Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? (1829 Views)

What's Your Experience Being 'catfished'? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Heartbreaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sometimes, we're not the victim... Share your experience breaking the heart of someone who loved you...

I'll start: I dated a guy for two years... I wasn't committed... Didn't invest my feelings and time... But he did... I ended things with him, after he told me how much my actions hurt him... It was a messy breakup... And I felt guilty for so long.

The others, I ghosted... Felt bad sometimes...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Temmylee01(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
and how will You react if reverse were to be the case

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Getdabag: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
Sometimes, we're not the victim... Share your experience breaking the heart of someone who loved you...

I'll start: I dated a guy for two years... I wasn't committed... Didn't invest my feelings and time... But he did... I ended things with him, after he told me how much my actions hurt him... It was a messy breakup... And I felt guilty for so long.

The others, I ghosted... Felt bad v...
as a fresher had on crush on a lodgemate she didn't reciprocate at the time,bcus she was dating SUG presd, I bullshit her, fast forward 300level I touch small money frm sales, she com dey form lover,fvcked her severely,anal included and dumped her within 2weeks

Later found out from her friend she did like me then but was forming hardto get
But
E no concern me i no dey chop vomit
We move

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by helinues: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin cheesy

Well, I am a soft heart breaker. I love giving attitudes when breaking up from relationship that seem not working.

A lady once worked her NYSC to my state just to be closer to me, unfortunately, I only saw her once through out her stay.

She shouldn't have done that without my consent

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nyascobar1414: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mine... Back then in secondaey school, this girl had a crush on me, seeked for my attention which I withdrew. One day while reading for a test in our class cubicle, she literally came to say hi, I told her to get out, also asked for a note,which I did not obliged..

After the incidence she was really heartbroken cos all guy usually had a eye on her..

I literally melted her ego..
Oops!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Medusa65(f): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
HERE TO READ COMMENTS

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
I met this fine chick and she was very attracted to me. It was as if she was forcing herself on me. But I tried to make things balance. I was at the verge of asking her out officially then one day she casually told me she had done two abortions. I acted cool then ghosted her the next week. She cried and weeped.

Bro I had to let her go. Months later I sent her a message that some secrets are not meant to be disclosed no matter what.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Lordedifice1: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:

You f**k am? I'm just asking?
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Lordedifice1: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Getdabag:
as a fresher had on crush on a lodgemate she didn't reciprocate at the time,bcus she was dating SUG presd, I bullshit her, fast forward 300level I touch small money frm sales, she com dey form lover,fvcked her severely,anal included and dumped her within 2weeks

Later found out from her friend she did like me then but was forming hardto get
But
E no concern me i no dey chop vomit
We move
Ashewo you are very proud of your irritable actions
Person fit do the same to ur daughter
Remember karma still exists
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Ocholu: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Let me be you OP;

My ex, may thunder fire her wherever she is. I casually broke up with her, she begged and begged. I refused!

One day, she called me to tell me that we're done. I was haaaa!!! See person wey I don leave since de shout we're done.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lordedifice1:
No!!!
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Getdabag: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lordedifice1:

Ashewo you are very proud of your irritable actions
Person fit do the same to ur daughter
Remember karma still exists
simp

if you like no raise your daughters well, boys go still lash am carelessly

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by MufasaLion: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
What chapter of the "Heartbreaker Book" do you want? grin
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by MufasaLion: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Getdabag:
simp

Bro!!!

You deserve some Heineken. That nigga been getting too emotional. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by MufasaLion: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ocholu:

My ex, may thunder fire her wherever she is.

Don't explain, I already know what she did. grin
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
OP
DatboredBerry!
Come and Judge this case!
Don't know If I can call dis Heartbreak!

Was very close to a Pretty, young Babe in my Uni Days!
But she had a Serious Boyfriend at home, so I was kinda forced to be a Bestie, Side cock, whatever..
But She toyed with me Quite Alot. Was telling me 'Help me do This'.. I would do it! But No thank you from Her or it will be 3 weeks Later..
Sometimes, I will call her, Will not pick till 2 Weeks later b4 calling back! undecided

I got Tired, Ghosted her and moved on to a Proper Relationship!
This my Female Bestie felt I Broke her Heart after all the Closeness! sad embarassed
It was then she now confessed her Feelings to me!

But it was too Late!
Had to Focus on my New Babe that was so Loyal and was giving me 'Things I did not even Bargain for'.. wink cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Noxico(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Interesting thread
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Noxico:
Interesting thread
Yes it itttt comrade

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 03, 2021
So playing with other people's emotions is now a random and enjoyable thing for y'all... issorite smiley
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by JustinNepolian: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2021
You mean to say value Added Services right? cheesy

Vinnie2000:

OP
DatboredBerry!
Come and Judge this case!
Don't know If I can call dis Heartbreak!

Was very close to a Pretty, young Babe in my Uni Days!
But she had a Serious Boyfriend at home, so I was kinda forced to be a Bestie, Side cock, whatever..
But She toyed with me Quite Alot. Was telling me 'Help me do This'.. I would do it! But No thank you from Her or it will be 3 weeks Later..
Sometimes, I will call her, Will not pick till 2 Weeks later b4 calling back! undecided

I got Tired, Ghosted her and moved on to a Proper Relationship!
This my Female Bestie felt I Broke her Heart after all the Closeness! sad embarassed
It was then she now confessed her Feelings to me!

But it was too Late!
Had to Focus on my New Babe that was so Loyal and was giving me 'Things I did not even Bargain for'.. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by lacasera14(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2021
All lies
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Homeboiy: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
I asked her out but she use me play

Weeks later she agreed to date me

I took her home

Knack her wella

She carry belle but I didn’t believe it was from me

She came recently to beg me to take her to my mother that she seriously want me to marry her

I told her no
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry:

Hey...
I heard about what happened yesterday.
Mehn, it was a long day.
Sorry you had to get caught in the mix.
But she's fine now.
Although, I didn't get to read what you might have told her, because I'm just getting access into our account now and I can see deleted comments. But I do know in my heart that you handled it well.
Thanks for having my back. She said you said something about me always mentioning her and speaking highly of her. LoL, did I ever do that though? So you know how to lie if, and when necessary, for the ones you care about? It helped, you know...
I appreciate. Sorry for any embarrassment that u may have felt. And just for the general inconvenience.
It wasn't her fault. Neither was it yours. These things happen.

But I'm super proud of you....I won't tell you why..**blush-blush **
If we had agreed to chat ogf NL that day, I don't think she would have caught me. Me, not you. Because you didn't do anything wrong. I'm the one she knows...you're absolved of any blame. Shey you know this bah?
We are considering ending this account sharing thingy. We had a talk. But it was civil. So do not worry yourself. I'm fine. smiley No one was harmed.
Your intelligence came in handy. I saw a screenshot she sent to me of one of the replies you gave her. I was just smiling sheepishly while reading. You are a smooth operator. grin
You're such a turn on. I felt like pinning you against the wall and doing things to you. I'm sorry if you find this obscenely offensive. You'll have to forgive me for this one .I have to just take my chances.
Consider being a lawyer in your next life. Lol

Not to worry, she won't read this. She's locked out of the account for now. After she let me in, I changed the password. I'll let her in tomorrow...the world wouldn't come crashing down jare... We'll be fine. In fact, we r fine already.
I don't even care that other NL's have read and probably insulted me for all the drama which have taken place. Whatever...life goes on
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Lordedifice1: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Getdabag:
simp

I am not a simp
Just because I don't bleep around doesn't make me a simp
I no be like u wey fit bleep Mami water
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry:

Then my contribution to your topic, so it doesn't look like I'm only good at derailing your threads.
I have not been a victim directly. But I have been the one who put another in tears and causedheart palpitations.

We were younger. She was 17, I was 19. Teenagers just living away from home, and living young, not so wild, and living free.
She loved me. I met her at a club during one of those Friday night outs for students. She couldn't speak English. Her words were very brief and limited. She kept smiling awkwardly to try to make up for the deficit in communication. No problems....I knew how to handle such situations... however awkward they were.
I spoke little Russian. The little I had crammed a week to the day we met. Just incase I meet any of them girls. So , when the opportunity showed up, I said, " kak dela... Men ya za votre Jerry. "
That means, my name is Jerry. She replied, although the banging sounds from the speakers dishing out music didn't permit audibility, which in turn had me saying, " what? come again? didn't quite hear you "
And just like that we set the ball rolling. It was the first night of many more nights to remember. The memories are still there , tucked away in my mind. Maybe my heart too?
She wore a black cocktail dress. She was looking tall and quite a standout type.Sje wasn't too slim and too chubby. Just in-between...back then...

We danced. Her drunkard boyfriend, a Kenyan dude, arrived the club a little while after we were already all settled in. He started creating a scene. He was fuming, but his countrymen told me to " carry on , go ahead joor " That I even seem like a better friend to the girl. I still remember that night. That clubhouse has since been demolished and reconstructed into something else...No more a clubhouse. But alot of memories were created there. People met lifetime friends there.

So anyways, started seeing. She was more into me than o was into her. I was just a young player. She was a good girl on the other hand. A good girl who still knew her way around guys. And oh, did she know how to make you happy...in za oza loom. Once she's comfortable with you.
Long story cut short, I was the one who deflowered her. She was more than happy it was me. Her friends approved of me. Then some months after I became their sworn enemy. Yes, I was not treating their friend right. I started getting carriead away and lusting after other beautiful girls. I cheated. I was reported. She travelled home for holidays, but she had eyes back in our city who told her if and when they saw me in clubs, outside school, or at the mall. So I didn't even know who was saying what. Till I heard the gists later.
So , we dated for three and a half years and never for once did she sleep with another guy. Not even a handjob did she as much give any guy. People knew she was different. They tried to fvck her , get her drink in club but it all failed. She always knew I had ears on the ground. But more importantly, she just loved me...even when it was winter and we fought, and she ran out of the apartment we were sharing back then, she would not run into the arms of another guy. She would go be with her girls. Even when she threatened to ' go to Chris' house and jave fun with him ' she never went through with her threat. It was all just anger. And she had the right to be angry.
Christ was one Congolese guy...he was in my school. She wasn't. But she knew him through a mutual friend. Cuz we all converge at the nightclub and other entertainment areas...so we are bound to meet other students from other schools, and neighborhoods, living within the same city. Just the schools were different.
Even my family friend tried to go behind my back to bang my girl. But she turned him down and told me after about two months about it when she recall the incident. He wanted to take her in his care to the beach to chill. According to the story I was told. She refused. She knew he had a record for getting girls easily. But she wouldn't be one of those girls. Even her best friend had been fuccked by this my family friend. But this happened like two years later..after this incident of him trying to sleep with my girl.
Lol..today he is a changed guy...jwho didn't know him? The girls slayer...lol.
So that's my story on this subject.
BTW, I was her first love. She was mine too. Still is. Cuz I hadn't loved any other girl the way I loved her. The feeling was real. But why I still cheated beats my understanding?? Then do we really love? Is there love? Ok there is....but how come I still fell for .....

Anyway, it's bee. 4 years (2016) and counting, since we both last heard from each other. I guess it was time to go. Of course I had my sad days. Cried, even when I was the one who did the breaking of heart. That's how I knew I loved her. The rest I thought I loved, were just me deceiving my self. She's the only girl I've ever loved. And I don't think I can love again. Even though I'm currently dating a girl....who knows we are just passing away time... cuz marriage will surely not happen. Sounds harsh, right? Well, that's the truth! And we are both fine with it. I guess people just do not like to be lonely, or stay alone. Hmmm..

Oh, now memories are being invoked. Sigh...I don't like feeling this way. But it was an experience of a lifetime. So many good and bad moments. Ups and downs.. lessons, new culture exchanges, and so on.
Can't find any of her social media pages and she can't find mine. So I guess we'll never speak again...awwwn...why do I feel like sobbing right now. But no! I'm good...I'm fine.
I've grown past missing her. Those dark days are gone. But I can't help mimicking her sometimes when I'm here by myself. The things she used to say, and how she used to say them. I even mock her, yab her ...while thinking out loud and talking to myself. O guess she really had an impact on my soul (not just my body and life)
Well that's what you get when youv'e slept with a particular girl, constantly for years. You likely become one flesh, just like the Good Book says...besides, we were younger. The love was sweeter and blossoming...tho we were both annoying in our individual ways towards each other.
Life happened.
The end.

Datboredbery, you see what you made me do cheesy...Now I'm nostalgic...but also taking in the lessons learnt. Kai...I want to hug somebody right now...these emotions are innocent. God, keep and protect her wherever she is right now **bear hug!!**

As for the rest! The other exes. They can go and get it somewhere else! Fakers. Good riddance to bad rubbish... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 04, 2021
JerryBizz:

Hey...
I heard about what happened yesterday.
Mehn, it was a long day.
It's alright... smiley

Sorry you had to get caught in the mix.
But she's fine now.
I'm glad... Hope you are too?

Although, I didn't get to read what you might have told her, because I'm just getting access into our account now and I can see deleted comments. But I do know in my heart that you handled it well.
Well enough... I hope... But since you're okay... I'm glad I did okay. smiley

Thanks for having my back. She said you said something about me always mentioning her and speaking highly of her. LoL, did I ever do that though? So you know how to lie if, and when necessary, for the ones you care about? It helped, you know...
Ofcourse! I'll always have your back... wink

I appreciate. Sorry for any embarrassment that u may have felt. And just for the general inconvenience.
It wasn't, honestly... I think it wasn't easy for you... That's was the only thing on my mind... smiley

It wasn't her fault. Neither was it yours. These things happen.

But I'm super proud of you....I won't tell you why..**blush-blush **
Really? grin

You can't keep secrets from me...

If we had agreed to chat ogf NL that day, I don't think she would have caught me. Me, not you. Because you didn't do anything wrong. I'm the one she knows...you're absolved of any blame. Shey you know this bah?
I don't mind sharing the blame... smiley

If it makes it easier on you... I'll gladly do it again...

We are considering ending this account sharing thingy. We had a talk. But it was civil. So do not worry yourself. I'm fine. smiley No one was harmed.
Really? I sorry... Are you really alright? It must be hard...

Your intelligence came in handy. I saw a screenshot she sent to me of one of the replies you gave her. I was just smiling sheepishly while reading. You are a smooth operator. grin
You're such a turn on. I felt like pinning you against the wall and doing things to you. I'm sorry if you find this obscenely offensive. You'll have to forgive me for this one .I have to just take my chances.
She did? Now I'm smiling... I'll be honest though... You could be more descriptive... "..doing things.."... I'm imaginative... but make me think harder... tongue

Consider being a lawyer in your next life. Lol [quote] Lol.. everyone says so... But for a different reason. grin

[quote]
Not to worry, she won't read this. She's locked out of the account for now. After she let me in, I changed the password. I'll let her in tomorrow...the world wouldn't come crashing down jare... We'll be fine. In fact, we r fine already.
So I finally get you alone again? It's my pleasure! I knew it wouldn't be easy... Sharing an account with your girlfriend... But I still feel a bit guilty.

I don't even care that other NL's have read and probably insulted us for all the drama which have taken place. Whatever...life goes on
You're not the only...stop thinking that you're alone... And whatever they say or think... We don't care....
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 04, 2021
JerryBizz:

Then my contribution to your topic, so it doesn't look like I'm only good at derailing your threads.
I have not been a victim directly. But I have been the one who put another in tears and causedheart palpitations.
You derailed my threads... But it was fun... I really enjoy chatting with you.

We were younger. She was 17, I was 19. Teenagers just living away from home, and living young, not so wild, and living free.
She loved me. I met her at a club during one of those Friday night outs for students. She couldn't speak English. Her words were very brief and limited. She kept smiling awkwardly to try to make up for the deficit in communication. No problems....I knew how to handle such situations... however awkward they were.
I spoke little Russian.
I've gotten comfortable... Tell me, she's Russian?

The little I had crammed a week to the day we met. Just incase I meet any of them girls. So , when the opportunity showed up, I said, " kak dela... Men ya za votre Jerry. "
That means, my name is Jerry. She replied, although the banging sounds from the speakers dishing out music didn't permit audibility, which in turn had me saying, " what? come again? didn't quite hear you "
And just like that we set the ball rolling. It was the first night of many more nights to remember. The memories are still there , tucked away in my mind. Maybe my heart too?
Oh yes!

Last interruption! You're a very descriptive write... I feel like I'm there... Your words have that effect... It's beautiful.

She wore a black cocktail dress. She was looking tall and quite a standout type.Sje wasn't too slim and too chubby. Just in-between...back then...

We danced. Her drunkard boyfriend, a Kenyan dude, arrived the club a little while after we were already all settled in. He started creating a scene. He was fuming, but his countrymen told me to " carry on , go ahead joor " That I even seem like a better friend to the girl. I still remember that night. That clubhouse has since been demolished and reconstructed into something else...No more a clubhouse. But alot of memories were created there. People met lifetime friends there.

So anyways, started seeing. She was more into me than o was into her. I was just a young player. She was a good girl on the other hand. A good girl who still knew her way around guys. And oh, did she know how to make you happy...in za oza loom. Once she's comfortable with you.
Long story cut short, I was the one who deflowered her. She was more than happy it was me. Her friends approved of me. Then some months after I became their sworn enemy. Yes, I was not treating their friend right. I started getting carriead away and lusting after other beautiful girls. I cheated. I was reported. She travelled home for holidays, but she had eyes back in our city who told her if and when they saw me in clubs, outside school, or at the mall. So I didn't even know who was saying what. Till I heard the gists later.
So , we dated for three and a half years and never for once did she sleep with another guy. Not even a handjob did she as much give any guy. People knew she was different. They tried to fvck her , get her drink in club but it all failed. She always knew I had ears on the ground. But more importantly, she just loved me...even when it was winter and we fought, and she ran out of the apartment we were sharing back then, she would not run into the arms of another guy. She would go be with her girls. Even when she threatened to ' go to Chris' house and jave fun with him ' she never went through with her threat. It was all just anger. And she had the right to be angry.
Christ was one Congolese guy...he was in my school. She wasn't. But she knew him through a mutual friend. Cuz we all converge at the nightclub and other entertainment areas...so we are bound to meet other students from other schools, and neighborhoods, living within the same city. Just the schools were different.
Even my family friend tried to go behind my back to bang my girl. But she turned him down and told me after about two months about it when she recall the incident. He wanted to take her in his care to the beach to chill. According to the story I was told. She refused. She knew he had a record for getting girls easily. But she wouldn't be one of those girls. Even her best friend had been fuccked by this my family friend. But this happened like two years later..after this incident of him trying to sleep with my girl.
Lol..today he is a changed guy...jwho didn't know him? The girls slayer...lol.
So that's my story on this subject.
BTW, I was her first love. She was mine too. Still is. Cuz I hadn't loved any other girl the way I loved her. The feeling was real. But why I still cheated beats my understanding?? Then do we really love? Is there love? Ok there is....but how come I still fell for .....

Anyway, it's bee. 4 years (2016) and counting, since we both last heard from each other. I guess it was time to go. Of course I had my sad days. Cried, even when I was the one who did the breaking of heart. That's how I knew I loved her. The rest I thought I loved, were just me deceiving my self. She's the only girl I've ever loved. And I don't think I can love again. Even though I'm currently dating a girl....who knows we are just passing away time... cuz marriage will surely not happen. Sounds harsh, right? Well, that's the truth! And we are both fine with it. I guess people just do not like to be lonely, or stay alone. Hmmm..
I don't even know what to type... How to respond...

First of all, I should be mad at you... You had the perfect girl, whom you loved... Probably still do... And you threw it away... But then, I would be dumb...

Is it weird if I tell you that I understand? That you were okay for doing what you did even though your actions weren't...

Love is weird... Our minds, weirder still... We're human... We're required by nature to be complicated... It's alright if you don't understand...

I've acted the same way too... Although, it's a bit different... I deliberately sabotage my relationships... I regret it... But it's just something I do...

What do I think of your story:

1. Maybe you weren't comfortable... With your 'comfortable' relationship... Risks aren't smart... But that's the reason we cheat... If she had offered you her friends to fuçk, you wouldn't have...

The secrecy... The knowledge that you're doing something wrong... It's exciting.

Good is good... Like your girlfriend; sweet, loyal...

But betrayal makes us feel human... A little less caged in by the expectations of our partners and society to reciprocate the genuine affections shown to us...

2. You don't strike me as the kind to settle down early...

It's not about sex... Perhaps the adventure?

The pleasure of being with someone 'new'...

It's like a challenge? You get to start all over again...

And the mind... I think it fascinates you...

You're probably the type who enjoys studying others... the way they think...

You absolutely love intelligence...

You enjoy a good mystery...

That's what turns you on; someone or something that isn't simple...a puzzle for you to appreciate...

You could date a book worm... But you still need a little more substance... smiley

Oh, now memories are being invoked. Sigh...I don't like feeling this way. But it was an experience of a lifetime. So many good and bad moments. Ups and downs.. lessons, new culture exchanges, and so on.
Every memory is a blessing... But I know this would hurt, you were the villian...

I don't think romance stories do us bad guys justice... The authors always make it seem as though we relish inflicting pain...(only a few times do we)... Most often, we're the victims... And after everything... We not only grieve but carry the cross that's our guilt. Sad

Can't find any of her social media pages and she can't find mine. So I guess we'll never speak again...awwwn...why do I feel like sobbing right now. But no! I'm good...I'm fine.
I've grown past missing her. Those dark days are gone. But I can't help mimicking her sometimes when I'm here by myself. The things she used to say, and how she used to say them. I even mock her, yab her ...while thinking out loud and talking to myself. O guess she really had an impact on my soul (not just my body and life)
Well that's what you get when youv'e slept with a particular girl, constantly for years. You likely become one flesh, just like the Good Book says...besides, we were younger. The love was sweeter and blossoming...tho we were both annoying in our individual ways towards each other.
Life happened.
The end.
Isn't suffering beautiful though? It's been years.... If it had been perfect... You may not have missed her so much... Your hurt, it's made your story into something extremely beautiful...

It's like a poem... With a tear drop or two in the paper... The words are amazing... But that profound expression of sorrow...

Do you like it? Do you think of her just to feel a little of what you felt writing this?

I think sadness is more of an emotion than joy... And weirdly it's addictive... Add a little guilt and some sweet memories...

Datboredbery, you see what you made me do cheesy...Now I'm nostalgic...but also taking in the lessons learnt. Kai...I want to hug somebody right now...these emotions are innocent. God, keep and protect her wherever she is right now **bear hug!!**
Atleast I made you feel something... smiley

I hope she's safe too...

I'm here! Anytime you feel moody...

That got me thinking... I know you feel lonely... There are friends... But how many on that level you're on? Few? None?

You think... Alot... And it's not books... But pyschology... It must make you feel alone... No one to really communicate with... If you spoke a million words, they could never hope to understand... You probably can't express yourself... What sentence could do justice to that passion that's within you?

It's not so intense... Because something like a dull blue flame... Hotter but cool... Deceptive... But I know you... I'm still learning... But I think I do. smiley

As for the rest! The other exes. They can go and get it somewhere else! Fakers. Good riddance to bad rubbish... Lol

Lol... grin

Yeah...

Goodnight.
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2021
If u chose to ignore, I'll ignore too...you know yourself... smiley
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Since you chose not to respond. I deleted them.
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by reward9ja12: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Ask am oh

Temmylee01:
and how will You react if reverse were to be the case

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Confused. / The First Time You Kissed ! / Is It Ok To Marry Ur Friends Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.