somethng, they begin forging stories to extort you, Too bad, me self smart
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Blazay(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2011
Now, this is something I have never been able to do.
Something to do with pride sha.
I'd rather starve to death!
I hate to give men such satisfaction.
Over my dead barry I say!
Heavens forbid!

One reason I can't allow Nigerian women in my home. Once they enter your closet na to begin beg be dat.
Dash me dis, dash me dat. When they don't get it. . .they start stealing! This has nothing to do with material poverty but 'SPIRITUAL POVERTY'!
They are greedy and NEVER satisfied with what they have. You can't have a platonic relationship with 'em. . .always wanting something or another.
Always looking for someone to use and abuse. HUSTLERS!
Very annoying! angry

I BE UNA PAPA NI? ABI WETIN UNA DEY OFFER ME WEY ME SELF NO DEY OFFER UNA??

I wonder o! cheesy

Please, if I wanno go phock a dude, I pay for my own flight and hotel room.  God forbid I say! This is the 21st century. Wetin consain me with man wallet, when my own is heavier? Just bring the phocking de-eek period!

Shiooooooooooor!  Na me go even pay the man sef! cheesy

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Gbenge77(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
Na dem stock in trade be that.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by CHIMSKY(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2011
What's the point?Most our laptops and blackberries are most likely put together on the floor of a chinese sweatshop these days.Forget about the branding that is engraved on the outside.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
Only on Nairaland. Not long ago, some guy was braging about his height now it is Laptop and blackberry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by sexylogan(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2011
OP,

the problem started from men who have been using gifts and money to try and 'buy'

wat's in btw a woman's legs so now some women think it's the norm. 'buy me this,

and i'l let u sleep with me' mentality. but not all women are like this anyway. many

hav pride and dignity and can't be bought over with a bb or a laptop. OP, maybe

u r hanging out with the wrong crowd.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? / Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... / Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.