Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

“my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber (71661 Views)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / RRS Arrests Traffic Robber Under Otedola Bridge. / Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Billygee2u: 1:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
And the charms no fit save you. This one na father and son from the pit of hell. What a bad combo
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Billygee2u: 1:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Zuluhead:
Upon all the jazz and charm you still sell water in traffic and also sleep under foot bridge, just disown crime and give your life to Christ. Without jazz some brains are working and living large but with your jazz and brain you still sleep under bridge.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Freighthost: 4:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Crime no pay
Bottle water
Day light
Robbery at nite
Still sleeping under bridge at 18
Now in police net with cut and scars of juju

Youth say no to crime and learn a trade if you can’t go to school
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Blackdisciple(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2021
And the charm couldn't save u now...

Follow Jesus that's is the only way you can be saved, any other means will give u in when the time come.

Argue with your keyboard.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by babygirljoy: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2021
very funny , do charms even work, i mean look at those guys that use it , see this video for anini, at the end of the day, he was still caught and died miserably. forever to be remembered for rubbish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILJhmdChA0
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by wilzindinero: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2021
the charms should help u avoid arrest. me I no dey trust charms at all...will always dissappoint whenever u need it the most
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Baselm: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
This boy will just go and make connections in prison and will come back worse than he is.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by olisaEze(m): 1:04am On Dec 04, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
But he never mentioned the fortification was for robbery. What if the fortification was against evil attack on him?

What sort of "evil attack" r u referring to when the guy is the evil attacking others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.