Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" (31730 Views)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / DJ Switch Lied / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by helinues: 12:26am On Dec 03, 2021
DJ burn it down.

Shame on her. Imagine marrying a chronic liar like her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by christistruth01: 12:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
This one is an old fool waiting to die

God bless Aunty Kemi and her family gloriously for telling the Truth

May you wax Stronger and Stronger and may God Crush all your enemies under your feet

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by christistruth01: 12:31am On Dec 03, 2021
helinues:
DJ burn it down.

Shame on her. Imagine marrying a chronic liar like her

May you and your family never meet the type

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Ovamboland(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Can you tell me what the country's government has done to make the country deserving of love from the common man?

So you think it makes sense to use lies to cause mayhem and probably get killed in the process?
Or you think it's only govt people that will get killed when things scatter?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by christistruth01: 12:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Jostoman:
This one is trying to revive her career back so I don't blame kemi because she is working for her money.

grin grin grin grin grin
SHE'S BACK !!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by helinues: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Jostoman:
This one is trying to revive her career back so I don't blame kemi because she is working for her money.

Anyone having contrary opinion from you people must be paid.

Show us evidence of any massacre taken place in Lekki. Oyigbo and Izombe massacre that are both glaring, you people are less concern about it.

Tueh

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by NewsForYou: 1:11am On Dec 03, 2021
IPob really want to make the world believe there was a massacre.
I feel for them (iPob) right now. People wey supposed de protest the massacre going on in the East. We see how army are using them for shooting practice. How police parade their youth corpse half naked. But those peoples lives don’t matter because they are iPob. It’s Yorubas live that matters. When this love start sef that they want justice for Yoruba so bad? I just don’t understand.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 1:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Ovamboland:

So you think it makes sense to use lies to cause mayhem and probably get killed in the process?
Or you think it's only govt people that will get killed when things scatter?

You are an APC apologist. So, expecting you to use your brain is a mission impossible

Focus on my question.

Why did you remove cameras from the tollgate? Was it because you want to thwart facts and commit murder undetected?

Why did the military first denied being at the scene of the shooting?

What has the government done to make the common man love Nigeria?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by freeborn02: 1:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Golan007:

Because it is a stupid question.

Name please thing another country has done for its citizens.

If you call that a stupid question, then you are just a hollow shell walking about with wasted destiny.

Even your question sounds as dumb as yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Ovamboland(m): 2:16am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Have you challenged the military for first lying that they were not at the scene of the shooting only to confess later that they were there?

Now, back to my earlier question: can you mention what the government has done to make the common man love Nigeria?

When you hate your country then you hate yourself . The country doesn't belong to the military or the government

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Ovamboland(m): 2:27am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

You are an APC apologist. So, expecting you to use your brain is a mission impossible

Focus on my question.

Why did you remove cameras from the tollgate? Was it because you want to thwart facts and commit murder undetected?

Why did the military first denied being at the scene of the shooting?

What has the government done to make the common man love Nigeria?

All these PDP minions are reta.rded.

When did the military denied being at Lekki toll gate?

Cameras were not removed as we all say footages recorded by CCTV when soldiers started clearing the area, only licence plate readers were removed. Why are finding it hard to prove the murder?
Dj carried 15 dead bodies to the feet of alleged killers cos she was immune to bullets or had 9 lives and you believe that horseshit? You're worse than a retar.d.

It is a government that will make you love your country? What an empty being you are. Your happiness depends on what others do or did not do? No wonder you're bitterness personified abd easily manipulated

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by limeta(f): 2:35am On Dec 03, 2021
Government magic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by blackmantis: 3:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Many people don't know the power and impact of an ak47 bullet AT CLOSE RANGE!

They think its like in the movies.

Watch this interview skip to 34:00 mins you will see a strong allegation that part of the money awarded to an alleged victim was later shared to some of the panel members.

The panel members should come out and refute this allegation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_CTBrhwlqE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Can you tell me what the country's government has done to make the country deserving of love from the common man?

What have you done for your country to make your state of origin better than it was when you were born?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by taretoofine(m): 4:27am On Dec 03, 2021
thinksense:
Please help me tell Dj cuppy se she forgot to mention late Abba kyari in her report he also died at lekki toll gate afterall
off point, dj cuppy?
You convinced me to think that most people commenting here were paid

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Freelane33(m): 5:38am On Dec 03, 2021
money will never allow them to speak da truth
Golan007:

Kemi Olunloyo is telling the truth

The hatred for your country would never allow you be objective.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by TemmyT002(m): 5:39am On Dec 03, 2021
As in something we saw live.
Something that eminent and real journalist investigated.
You better go back to investigating what Davido ate three days ago and let's hear word.
Yoruba people are always disappointing every time.
People like this woman and those Yoruba BMC people and Yoruba supporters is this government have no conscience.
Shame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Midas01: 5:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Something we all watched on Instagram "live" was a lie?

Lol thank God instagram isn't Nigerian owned if not they'd have threatened IG and shut it down for being the platform that was used to show how devilish the Nigerian armed forces are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by TemmyT002(m): 5:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Golan007:

Kemi Olunloyo is telling the truth

The hatred for your country would never allow you be objective.

You are patriotic because your party is in power. Anything they do is what you will always support.
Check your conscience and speak truth to power.
Real patriots are people who see the rot and instead od blindly supporting it, will rather advise them instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by toujurs: 5:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Fear yoruba people, they can never be trusted at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by GodIsBiafran: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Kemi is right. DJ witch used the suffering of Nigerian youths to secure European residency. Everything for this country na scam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Johel(m): 5:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Nigerian journalist, blogger, and activist against gun violence, Dr Kemi Olunloyo is not allowing the alleged massacre at the Lekki tollgate to rest as she is bringing up.more evidence to prove the reported killing of armless EndSars protesters is false.

She wrote in series of tweets:

She added that a woman approached her that she was paid to testified that her son was killed on the night of the protest.

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1466502880286945284?s=19

Stupid bitter old fowl.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Neddstark: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2021
The Tomboy lesbian DJ used endsars to gain popularity for her useless music career. She said she saw soldiers killing and confronted them? If the soldiers weren't shooting in the air, can you confront them? If thery were shooting directly, no be to take cover?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Babastrong(m): 5:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Ipigs are desperate to scatter this country. But our God is bigger than Biafra gods.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by lolu2019: 5:56am On Dec 03, 2021
NewsForYou:
IPob really want to make the world believe there was a massacre.
I feel for them (iPob) right now. People wey supposed de protest the massacre going on in the East. We see how army are using them for shooting practice. How police parade their youth corpse half naked. But those peoples lives don’t matter because they are iPob. It’s Yorubas live that matters. When this love start sef that they want justice for Yoruba so bad? I just don’t understand.
mumu.u don't av sense.is it only Yoruba's that live in Lagos.is DJ switch a Yoruba girl.I can bet u that u will only see few Yoruba guys at the tollgate that day.because parents won't allow them to go out.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Qoko: 5:56am On Dec 03, 2021
No matter How you fool yourself Kemi, APC can never give you single appointment
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 03, 2021
I think what we are missing about the lekki thing is that the army fired on peaceful protesters, putting their lives at risk

Whether anyone died is irrelevant. People's lives were put at risk and that is enough for me to condemn the government.

Also those who destroyed lives and property in the wake of the Endsars protest too were wrong .

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by ogwumgbe: 6:00am On Dec 03, 2021
flokii:
God bless Aunty Kemi for this nice journalism with facts.. not like the gutter journalism from CNN, a supposed reputable international news firm peddling lies, hearsays and falsehood. I can boldly say that Madam Kemi Olunloyo has more credibility than CNN.

While Dj sWITCh and her cohorts can comfortably run to Canada to seek asylum and live in the law-abiding society there, some of us prefer home cos no place like home so we won't fold our hands and watch bastards and people of questionable character turn the country upside down. If it's opposition that sent you, tell them they have failed.

It's because of people like you that this country will never be better even in a thousand years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Sheeple republic of nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) / Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.