Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! (1491 Views)

Please I Need Y'all Advise. / Who Is A Simp please / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! by Fmlao: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asked one out last Friday morning, she agreed at night. We made out that same Friday night.
She dey bill me on Saturday; airtime, money for food... Oh, I curved her.
Sunday afternoon, told me to come and meet her mama, haba, relationship of 2 days, i refused.
Monday night, she's broke again asking for money, i turned deaf ear.

Tuesday afternoon, we had plan to see at night, i called her at night, this girl dey talk say i am not caring, she tested me with all her billing.
I just told the girl that I have no interest in her again.

Moral of the story : Avoid billing at the initial stage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does My Gateman Love Me So Much / The Sex You Must Not Have. / What Do I Do N How Do I Know When It's Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.