Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

“my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber (71497 Views)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / RRS Arrests Traffic Robber Under Otedola Bridge. / Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by dammyco(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
PELE oloyinbo FORTIFY. Your Papa do juju for you and Dem catch you. Where your papa na?
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by khadaffi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
I'm more concerned with the fact that he was given only 4months
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Truvelisback(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ur father fortified u with charm to commit crime. Why didn't he fortify u to become rich?
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by McEphiks(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
And you look this unkempt. Just as people with too much believe in religion looks tattered this guy’s believe in charms makes him useless
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Americafighter: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jude273:
I been dey think say u get brain but ur skull na milk full am. Shallow brain everywhere. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

As you con mention me thunder fire you
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
And the charms no fit save you. This one na father and son from the pit of hell. What a bad combo
But the question now is, did his father that the charm is him to be successful at stealing?
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Jmichael1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
And the charms no fit save you. This one na father and son from the pit of hell. What a bad combo

don't blame his dad,mayb he got gud intensions 4 his son bt d boy bleep up big time.the father no wn hear say lagos boys use he pikin take learn how to shoot gun
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Jmichael1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Americafighter:
Tell me 1 reason why thunder no go fire all buhari supporter's

hahahahaha my guy no single reason,thunder go fire all of dem

1 Like

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Jmichael1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
abobote:
At least your father gave you something, we our father no give us anything

hahahahaha my guy we de the same lane...
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Badonasty(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
This one na junkie jare
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Clinghton: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
He was fortified to destroy people's lives, but didn't know that he was already destroying his own life.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Pain(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
This ones judgement was fast. But Chidinmas case is dragging. Welcome to Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Lala2609: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
pyro62:
You just had to drag the weed into the crime. Weed wasn't even mentioned in the story undecided

You said my mind.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Otasikwe(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Americafighter:
Tell me 1 reason why thunder no go fire all buhari supporter's
pls hw dis take concern buhari abi u no see mean to blame police for dis mata na d whole president who is more beta dan d richest nd famous human in ur community any way our Lord nd savior JESUS do every good for we still na d same we human condemn nd kill him so buhari as human is nothing to u idiot wia tunder go kill with ur family members goat like u
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by bakesntakes(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
itsme01:

Them never beat am he don dey talk wetin dem ask am and wetin dem no ask am

Are they sure this dude isn't high on weed

How you take know wetin dem ask am abs wetin dem no ask am, you been de der during arrest or interrogation?
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by bakesntakes(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:

What a waste of Kpoli and brown Riz.
See

That jedi gaan don follow waste, jedi wey don de cost like Gold plated
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
4months is not enough. He will still return back to crime.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by toujurs: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Yoruba people and thuggery are like 5 & 6, if not for external investment lagos would be dead
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Gaabasky: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dumbest father dumbest son.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by princewarri1985: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
EmmyBlogs:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/02/my-father-fortified-me-with-charms-before-i-moved-to-lagos-traffic-robber/
YOUR FATHER FORTIFIED YOU WITH ALOT OF CHARMS AND THE 4 GUYS YOU WENT TO ROBBERY WITH WHO HAVE NO CHARMS GOT AWAY AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE CAUGHT FOOLISH BOY!

3 Likes

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Americafighter: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Otasikwe:
pls hw dis take concern buhari abi u no see mean to blame police for dis mata na d whole president who is more beta dan d richest nd famous human in ur community any way our Lord nd savior JESUS do every good for we still na d same we human condemn nd kill him so buhari as human is nothing to u idiot wia tunder go kill with ur family members goat like u

Another zombie spotted... Thunder fire you and your entire family
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Christistruth00: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:

Instead of Baba to send his son to learn Welder, Electrician , Bricklayer or Mechanic work

and teach him the value of Contentment and honesty
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
olisaEze:
Your father fortified you for robbery when he should have just fortified you with sound education and a good example. It’s like dis common sense we’re always talking about is not so common nowadays.
But he never mentioned the fortification was for robbery. What if the fortification was against evil attack on him?
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by newoffer: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fortify you with Astymin or Ashietu...U and your duck father need public flogging. Shameless generation
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Zinsu06: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Why 4 months
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Christistruth00: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
dammyco:
PELE oloyinbo FORTIFY. Your Papa do juju for you and Dem catch you. Where your papa na?

A Colonial British District Officer called David Muffet who once Worked in Nigeria
told the Story of how the most feared Community Witchdoctor where he was Posted spent an afternoon Performing Rituals and laying Curses on him in the Market Square

After the same Witchdoctor suddenly dropped dead the next day the entire Community then began holding the same British District Officer they had wanted the Witchdoctor to get rid of , in very high esteem , with great respect

1 Like

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
The father no give him the charms to use it to rob
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Jude273(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Americafighter:

Another zombie spotted... Thunder fire you and your entire family
U are a slowpoke, son of a nobody pointing accusing finger at somebody
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Poleski: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
When idiots are told that juju doesn't work, they think they know better.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Babatunde7109(m): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2021
He has money to buy weed, but buying belt seems to be a tall order.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Organs(m): 12:46am On Dec 03, 2021
I don't get it. His father fortified him with charms. Where in the write did it say the charms were for robbing people? Why cant the charms be for strength against diseases or in Nigerian religious mindset, fortification against enemies of progress?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy / Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.