Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,696 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

“my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber (71496 Views)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / RRS Arrests Traffic Robber Under Otedola Bridge. / Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Chibudollar: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
And them still catch you after the whole charm grin Satanist food don ready o
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by mysticwarrior(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
His father is to be blamed.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by faithfull18(f): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Why am I not surprised
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by richmondefosa(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy

Jazz gone wrong.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by ugodson(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Only 4 months imprisonment!!! shocked
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Danjikanbauchi: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
This tribe self, robbery them deh

Skull mining them deh
Drugs them deh
Human parts selling na their sources of revenue be that.

Backstabbing oooh.

No evil them no deh carry first.

4 Likes

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
It's funny how these goons can fortify themselves to become a robber but cannot use the same method to get themselves outa poverty. undecided
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Karleb(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
It simply means your Dad loved you.

Too bad you turned out to be a robber.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Legendoo: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rural urban migration is supposed to lift people out of poverty. The reverse is true in Nigeria, as village people are moving into the city's to commit crime's.

They troop in with their babarism and join the woke loony liberals who put a theoretical framework to support them, being the biggest beneficiaries of this predatory arrangement.

Won't explain.

1 Like

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by ImoleNaija: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Karleb:
It simply means your Dad loved you.

Too bad you turned out to be a robber.

Abi ooo,,,, some people no just get sense.

He didn't mention that his father fortified him for robbery.

1 Like

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by davit: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Just 4 months. shocked
He comes back to be more hardened o
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by lexy2014: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
alfred007:
But you got caught??

it seems he didnt follow his fathers instructions to d latter thats why he got caught
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by IkpuMmadu: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
These people and their belief for fetish and jazz

1 Like

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by ATTemi: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Homeboy trying 2 survive the hardway...

It is well.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by PavillionEnergy: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Baba, your papa is a fake ass dibia. He didn't just fail you but the failure was so monumental that you were caught without you even doing justice to that Kpoli which you had light up.
What a waste of Kpoli and brown Riz.
See the way he's even shaping his mouth like when Slowmir is dragging his Kpoli in peace.

Where is Slawormiir?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Nonexisting: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Afonja again?

3 Likes

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by olisaEze(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Your father fortified you for robbery when he should have just fortified you with sound education and a good example. It’s like dis common sense we’re always talking about is not so common nowadays.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Onekind04(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Another slawomirr boy caught with Arizona.

But why person go just carry exhibit dey waka for road anyhow
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by anthonyuncle(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
FOUR MONTHS IMPRISONMENT ONLY!!!

in how many days, he will be out and worse.

this country is a joke
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lol.. Na only kpo dem see for him pockets?
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Ykc2(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bleaching don remove all the charms for your body grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by AfonjaConehead: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Left his Abeokuta village just like others from brown roofia and ogbomosho and came to no man's land to pickpockets and rob!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by CheedyJ(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
You don spoil business 4ur papa cos no person go wan patronize am again perhaps, his oldman didn't fortify him with those charms to rob maybe it was just for protection anyways, I hope he spends 70years in prison..
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by BigYash: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Why them waste that this thing wen dey ground now?
You gerrit? If you don't get,forget about it..
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Judolisco(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
The father is a traditional worshipper... Most of una Don forget una social studies.... Him papa no say make e go thieve wit d charm Na.

1 Like

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by grandstar(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
That Otedola bridge is notorious for harboring these type of thieves.

The other day, a guy in a taxi had his phone grabbed from him by one of these guys. The phone owner who is an amputee highlighted to search for him. Many a time, I learned you pay these boys something to get your phone back.
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by onyenatruchi: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Op, is the Armed Robber a Yoruba man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Queenserah26(f): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Just imagine undecided
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by UselessBuhari: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
See the kind of inheritance Yoruba parents pass on to their children
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by UselessBuhari: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Yet another Yoruba from one obscure village in the Sad Waste constituting nuisance in Lagos

1 Like

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Digixtreme: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.