Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Relationship With A Cancer Is Crashing!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With A Cancer Is Crashing!!! (1683 Views)

Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing / My Relationship Is About Crashing / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With A Cancer Is Crashing!!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Cancer Is Crashing!!! by pixey(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
DSC7:
9 months relationship going down the drain...

When we started everything was moving smoothly but along the line i started feeling we are not compatible due to her moody attitudes....

I am pisces while she is Cancer...

She is so commited to the relationship and i believe she will make a good wife to whosoever understands her...

But being the adventurous type my problem with her is that she is always too moody for my liking... She only talks about her predicaments when she feels like and it's draining my energy....

I needed someone that will be gingering or boosting my morale not someone that will add more thinking to so many thoughts running through my mind....

Asin i think more than i talk and am scared if she is the right one for me.....

Please i need advice because we pisces don't like dull moments with our partners....

I have even thought of calling off the relationship if her attitude persists...

Lalasticlala save a brother... embarassed
A cancer lady is very sensitive ,emotional and passionate probably something very tragic and sad has happened to her and she needs someone to be with for her to heal. If you really loved her, you need to take care of her emotional needs at this stage.After this, she would barely even bother you and she will love you to death and even going against a lot of odds. My point is that you have to make her see the brighter side of things so as to make her very happy and forget her worries. Trust me they won't bother you at all apart from emotional needs.
One more thing a cancer lady is quite difficult to woo due to their highly sensitivity and trust issues. I think she trusts you deeply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With A Cancer Is Crashing!!! by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
ahnie:

How are October born called?

They are called vagina.
Re: My Relationship With A Cancer Is Crashing!!! by DSC7: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
pixey:

A cancer lady is very sensitive ,emotional and passionate probably something very tragic and sad has happened to her and she needs someone to be with for her to heal. If you really loved her, you need to take care of her emotional needs at this stage.After this, she would barely even bother you and she will love you to death and even going against a lot of odds. My point is that you have to make her see the brighter side of things so as to make her very happy and forget her worries. Trust me they won't bother you at all apart from emotional needs.
One more thing a cancer lady is quite difficult to woo due to their highly sensitivity and trust issues. I think she trusts you deeply.

Actually she told me that she have once been a rape victim and it's affecting her psychologically.....

One of the triggers of her mood swing....
Re: My Relationship With A Cancer Is Crashing!!! by pixey(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
DSC7:

Actually she told me that she have once been a rape victim and it's affecting her psychologically.....

One of the triggers of her mood swing....
I don't know how you are going to do it. You will have to make her forget and grow pass the rape issue. it won't be easy though and It also depends on your patience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Fiancée With My MD Because Of Job, Now I'm Pregnant / Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Needs A Girl 4 Serious Relationship (with Pics) / 30+ Men How Do You People Kill Boredom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.