Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" (31732 Views)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / DJ Switch Lied / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Kingspin(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:

No one is telling you the Nigerian Army or the leaders who order them around are Angels. Far from it.

Still, your action of wanting to indict them of wrongdoing by force, and with no conclusive evidence to back your allegations, is not acceptable.

The world, initally outraged and demanding action over the Lekki "massacre", with talks of Visa bans and personal sanction against Nigerian leaders, has now turned it's back on the while episode with the USA boldly telling you "no evidence of a masssacre".

Instead there is plently evidence of anti-government fake news, outright propaganda and blatant lies.

The accuser must always prove his case and not the other way round. The Government has asked genuine families of victim to come forward. Nada.

Instead, all we have gotten is fake claims and propaganda like the lady busted in the UK protesting about a fake son she claimed was a victim.

Of course Nigerians descended on her and quickly discredited the lady.

Yet the point is that many, with cynical agendas, exploited the Lekki "massacre" for their own private gains to the extent the only thing sensible, pragmatic and unbiased folks can today do is demand evidence.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/endsars-youre-a-fraud-nigerians-tell-lady-claiming-her-son-was-killed-at-lekki-tollgate/

Keep waiting for massacre
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by thecommunist(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Anyone that takes Kemi Olunloyo serious is in the same state of mental instability as she is.
Kemi that divulged Davido's family secret that she was privy to as a result of a supposed close friendship with his mother all because Davido childishly insulted her for behaving like the old fool she is.
No matter what Davido did to her, she should never use her supposed friend(Davido's mom) secrets as a weapon to fight Davido.
I lost my mom when I was 11 years old so I know what Davido went through losing his mom at an early age and cannot begin to imagine the agony this old witch caused him by desecrating the memory of his mother.
Kemi Olunloyo, I know you don't believe in God, but the same God you refuse to believe in will Judge you for your wickedness.
and Finally, there was definitely LIVES LOST at the lekki tollgate on said day. it depends on what you choose to call it. Injustice was perpetuated.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by yemmywesey(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mkpurumiri at work
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by flokii: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
thecommunist:
Anyone that takes Kemi Olunloyo serious is in the same state of mental instability as she is.
Kemi that divulged Davido's family secret that she was privy to as a result of a supposed close friendship with his mother all because Davido childishly insulted her for behaving like the old fool she is.
No matter what Davido did to her, she should never use her supposed friend(Davido's mom) secrets as a weapon to fight Davido.
I lost my mom when I was 11 years old so I know what Davido went through losing his mom at an early age and cannot begin to imagine the agony this old witch caused him by desecrating the memory of his mother.
Kemi Olunloyo, I know you don't believe in God, but the same God you refuse to believe in will Judge you for your wickedness.
and Finally, there was definitely LIVES LOST at the lekki tollgate on said day. it depends on what you choose to call it. Injustice was perpetuated.

Injustice was perpetuated.. but the ones Nnamdi Kanu, Igbos, ESN are perpetuating in South East, killing, beheading, roasting and castration of innocent people is justice right??

The Akwuzu killings under Peter Obi where people died and we saw dead bodies floating in the Azu river is justice I presume.. reason Igbos have refused to talk about it or open investigations into the case.
Na only you know wetin dey disturb you.. continue telling lies till karma will catch up with you.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Friend22(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
HappyPagan:

Basically, impossible. It's impossible for you to provide evidence.

Even your moniker tire me self.
Baba, just dey one side make I see front.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by MPESA(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
LegendHero:

Oh she’s protesting on behalf of women that lost their children? So the people that lost their children are actually not afraid to come out so why did the panel lied that people are afraid to speak up for fear of government killing them?

Sanwoolu is a dunce. If I am the governor, I will pack all of the women, put them in the room for a press conference and tell them to openly tell us the name, document to back their claim up, and etc for their children that died at Lekki toll gate.

If none of them could do that, I will throw them all in detention because they are lying with a very sensitive issue. But if one of them truly lost a child, then their protest is justified and they deserve commendation and compensation.

See how instablog put it here.

Sorry for you, I'm not a BMC or APC Media cows and my peace of mind is not for sell.

We are done here .
SHALOM.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by bookarecruiter: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kemi Olunloyo is a drama queen. I follow her.

In other news...

Positive Feedback

We just received this feedback from an employer.

People are getting jobs and employers are filling their vacancies on our platform.

Let us win together this December.

Follow and Like Book a Recruiter on LinkedIn and on Facebook.

Also share our pages with your friends.

https://www.facebook.com/BookaRecruiter/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/book-a-recruiter

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by BamakSNR(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
All reasonable Nigerians knows. Only the bigot don't know

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by IfnobeGod20: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

If your paymasters have nothing to hide, will they tamper with evidence?

The questions sound stupid to you because they exposed your lies.
This is the problem I have with you guys. Everyone that talk the truth to you guys are always on the payroll of the government. Can I also say, someone is also bankrolling you to be supporting them.
You should know not every person that comment are on the payroll of government. Some of us just take it upon ourselves to use our brains rather than being silly.
Please which evidence do they tamper with?
Even if they tampered with evidence, do they also tamper with families of the acclaimed death people, that they cannot come forward to say their children or wards died at the tollgate?
It would be shameful of me for any of my relative to have died at the Lekki tollgate or anywhere and I will keep mum for over a year now. It shows there is no humanity in me. Anyone that lost anyone at the Lekki tollgate and till date refused to come out, doesn't worth to be called human being. Those families are enemies of humanity.
Let us even apply our intelligence on this. Does it mean those killed are people without relative or those that don't have who will ask of them? Or the soldiers' bullets were looking for those without relatives or those no person to ask of them?
These are logical questions, if truly you passed through the four walls of school.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by LegendHero(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
MPESA:

Sorry for you, I'm not a BMC or APC Media cows and my peace of mind is not for sell.

We are done here .
SHALOM.

See bro, I can take care of you for life and I am not bragging.

If I am employed by Buhari or any politician to do this may I never see anything good in my life. I be Yoruba boy proper, someone with a brain to think and a man of my own.

All you kids on Nairaland have nothing sensible to contribute than shouting BMC, APC all around like a damaged robot. In the face of real logic, people like you regurgitate nonsense to deviate from the topic.

How much will APC pay me that will be much than what I earn bi-weekly? How much can Buhari, Tinubu pay me and what is my worth to him or Sanwo-Olu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Robertjones442: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Why bring yoruba to the issue. what tribe are you by the way?
Asgard73:
Typical Yoruba woman...

... and she’s think she’s making sense.. i know she wished for her mind say Na she inform the world about the massacre.
Hateful idiot.. always hating on people wey pass her.
No level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Bros ,drop that first and focus on the facts on ground:

1. The army initially denied they were nowhere near the Lekki Toll gate but later change the narrative , why ?

We all know that the military. It is nothing new.

However, this should not justify DJ Switch lying as well.

2. They same army that denied ever being near the protester said they didn't carry live ammunition, but that one changed after cartridges were found . So who is deceiving who ?

Still doesn't justify DJ Switch telling lies.

3. Why were the cameras put out ? And why was there intimidation of those who wanted to come forward?

This doesn't mean you shouldn't look at the evidence presented against DJ Switch.

The Army has admitted deploying soldiers armed with live ammunition to disperse the protesters.

4. After the above can you say confidently that no one was killed...?

No one can say for sure that the Army killed anyone, at least not yet. Although, we know how undisciplined our military is, but still there is yet no evidence that they killed any EndSARS protesters.

Moreover, this thread is not about the military, but DJ Switch who purportedly made a video to deceive Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by zionmde: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Let me kuku summarised the thread
Yorubas were in fore front of endsars with the slogan Soro Soke.
Yorubas took the protest into streets in lagos
Igbos assumed that this fight is against an issue that affects dem too and joined in

Before den yoruba touts of which one was captured on camera went into disruption harming peaceful protesters
At the toll gate, on dat fateful night DJ switch an Igbo lady made a live video, and made some statements to which today is still unverified

The next day, yoruba touts began looting and destroying properties up to oba's Palace. In the entire South destructions were going on

Wen put under scrutiny, DJ switches statements seem to contain traces of lies

Guess wat, the whole blame were shifted to Igbos. The story now turned into Igbos wanted to destroy lagos by lying to yoruba touts and convincing the mugus to destroy their land. IPOB who were never involved in the whole protest stuff are now being termed the sponsors

Yorubas who know the truth don't want to talk and displease the North,

This is just a summary of the entire issue
But am glad before that night I was here screaming for Igbos not to join the protest, because I have lived with yorubas long enough to predict their behavior

Whether Dj switch lied or not is not my business, but the fact the entire Igbos are being blamed should teach some useless igbos to stick their mouth to where it belongs.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by AfonjaConehead: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
flokii Igbo affairs minister grin:

Injustice was perpetuated.. but the ones Nnamdi Kanu, Igbos, ESN are perpetuating in South East, killing, beheading, roasting and castration of innocent people is justice right??

The Akwuzu killings under Peter Obi where people died and we saw dead bodies floating in the Azu river is justice I presume.. reason Igbos have refused to talk about it or open investigations into the case.
Na only you know wetin dey disturb you.. continue telling lies till karma will catch up with you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Exodora: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
I have always known that there is lies in the massacre of a thing .
It will not be long we will all know the truth is it not Nigeria my country again.
Let's watch and see how that money will cause catastrophe at the end once is giving to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by forgiveness: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Golan007:

Kemi Olunloyo is telling the truth

The hatred for your country would never allow you be objective.

Was there shooting at Lekki toll gate?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Golan007: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
forgiveness:

Was there shooting at Lekki toll gate?

Yes, but the shots were in the air.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Golan007: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
LegendHero:

If I am employed by Buhari or any politician to do this may I never see anything good in my life. I be Yoruba boy proper, someone with a brain to think and a man of my own.

All you kids on Nairaland have nothing sensible to contribute than shouting BMC, APC all around like a damaged robot. In the face of real logic, people like you regurgitate nonsense to deviate from the topic.

How much will APC pay me that will be much than what I earn bi-weekly? How much can Buhari, Tinubu pay me and what is my worth to him or Sanwo-Olu?

Are you minding those kids?

To them everyone is their mate.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by OmoEpe(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

We wouldn't know since your paymasters have tampered with evidence

Tampering with evidence in the Era of speedy information dissemination via social media?

Am happy you are intelligent enough to see beyond the emotional blackmail of the CLOUT chasers.

Only your hatred, like several like you, won't allow you publicly acknowledge it.

The massacre fabricators failed woefully because even their ardent supporters know it for the lie that it is. The only reason they aren't disproving it is their joint hatred for this administration

Cheers
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol. That's because they see the alleged 30k BMC members collect as big money. They are envious losers and this is why they always refer to BMC "salary".

Little do they know that not all others are broke losers like them. 30k cannot pay for my lunch in even an averagely decent Lagos restaurant.

Nairaland brings all sorts together so allow the losers their delusions.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by LegendHero(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. That's because they see the alleged 30k BMC members collect as big money. They are envious losers and this is why they always refer to BMC "salary".

Little do they know that not all others are broke losers like them. 30k cannot pay for my lunch in even an averagely decent Lagos restaurant.

As in me self weak. 30k is not even up $60 which guys earn in just one single hour with an entry level software Eng role. Even ordinary Business Analsyt make that amount in just 2hrs.

Awon amukumeko too plenty among those deluded guys.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Danjikanbauchi: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
This old Ashawo self
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by NGpatriot: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingspin:
Keep waiting...... for massacre.

Wait for your fake massacre?

Your masaka report dey inside dustbin already.

These Igbos sef..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by NGpatriot: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:

..the 1 kobo they pay them to rant and spread rubbish against Nigeria and SW is not even buy a bowl of akpu, I truly understand their pain and fixation on 30k BMC money.. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
OmoEpe:

Tampering with evidence in the Era of speedy information dissemination via social media?

Am happy you are intelligent enough to see beyond the emotional blackmail of the CLOUT chasers.

Only your hatred, like several like you, won't allow you publicly acknowledge it.

The massacre fabricators failed woefully because even their ardent supporters know it for the lie that it is. The only reason they aren't disproving it is their joint hatred for this administration

Cheers

Chai.

So, that thing you call a brain says people can't tamper with evidence anymore because of technology? grin

And your dumb head didn't remind you that evidence tampering itself is possible because of technology advancement?

Do you even know the meaning of evidence tampering at all?

Why us the APC full of mentally dumb fools like this?

Check below for evidence that your paymasters tampered with evidence.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/16/lagos-panel-report-confirms-lekki-concession-company-tampered-cameras-tollgate-hide
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
IfnobeGod20:

This is the problem I have with you guys. Everyone that talk the truth to you guys are always on the payroll of the government. Can I also say, someone is also bankrolling you to be supporting them.
You should know not every person that comment are on the payroll of government. Some of us just take it upon ourselves to use our brains rather than being silly.
Please which evidence do they tamper with?
Even if they tampered with evidence, do they also tamper with families of the acclaimed death people, that they cannot come forward to say their children or wards died at the tollgate?
It would be shameful of me for any of my relative to have died at the Lekki tollgate or anywhere and I will keep mum for over a year now. It shows there is no humanity in me. Anyone that lost anyone at the Lekki tollgate and till date refused to come out, doesn't worth to be called human being. Those families are enemies of humanity.
Let us even apply our intelligence on this. Does it mean those killed are people without relative or those that don't have who will ask of them? Or the soldiers' bullets were looking for those without relatives or those no person to ask of them?
These are logical questions, if truly you passed through the four walls of school.

If you are not a paid poster, your conscience will ask you why the soldiers first denied being at the scene of the shooting
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[b][/b]

grin grin grin

Those women protesting today for the muder of their loved ones, why were they there? To collect APC once-in-4-year rice?

You paymasters are murderers. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Reflect7: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2021
freeborn02:

Can you tell me what the country's government has done to make the country deserving of love from the common man?

Don't YOU have to do anything to ''make the country deserving of love from the common man?''

Lazy, useless people blaming ''government'' for everything in their useless, hateful lives.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Reflect7: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2021
Ovamboland:

All these PDP minions are reta.rded.

When did the military denied being at Lekki toll gate?

Cameras were not removed as we all say footages recorded by CCTV when soldiers started clearing the area, only licence plate readers were removed. Why are finding it hard to prove the murder?
Dj carried 15 dead bodies to the feet of alleged killers cos she was immune to bullets or had 9 lives and you believe that horseshit? You're worse than a retar.d.

It is a government that will make you love your country? What an empty being you are. Your happiness depends on what others do or did not do? No wonder you're bitterness personified and easily manipulated

Don't mind the senseless idiots.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 12:50am On Dec 04, 2021
Reflect7:

Don't YOU have to do anything to ''make the country deserving of love from the common man?''

Lazy, useless people blaming ''government'' for everything in their useless, hateful lives.

Am I in charge of the police, military, economy or any other thing in the country?

In your head now, you think you are talking, Abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) / Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” / ISWAP Releases Aid Workers, Others, After Negotiations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.