Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? (1856 Views)

What's Your Experience Being 'catfished'? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Heartbreaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by reward9ja12: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2021
So if na you nko ?
Una get mind oh

Re: Share Your Experience Being The 'heartbreaker'? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Datboredberry:

Well enough... I hope... But since you're okay... I'm glad I did okay. smiley
You certainly did okay. **Huggsies**

Ofcourse! I'll always have your back... wink
How did I become this lucky smiley….I hope I can return the favor.

It wasn't, honestly... I think it wasn't easy for you... That's was the only thing on my mind... smiley
So you weren't even bothered about how anyone else felt...hehe. wicked girl wink (but I'm selfish too. So I'll accept this selfish show of care)

You can't keep secrets from me...
I wish it were that easy. And same goes for you...

I don't mind sharing the blame... smiley
but I did mind that you would feel harassed without you really being at fault. But then again...you make it sound like nothing...and I hope it's coming from a place of...... you-know-what. wink
Psst...I think you're really sweet. And I feel this energy between.............

If it makes it easier on you... I'll gladly do it again...
And risk being insulted by her? Sure you up for that? But I like your adventurous spirit. It's daring. Now, that's the spirit!

Really? I sorry... Are you really alright? It must be hard...
I'm fine now. Even though i endured several insults and a tantrum, but it subsided...we laughed in the end. We aiit.

She did? Now I'm smiling... I'll be honest though... You could be more descriptive... "..doing things.."... I'm imaginative... but make me think harder... tongue
Wait, I hope what you mean is not what I'm thinking?? No.. I don't want to tread on thin ice. Gotta be careful...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Meal Prepared By Me / How Good Is This Drink? / My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.