Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k (2941 Views)

I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others / My Feud With Bigcowhorn And Why Chibudollar Hates Me / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by SATANISTT: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chibudollar:
I honestly hope they catch the chibudollar you are talking about and burn him down like you said
THAT IS EXACTLY HOW U THIEVES ALWAYS END UP
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by Chibudollar: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
THAT IS EXACTLY HOW U THIEVES ALWAYS END UP
yes this is how thieves end up, I wholeheartedly agree. My offer still stands though. If you need help let me know grin
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by John7Kscammer(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chibudollar:
yes this is how thieves end up, I wholeheartedly agree. My offer still stands though. If you need help let me know grin
cheesy
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by Chibudollar: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
KingDash:
Omo who we go believe na...
lol, the guy na troll him say him go troll me for 1 month because I advise am for one thread to find something doing with him Life. Him vex open thread type nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by Chibudollar: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
NA YOUR MAMA I PITY BECAUSE HE 9MONTHS AND ALL THAT FUCKING SHE RECEIVED IS WASTED
I swear I agree with you. Anything you talk I agree
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by John7Kscammer(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
[s]stop your stupid talk. no worry u will be burnt like your friend soon[/s]
undecided
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by Chibudollar: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
AgnesMuyiwa:
John7Kscammer and Chibudollar are the same scammers. i am a victim too. he scammed me of 14k and promised sending me btc, till today i no see am. he is famous on crime thread
I am disappointed, you no even Sabi troll self, you open rubbish thread and the only account wey agree with you na one inactive account wey you open keep down. Lmaaaaoóoooooooooooooo your foolishness funny
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by John7Kscammer(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chibudollar:
I am disappointed, you no even Sabi troll self, you open rubbish thread and the only account wey agree with you na one inactive account wey you open keep down. Lmaaaaoóoooooooooooooo your foolishness funny
cheesy the boy no get sense
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by Chibudollar: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
John7Kscammer:

cheesy the boy no get sense
him no even Sabi troll self, just dey shout scammed me up and down like goat grin
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by SATANISTT: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chibudollar:
PURE DUST. I HAVE O JUST ONE ACCOUNT.. U DON SCAM TILL U NO KNOW PEOPLE WEY U SCAM AGAIN. THE LADY U SCAMMED IS NOT EVEN A NEW ACCOUNT. NA THUNDER GO FIRE YOUR MAMA
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by John7Kscammer(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chibudollar:
him no even Sabi troll self, just dey shout scammed me up and down like goat grin
cheesy
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by Chibudollar: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
PURE DUST. I HAVE O JUST ONE ACCOUNT.. U DON SCAM TILL U NO KNOW PEOPLE WEY U SCAM AGAIN. THE LADY U SCAMMED IS NOT EVEN A NEW ACCOUNT. NA THUNDER GO FIRE YOUR MAMA
I been think say your data finish as you no reply since, send your aza make I send you 5k for data like I said, if I no send am na falling hand for my side. Okay the lady dey inactive sinceeeee with 0 post immediately you post your thread she came alive like undertaker. Lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by John7Kscammer(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
PURE DUST. I HAVE O JUST ONE ACCOUNT.. U DON SCAM TILL U NO KNOW PEOPLE WEY U SCAM AGAIN. THE LADY U SCAMMED IS NOT EVEN A NEW ACCOUNT. NA THUNDER GO FIRE MY MAMA
undecided
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by asdsoe2(f): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
Chibudollar SCAMMED ME OF 89K
HE DID IT AT GUN PONT. HE LURES U THEN ROBS U. BEWARE OF THE ARM ROBBER
so him matter don reach here. the guy is a chronic scammer and thief. i am surprised that he has not been arrested yet
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by SATANISTT: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
asdsoe2:
so him matter don reach here. the guy is a chronic scammer and thief. i am surprised that he has not been arrested yet
SO YOU KNOW HIM TOO? I SHOULD HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH BEFORE SENDING HIM MONEY
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by John7Kscammer(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
asdsoe2:
undecided
John dishing out alternate back to back shocked
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by John7Kscammer(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
[s]SO YOU KNOW HIM TOO? I SHOULD HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH BEFORE SENDING HIM MONEY[/s]
undecided
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by asdsoe2(f): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
SO YOU KNOW HIM TOO? I SHOULD HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH BEFORE SENDING HIM MONEY
yes i know him so well, he was quite popular once for luring 2 guys and trying to rob them.. i blame the guys that fall for his scams. he advertised for a phone last year, the people met him and na guy he use rob them. it was on crime section na.
John7Kscammer is his alt.
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by Chibudollar: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
asdsoe2:
before you comment with your other accounts, first go delete the old comments you made grin you no truly get sense. U dey find cash app to buy . Lmaooooo ooooooooooooooo
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by John7Kscammer(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
asdsoe2:
[s]yes i know him so well, he was quite popular once for luring 2 guys and trying to rob them.. i blame the guys that fall for his scams. he advertised for a phone last year, the people met him and na guy he use rob them. it was on crime section na.
John7Kscammer is his alt.[/s]
keep quoting yourself
undecided
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by Chibudollar: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
John7Kscammer:
undecided
John dishing out alternate back to back shocked
I swear to God I admire the guy work rate e no easy. To put in this work just to troll. Omo. Kante energy
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by asdsoe2(f): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chibudollar:
before you comment with your other accounts, first go delete the old comments you made grin you no truly get sense. U dey find cash app to buy . Lmaooooo ooooooooooooooo
that has got nothing to do with this allegations here. u cant be luring people and robbing them any how
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by SATANISTT: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
HE IS A POPULAR THIEF cheesy cheesy
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by SATANISTT: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chibudollar:
I swear to God I admire the guy work rate e no easy. To put in this work just to troll. Omo. Kante energy
LIKE I SAID I DONT KNOW THOSE PEOPLE U SCAMMED. STOP THIS TRASH AND PAY THEM
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by Chibudollar: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
asdsoe2:
that has got nothing to do with this allegations here. u cant be luring people and robbing them any how
Yahoo boy at least change your language pattern, na why u no fit cash out for this life. Same language you used with your Satanist account. I gats teach you a lot man. Lmaooooooooooooooooo
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by John7Kscammer(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chibudollar:
Very senseless boy
Mpuru miri and weed have damaged him beyond redemption.
Re: Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k by Chibudollar: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
LIKE I SAID I DONT KNOW THOSE PEOPLE U SCAMMED. STOP THIS TRASH AND PAY THEM
like I have continued saying DROP YOUR AZA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Going On In This Picture?? / She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.