Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,895 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? (7079 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2011
190:

U FOR FAINT  grin  grin
Lol. . Akin u're rite!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by tellwisdom: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2011
, Wait oo, 190, u get gurl frnd at all
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 08, 2012
Same reason some men beg for punny.

Its all about proper negotiation lol!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by MzPookie: 12:05pm On May 08, 2012
u barely meet a dude and hes already asking for sex or initiating hook ups dat result into sex!!! dem never ask u@ OP!!! LAPTOP AND BB and yu are shouting...lobatan!!! okbye kiss
Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 08, 2012
Godmother:

You couldnt be more wrong. Guys beg as much as women, but with style
Guys beg ladies for gift, money or favour? In Nigeria or in America? I am still confused shaa...this must be an American or European forum!!

Lolz...a colleague was narrating how wonderful a girl he met is; how she calls him regularly more than most girls he had dated, and was excitedly telling us that he is gradually falling in lo with the girl, and was also asking us how to surprise the girl based on the fact that she is too good, some of us suggested buying her a rare gift, some said he should chill till the girl's bday, etc. Unfortunately the next 2 days, he returned to work to break our ribs with: the girl called me last night and as I was busy fantasizing about her, she broke the fantasies with PLS CAN U DO ME A FAVOR? He asked WHAT? She replied, pls can u send me an airtime for my BIS & calls pls? The guy froze! And out of fear the fone fell off his hand and the call ended, and the girl then sent it via sms...lolz. Whenever I remember this story, I keep laughing...our girls are so good for comedy...lol...the guy kept asking us: y can't a girl call a guy continuously for 2 weeks without asking for card? I am yet to answer that question cos I am inexperienced in that, but other colleagues adviced him to just take it that way, saying thats the culture of Nigerian women, they believe that the man must be responsible for their needs even though they are earning fat income, only very few are different & unique, and those ones are sometimes autocratic, dominating, too proud, arrogant, controlling, etc....except she is a true born again christian raised by a well to do parents. I keep wondering where our dear country is heading to...seriously we all need God, both men & women, else, else!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? by Solomonkingon: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
190:

Thank yuh, we've heard that u now have a china laptop and nnewi black berry

any other thing to tell us

You 100% must be the kind of beggarly female in question, how did you take offence and begin dissing him about his belongings if he didn't offend you and what he said about beggar females didn't strike a nerve? My point exactly, you too are a begging ass female.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ur Celebrity Crush. / Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up / Words And Meaning Between Igbo & Ikwerre Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.