Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom (6613 Views)

I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Wonderboy01(m): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saw both of them coming out of the bathroom around 5:30am early in d morning today angry the unreasonable "broda tenant" is just clocking 1 week at our house ooo undecided imagine angry

Me am just waiting for Monday to come ,b4 I go resume work back .>> I must tell our landlord angry

Nobody go beg me make I hear ,,, I be joke Abi angry
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Wonderboy01(m): 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Haakeem(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
isi ewu uv wasted another chance of leaking a sex tape to the whole world kai,,,,,, better amend ur mistakes by waking up 3 o clock for a video shoot,and make sure you are not caught,the gods are with yougrin

21 Likes

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Ryda(m): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mind your business! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by CreepyBlackpool: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
They'll probably tell you to mind your business, but know this op, it's your duty to show your fellow man the evils of his woman.

Women are truly evil

7 Likes

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Wonderboy01(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
1hr 30 mins to new year ,, make I go pray say make my mouth no put me for gbege dis new year but I must tell my landlord sha

I just won let the woman know say no be everybody go fit shine the kongo angry
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by yuping(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
People can see things.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Wonderboy01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ryda:
Mind your business! angry
stop smoking undecided
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by SalafRider(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Abi you sef de eye the landlord wife, talk true

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by nero2face: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
U do well, when them break Ur head no come cry for NL, this nonsense aproko must end this 2021
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pls leave them to have fun with themselves..that's their privacy respect that..why not ask for thr**some in a polite manner so as to be considered..? kiss
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by GodIsBiafran: 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Your are just jealous. Wait your turn, if she is a cheerful giver e go reach you now. cheesy cheesy
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Totilopussylick(m): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
SalafRider:
Abi you sef de eye the landlord wife, talk true
cheesy He's jealous the newbie took over he's target cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Totilopussylick(m): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Pls leave them to have fun with themselves..that's their privacy respect that..why not ask for thr**some in a polite manner so as to be considered..? kiss
wink cheesy grin the day the landlord catch both of them in action will not be funny cheesy
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Totilopussylick:
wink cheesy grin the day the landlord catch both of them in action will not be funny cheesy
Oops I never knew she has a husband tho..well if she does that's very wrong on all angle..
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by SalafRider(m): 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Totilopussylick:
cheesy He's jealous the newbie took over he's target cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na wetin I de reason be that grin

1 Like

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Truvelisback(m): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2021

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by mardis: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Try snap a picture next time so that your report go hold water
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Naijanascam: 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
No carry this rough play enter next year grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by pussyeater(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2022
You have started your rubbish this New Year right? Continue... Ode!
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Yuakwon3: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2022
Wonderboy01:
Saw both of them coming out of the bathroom around 5:30am early in d morning today angry the unreasonable "broda tenant" is just clocking 1 week at our house ooo undecided imagine angry

Me am just waiting for Monday to come ,b4 I go resume work back .>> I must tell our landlord angry

Nobody go beg me make I hear ,,, I be joke Abi angry

Just mind your business before you land yourself into trouble....amebor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by tsdarkside(m): 6:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Wonderboy01:
angry

na you wanted to nakk your landlords wife or what....??
somebody else was quicker ba....??
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by tsdarkside(m): 6:13am On Jan 01, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
They'll probably tell you to mind your business, but know this op, it's your duty to show your fellow man the evils of his woman.

Women are truly evil

tahh....
and you are an angel....

shattap their....!!
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Wonderboy01(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2022
nero2face:
U do well, when them break Ur head no come cry for NL, this nonsense aproko must end this 2021
angry
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Wonderboy01(m): 7:59am On Jan 01, 2022
Some people here will make me not to change my mind abt not telling angry

How u go dey ask me q7estion say maybe me too won collabo my landlady
Though she's set ,,, big barca nd heavy frontvuew but I just can't again
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Wonderboy01(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2022
This story is very real nd true ,,,, am just making mess out of it
Instead of me to report it right away am here asking wat to do nd some mofo here are accusing me if me too want to collabo undecided

Sick angry
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by calmness0(f): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2022
Op are u sure?

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Franktom247(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Na weytin go make you no dey pay house rent you discover so if you like dull

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Wonderboy01(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Franktom247:
Na weytin go make you no dey pay house rent you discover so if you like dull
exactly ,,,,my able special adviser pls advice me pls

1 Like

Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by omowolewa: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Tell your landlord but swore an affidavit first that all is nothing but truth
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by EmzyT: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom by Lawly: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
You must be Yoruba. Na Yoruba guys handwork be dat. If you get Yoruba neighbour, just know say you no get privacy again. They can even monitor how many times you snore during sleep by 2am early momo and all the streets around you go hear the news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club / Eeeeee / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.