Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" (31744 Views)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / DJ Switch Lied / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by BlackFlamefromP: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2021
I can see you are struggling hard to sound commonsensical and practical but your comments actually betray an unenlightened, narrow mentality.

To turn your question around, what role have you played to make your part of the world a better place to live in?

You see, communicating with you is like communicating with a sub-human creature from a different world as you lack mental capacity to comprehend deeper truth.

Good day.

freeborn02:

Oga shut up. This is a physical problem requiring physical solution.

What has Nigeria's government done to make anyone love this country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by IfnobeGod20: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

You are an APC apologist. So, expecting you to use your brain is a mission impossible

Focus on my question.

Why did you remove cameras from the tollgate? Was it because you want to thwart facts and commit murder undetected?

Why did the military first denied being at the scene of the shooting?

What has the government done to make the common man love Nigeria?
You've been posting stupid question since.
Does removing camera justifies mentioning "massacre" in all yours and ilks narrative of what happened at the Lekki tollgate?
Let's even think of it intelligently as people that passes through the 4 walls of school. If in the minimum 10 soldiers were at the tollgate that night and each of them were with 30 rounds of Ak47 riffles. With the crowding nature of the people at the Lekki tollgate that day and each soldier exhausted their 30 rounds ammunition. Let us say they even misfired and minimum of 15 rounds met the target, taking to cognizance that a round can kill minimum of 2 bodies at least, meaning in 15 rounds, we should be expecting minimum of 30 dead bodies multiply by 10 soldiers, that should give us 300 dead bodies minimum. I am cog sure that with the level of crowd at the tollgate that day, soldiers will not go there with only 10 soldiers because it doesn't even make up a unit soldier in army. With this if we apply correctly our intelligence quotient, it calls for question numbers dishing out by different actors because if soldiers can shoot randomly to a crowd, even if they are only aiming their legs, the number of casualties should be upward of 300 victims and if to aim them dead, as I rightly said before now, we should expect minimum of 300 dead bodies.
That aside, on army deny their going to Lekki tollgate that night at first instance. The army spokesman wasn't on top of his job. In such instance, he should have just say, he has not been briefed adequately to know if truly soldiers were at the Lekki tollgate. Remember army only have one central control spokesman, unlike police and other Paramilitary that have other spokesman at the state levels. To me, he might have not be briefed adequately before giving that interview. Just my assumption. This is one error police will never fall prey. Instantly the police spokesman anywhere will tell you, I have not been briefed or you hear, the command is not yet aware, I will get back to you. So coming back to say, they were there wasn't out of place because it never changes what really transpired at the tollgate.
Well, government might have not done for you and I what we expected but that should not take away our responsibilities for our country, because two wrongs doesn't make a right. We must also not forget this immutable quote of think of what you will do for your country and don't think of what your country will do for you.
We owe our country patriotism come rain come sunshine. No matter what happens, because the peace of our country is our peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Golan007: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Babinski:

The Report affirms a massacre in context. It is the Whitepaper by the Government stooges that sought to reject it. You should educate yourself about it before being eager to comment or respond.

Oh, there was a massacre then.

Why all the hullabaloo?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by one4GOD(f): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Nigerian journalist, blogger, and activist against gun violence, Dr Kemi Olunloyo is not allowing the alleged massacre at the Lekki tollgate to rest as she is bringing up.more evidence to prove the reported killing of armless EndSars protesters is false.

She wrote in series of tweets:

She added that a woman approached her that she was paid to testified that her son was killed on the night of the protest.

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1466502880286945284?s=19
she again? trying hard to be relevant...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Generally Nigeria is unsettled
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by asanausana91: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

I am an employer of labour. I pay tax. That's what I've done for my country.

But my country keeps on making it difficult for me to run my business by bringing up policies that can make a business fold up.

So I ask you again, what has this government done to encourage anyone to love Nigeria?
go back and read I have already mention them to you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by asanausana91: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2021
YorubaAndIgboAr:

If government buy u phone, e no buy for me oo
with your money you couldn't have had the opportunity of using a mobile phone in this country without the government policy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Neddstark: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

My country owes me good governance.

If you don't know that your country owes you good governance, then you are a daft idiot.

Good governance is borne from positive contributions from both government and the people. You as an individual, what have you done for your country? If this makes no sense to you, then you got shít for brains

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by abeggnow: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=freeborn02 post=108161301]

Can you tell me what the country's government has done to make the country deserving of love from the common man?[/quote he is talking about the country not the government. you people should try to educate your selves more
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by charleskl(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
NewsForYou:

Who be this one?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=abeggnow post=108173911][/quote]

Lolz. Can you separate country from government?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Neddstark:

Good governance is borne from positive contributions from both government and the people. You as an individual, what have you done for your country? If this makes no sense to you, then you got shít for brains

Everything rises and falls on leadership.

You lead the way BY EXAMPLE and others will have NO CHOICE than to follow.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
asanausana91:
go back and read I have already mention them to you.

You mentioned nothing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by NGpatriot: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

My country owes me good governance.

If you don't know that your country owes you good governance, then you are a daft idiot.

The only place they don't owe you good governance is abia..

When are you Igbos going to start demanding justice for the innocent people your terrorist brothers slaughter every day or the policemen the roasted and ate. Sadistic carnoibals.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by fredoooooo: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
flokii:

That Ebun Adegboruwa is not fit to be a SAN... I know lawyers are poised to telling and defending lies if it will make them win a case in court but lying to yourself and the world that there was a massacre in Lekki when the doctor that conducted autopsy on all the 99 dead bodies packed across Lagos that night said only one person died of gunshot wound from the toll gate of which could have been from one of the hoodlums there armed with guns and other dangerous weapons..

I still can't wrap my head around how soldiers will open fire directly on people standing and over 200 won't fall with the population at the tollgate that night.

If it's China that this happened, I'm sure they would have lined up Dj sWITCH, P-square, marcaroni, falz and others like them spreading fake photoshopped photos that night for execution.
Thank God we still have people wey their head dey correct in this country .. cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Joker25: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
This just as saying that boko haram, bandits,herdsmen are all fake news too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
IfnobeGod20:

You've been posting stupid question since.
Does removing camera justifies mentioning "massacre" in all yours and ilks narrative of what happened at the Lekki tollgate?
Let's even think of it intelligently as people that passes through the 4 walls of school. If in the minimum 10 soldiers were at the tollgate that night and each of them were with 30 rounds of Ak47 riffles. With the crowding nature of the people at the Lekki tollgate that day and each soldier exhausted their 30 rounds ammunition. Let us say they even misfired and minimum of 15 rounds met the target, taking to cognizance that a round can kill minimum of 2 bodies at least, meaning in 15 rounds, we should be expecting minimum of 30 dead bodies multiply by 10 soldiers, that should give us 300 dead bodies minimum. I am cog sure that with the level of crowd at the tollgate that day, soldiers will not go there with only 10 soldiers because it doesn't even make up a unit soldier in army. With this if we apply correctly our intelligence quotient, it calls for question numbers dishing out by different actors because if soldiers can shoot randomly to a crowd, even if they are only aiming their legs, the number of casualties should be upward of 300 victims and if to aim them dead, as I rightly said before now, we should expect minimum of 300 dead bodies.
That aside, on army deny their going to Lekki tollgate that night at first instance. The army spokesman wasn't on top of his job. In such instance, he should have just say, he has not been briefed adequately to know if truly soldiers were at the Lekki tollgate. Remember army only have one central control spokesman, unlike police and other Paramilitary that have other spokesman at the state levels. To me, he might have not be briefed adequately before giving that interview. Just my assumption. This is one error police will never fall prey. Instantly the police spokesman anywhere will tell you, I have not been briefed or you hear, the command is not yet aware, I will get back to you. So coming back to say, they were there wasn't out of place because it never changes what really transpired at the tollgate.
Well, government might have not done for you and I what we expected but that should not take away our responsibilities for our country, because two wrongs doesn't make a right. We must also not forget this immutable quote of think of what you will do for your country and don't think of what your country will do for you.
We owe our country patriotism come rain come sunshine. No matter what happens, because the peace of our country is our peace.

If your paymasters have nothing to hide, will they tamper with evidence?

The questions sound stupid to you because they exposed your lies.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by flokii: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
deleo16:
Ethiopians are very wise they chase the useless CNN from their country now the #nomore movement now is been shutdiwn online

They deserve it with the way they go about peddling falsehoods about other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by asanausana91: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

You mentioned nothing
oh I forget! Any news that is not anti government is not a news to you. Who am I to tell a blind man to open his eyes. God will open your eyes one day.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
I can see you are struggling hard to sound commonsensical and practical but your comments actually betray an unenlightened, narrow mentality.

To turn your question around, what role have you played to make your part of the world a better place to live in?

You see, communicating with you is like communicating with a sub-human creature from a different world as you lack mental capacity to comprehend deeper truth.

Good day.

I am an employer of labour, boy.

I own a business that helps others out of unemployment.

The Nigerian government keeps on bringing new evils that is threatening business survival.

That's my contribution to my locality.

Now, what has the Nigerian government done to make anyone love Nigeria?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
OmoEpe:

But your rational mind can't affirm the occurrence of A MASSACRE

It's obvious what your rational mind devoid of emotions thinks

Cheers

We wouldn't know since your paymasters have tampered with evidence
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by IPIGSRHYPO: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
DJ witch is just another IPIG terrorist monkey trying to use the protest as a means of staying relevant and seeking attention.
She's nothing but an attention seeking MOFO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
asanausana91:
oh I forget! Any news that is not anti government is not a news to you. Who am I to tell a blind man to open his eyes. God will open your eyes one day.

The same way any news that is pro-government is news to you even if it is lie and propaganda, right? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by uchdavinci: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Witch without conscience... she don collect money.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

The only place they don't owe you good governance is abia..

When are you Igbos going to start demanding justice for the innocent people your terrorist brothers slaughter every day or the policemen the roasted and ate. Sadistic carnoibals.

grin grin grin

grin

Is it not strange to you how you manage to maintain to remain stupid despite clear evidences? grin

In your dumb useless head, anyone that doesn't lick buhari's ass like you is automatically an Igbo. grin

I have this strong feeling that you will die a dumb man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by NGpatriot: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
freeborn02:

grin

Is it not strange to you how you manage to maintain to remain stupid despite clear evidences? grin

In your dumb useless head, anyone that doesn't lick buhari's ass like you is automatically an Igbo. grin

I have this strong feeling that you will die a dumb man. cheesy
[/s]

WAEC: Show us proof that people died.

freeborn02: The army lied

WAEC: You are olodo. F-9.

grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by NGpatriot: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
After 1 year and N400 Million taxpayers money, no proof of death, mo proof of massacre...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by gawu1: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Neddstark:

Please tell us how 15 people fall yakata around DJ Switch and she stand gidigba like say nothing happen.
grin grin grin grin
Too funny!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Tundex911: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Even this bubu administration just dey twist lazy Nigeria youth brain...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by emsco91(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Let us assume there was no massacre and let us also put setiment aside.
my question is. . .
why would a reasonable gov send the military to a civillian protest?
for what i know, this people aren't trained to queer civillian unrest like a protest.
why?
just why?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by LegendHero(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
MPESA:

Always twisting the narrative, the woman never claimed that she lost her child she's only protesting on behalf of the women that lost their children.... Stop this because it's now becoming irritating how you people blindingly supporting this evils Because of peanut,tribe and party.

Oh she’s protesting on behalf of women that lost their children? So the people that lost their children are actually not afraid to come out so why did the panel lied that people are afraid to speak up for fear of government killing them?

Sanwoolu is a dunce. If I am the governor, I will pack all of the women, put them in the room for a press conference and tell them to openly tell us the name, document to back their claim up, and etc for their children that died at Lekki toll gate.

If none of them could do that, I will throw them all in detention because they are lying with a very sensitive issue. But if one of them truly lost a child, then their protest is justified and they deserve commendation and compensation.

See how instablog put it here.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Kingspin(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

When are you going to show us the families and their beloved ones that?

If you go to court or even ICC, they will ask you the same question, they will ask for proof. You just can not say people died and refuse to show proof, they are not mumu like you.

Keep waiting...... for massacre.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Encourages Waste recycling Plants In Anambra (photos) / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) / Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.