Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" (31735 Views)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / DJ Switch Lied / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Neddstark: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2021
flokii:

That Ebun Adegboruwa is not fit to be a SAN... I know lawyers are poised to telling and defending lies if it will make them win a case in court but lying to yourself and the world that there was a massacre in Lekki when the doctor that conducted autopsy on all the 99 dead bodies packed across Lagos that night said only one person died of gunshot wound from the toll gate of which could have been from one of the hoodlums there armed with guns and other dangerous weapons..

I still can't wrap my head around how soldiers will open fire directly on people standing and over 200 won't fall with the population at the tollgate that night.

If it's China that this happened, I'm sure they would have lined up Dj sWITCH, P-square, marcaroni, falz and others like them spreading fake photoshopped photos that night for execution.

Sometimes we need a government like theirs. Anarchists and propagandists should face extreme punishment for inciting hate and rage. The businesses, policemen and people that were destroyed after the lies was a big price to pay

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by jaxxy(m): 6:11am On Dec 03, 2021
My simple question is where was Kemi when the panel was holding it session. One thing I hate is confusion.

I’m not pro or anti government bt let’s be clear the government was complaining wrong massacre or no massacre.

2. If there was or wasn’t a massacre there must be clear evidence.

3. Why did LCC conveniently fail to produce the full footage of that night? We won’t be arguing about this or that.

4. After much denials It’s been established live bullet where brought and fired by soldiers on the night.

5. Incomplete cctv footage, live bullets fired, many injured with gunshot wounds. What more are we talking about?? There is a higher likelihood of a massacre and cover up until proven otherwise.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by shigishege: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2021
Her people are out on something. But the question is, why are they bend on distroying Lagos?? Is it only Lagos that the protest took palce?? Why can they go and bring those that were killed in thier deveRoping lands?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Maj196(m): 6:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Still on #EndSARS?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Neddstark: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

You are an APC apologist. So, expecting you to use your brain is a mission impossible

Focus on my question.

Why did you remove cameras from the tollgate? Was it because you want to thwart facts and commit murder undetected?

Why did the military first denied being at the scene of the shooting?

What has the government done to make the common man love Nigeria?

Guy if you hate your country, go to Somalia. Nigeria owes you nada. Entitled clown.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by abbey621(m): 6:14am On Dec 03, 2021
We live in a country where it is easy to believe both scenario, it is very possible that the government through the military chose to massacre people at the toll gate, carry their body and dispose leaving little to no trace. This is 9ja, who go question them? It is also very possible that there was no massacre, perhaps a few injured and one person died as a result of the chaos, it is very possible that some miscreants have chosen clout over facts. This is 9ja, anything is possible, all I can say is there is no one to blame but ourselves.

All of Buhari's failure, APC's and PDP's failures are all consequences of our nonchalant attitude. Let's take scenario 1 and assume there was actually a massacre, wouldn't this be the proper catalyst for the youths to get serious? Where is the political party? Where is the determination & unity? Shouting blablabla online is not going to prevent another Buhari or Sanwo from getting elected again, NA WE DEY DO OURSELVES....In fact, if na me be government my liver go big well well because no consequences whatsover, corruption, killing, cluelessness, poverty; dem go still vote for us.....SHAME!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by truthfulone(m): 6:14am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote autShe is already more popular than you and there is nothing you or any one can do about it. The truth is shots were fired at protesters who were kneeling down singing the national anthem. or=Aonkuuse post=108158984]Nigerian journalist, blogger, and activist against gun violence, Dr Kemi Olunloyo is not allowing the alleged massacre at the Lekki tollgate to rest as she is bringing up.more evidence to prove the reported killing of armless EndSars protesters is false.

She wrote in series of tweets:

She added that a woman approached her that she was paid to testified that her son was killed on the night of the protest.

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1466502880286945284?s=19[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Neddstark: 6:15am On Dec 03, 2021
Ovamboland:

When you hate your country then you hate yourself . The country doesn't belong to the military or the government

Dont mind these lunatics. What has hating your country going to ever gain you? Unpatriotic lots.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Neddstark: 6:17am On Dec 03, 2021
TemmyT002:
As in something we saw live.
Something that eminent and real journalist investigated.
You better go back to investigating what Davido ate three days ago and let's hear word.
Yoruba people are always disappointing every time.
People like this woman and those Yoruba BMC people and Yoruba supporters is this government have no conscience.
Shame.

Please tell us how 15 people fall yakata around DJ Switch and she stand gidigba like say nothing happen.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Lekki fake massacre have ulterior motive, with Dj Witch and PDP in the forefront, it only spell doom to lagosians

Why is it that it only Ibos trying to force massacre on where it is not, even the one that have not set foot in Lagos, they have real massacre in their backyard but still ignore it

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by relaxandsmile: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2021
1. Why did they switch off the light before the arrival of soldiers?
2. Why didn't Fashola present the CCTV camera he took from the scene?
3. How did they manage to make such a desperate protesters ran away all at once?
4. Why is it that the only people shouting no massacre are people that were not even there in the first place?
These and many more questions is what I keep asking myself.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Lekki fake massacre have ulterior motive, with Dj Witch and PDP in the forefront, it only spell doom to lagosians

Why is it that it only Ibos trying to force massacre on where it is not, even the one that have not set foot in Lagos, they have real massacre in their backyard but still ignore it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Doyou2019: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
This one is an old fool waiting to die

How much they paid you for this Kemi?Your mouth like ' 3 people died'. Are those ones not humans? Shouldn't they get justice and the perpetrators of this crime against humanity be brought to book?? Some people no go end well for this life.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Doyou2019: 6:30am On Dec 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
This Lekki Lies issue will not end with the white paper.
The panel members and petitioners must be investigated to find out who inserted falsehoods and fictitious names in the report. Mr Jelili Ownonikoko reported that it was Mr Ebun Adegboruwa who did but we need proofs.

Here are questions already posted on the Facebook page of Mr Ebun Adegboruwa but he seems to be ignoring those questions

Government must account for the life of those people killed at the Lekki Gate, even if na one life. They're all afraid of the ICC, but they will get exactly what's coming for them. Evil people always do.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by charleskl(m): 6:40am On Dec 03, 2021
you just spoke from your nash...n it stinks
NewsForYou:
IPob really want to make the world believe there was a massacre.
I feel for them (iPob) right now. People wey supposed de protest the massacre going on in the East. We see how army are using them for shooting practice. How police parade their youth corpse half naked. But those peoples lives don’t matter because they are iPob. It’s Yorubas live that matters. When this love start sef that they want justice for Yoruba so bad? I just don’t understand.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Chulluko(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Can you tell me what the country's government has done to make the country deserving of love from the common man?
so instigating of falsehood is the solution right why can you just be objective for the sake of your unborn pikins for once

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Nauttyprof(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Golan007:

Kemi Olunloyo is telling the truth

The hatred for your country would never allow you be objective.

Telling the truth? May God forgive and may your end never be like what truly happened on October 20, 2020. Just saying.

Truth is absolutely correct or right any day any time and when tested. Please, are you saying every point she mentioned was the truth? If yes, let your conscience judge you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Imagynation: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Members of that panel should all be arrested for wasting tax payers money for close to a year and bringing out this burnt offering of a report to spite the dead.Pathetic,so pathetic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by StPete: 6:48am On Dec 03, 2021
What was an "unspent" bullet doing at the endSARS ground? This Kemi no get sense walai!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Are we talking about a different army? Or the one that will come to your community, kill young men and take away their copse?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Rexymania(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2021
If Nigeria Youth catch this Kemi, fire go burn
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by oyatz(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Asgard73:

Next!

What is the latest about Obigbo Massacre?

No panel ,no investigation , not even enough threads on Nairaland to demand for justice for the murdered people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by BABANGBALI: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Aunty kemi abeg shut the fok up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
This one is an old fool waiting to die

Why not counter her claims, instead of being emotional?

Did DJ Switch hold up an unspent shell casing, and claim that she removed it from a victim's back?

I am not a gun expert, but I do know that unspent means the bullet has not been fired.

So, why did DJ Switch lie? What was the need to? If indeed the military fired into the crowd, why would there be a need to lie?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by davinci2: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Nigerian journalist, blogger, and activist against gun violence, Dr Kemi Olunloyo is not allowing the alleged massacre at the Lekki tollgate to rest as she is bringing up.more evidence to prove the reported killing of armless EndSars protesters is false.

She added that a woman approached her that she was paid to testified that her son was killed on the night of the protest.

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1466502880286945284?s=19

Dirty Old Hag
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by judedwriter(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2021
No matter what, or how long, the truth will always prevail.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by olatuns2017: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Nigernian journalist, blogger, and activist against gun violence, Dr Kemi Olunloyo is not allowing the alleged massacre at the Lekki tollgate to rest as she is bringing up.more evidence to prove the reported killing of armless EndSars protesters is false.

Ibos will always spread lies because they are trained to be 419!!!

Even goats have owners

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1466502880286945284?s=19
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by MoIbrahim: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2021
Asgard73:

Typical Yoruba woman...

... and she’s think she’s making sense.. i know she wished for her mind say Na she inform the world about the massacre.
Hateful idiot.. always hating on people wey pass her.
No level.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by folarin4all(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2021
The only question I have for u madam or aunty kemi.. Why do they switched of the light at the toll gate if they didn't plan evil?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by SATANISTT: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2021
so true. dj switch should be jailed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by louqas: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2021
backbencher:
I think what we are missing about the lekki thing is that the army fired on peaceful protesters, putting their lives at risk

Whether anyone died is irrelevant. People's lives were put at risk and that is enough for me to condemn the government.

Also those who destroyed lives and property in the wake of the Endsars protest too were wrong .

I agrer with your point of view. But what led to soldiers being drafted?....by the afternoon of 20th october it was obvious there was breakdown of law and order in Lagos and many parts of the country and the police have been overwhelmed....in ibadan a policeman was roasted and eaten (is that part of protest?)...then a curfew was declared...but the lekkitollgate protesters show no sign of obeying the curfew....they needed to be dispersed which was what exactly soldiers went thre for. They shot in the air and in a gathering that large theres bound to be casualties. The questions is why will the protesters not obey a curfew....curfew is to keep people off the streets so as to restore order but since the LTG protesters have some politicians behind them urging them on they feel they are above the Law....insinuating the government want the toll gate opened because its closure is affecting Tinubu finances....their paymasters wanted to use the opportunity to reduce tinubu sources of income and reduce his warchest for his presidential ambition....thats why businesses linked to him were targeted.....it was all planned.
And since there was no massacre the lekkilies proponents are trying so hard to prove a massacre that didnt occur....unfortunately for them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Hashabiah: 7:06am On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
BluntTheApostle:

Why not counter her claims, instead of being emotional?

Did DJ Switch hold up an unspent shell casing, and claim that she removed it from a victim's back?

I am not a gun expert, but I do know that unspent means the bullet has not been fired.

So, why did DJ Switch lie? What was the need to? If indeed the military fired into the crowd, why would there be a need to lie?

[/s] You are clueless. The Nigerian army that changed its narrative more than once is the one that I'll now be engaging a fool like Kemi for ? You dey mad bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents / Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose / Cameroonian Forces Encroach Into Nigerian Territory, Seize Farmalands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.