Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice (4547 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Amiralord: 1:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Pls kindly ignore my typos because I'm sad and I felt betrayed.
My story might be a bit lengthy,I will try to highlight the main point,and I need candid and mature advice please romancelanders.

I met this lady through Facebook around Aug 2017(though my junior in secondary school,but never knew her in school) and the relationship has been going on smoothly,she's the perfect example of the type of woman I always dream of, and on my part, I've been faithful to a fault to make things work out for us.

Problem started around March last year when my best friend who visited me,saw my babe,only to inform me that she has given birth to 2 kids, because they live within the same area before he travelled out.

I confronted my babe,but to my surprise,she denied it vehimently.Telling me she's ready to swear with anything just to prove that she has not given birth.I let it slide and we move on

This year again,my guy touched down to naija,visited me with his younger brother,only for his younger brother to recognize my babe,called me and informed me that my babe is married with two kids and the baby daddy is someone he can link me with to confirm the authenticity of the information.

I asked her again,she vehimently denied.Then I begin to suspect her moves.
Mind you,3 years of dating,I don't know where she stays,I don't know any of her family members,this introduction arrangements was even conceived on phone.On my part, my family all knew her, because I've been under serious pressure to settle down.

This night,I collected her phone,begin to look for anything suspicious,after much resistance from her side,she tore my cloth and normal manhandling,but when she realized am not backing down,she decided to open up.
She told me she has given birth to 2kids,she said she's scared to loose me and that her reason for not telling me is because she realized I hate single mothers base on our normal discussion and My stance on single mothers.

From the chat I saw on her phone,she's still well into her ex, though his not in naija,but am sure if the guy is home,they will surely bleep Wella.

Pls guys,I can't deny it,I love this lady,my mum loves her,3 years down the drain,I don't know where to start from.I didn't keep or have any lady as back up,she's my all.
Pls be sincere,advice me on how to handle this issue,I'm 28 and she's 26.Introduction Is next week Thursday, with all this red light.where do I go from here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Amiralord: 1:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Say something guys
My heart is heavy
Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by ifiokjohn(m): 1:53am On Dec 03, 2021
You know what you need to do bro. If you don't, I'm afraid you be sharing your Fiance with her Ex.
Who knows maybe its on your matrimonial bed she and her ex might conceive the Third child..lol

21 Likes

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by abdullahi45: 1:58am On Dec 03, 2021
I understand that you are head over the heel. But you have to think and make rational decisions, man. It's for your own good and future. The introduction can be postponed or suspended for now. You aren't in a healthy state of mind to go into that now. She vehemently denied the truth twice, that alone says so much about her. She's also still in a steady communication with her ex, that's another red flag. You wouldn't know if she is even seeing other guys or not.

Back to you, how can you be with someone for about 3 years without knowing anything about her? What exactly were you guys doing with each other during this period?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Tbvxl: 2:06am On Dec 03, 2021
First is it's vehemently.
And I am sure you know what to do,break up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Double0h7(f): 2:14am On Dec 03, 2021
This is a situationship if ever there was one. You don't know this person but one thing is clear, she can lie!
I say you respect yourself and cut your losses before you give yourself a headache in the future. There is nothing here but lies and deception.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by whitestar01(m): 2:15am On Dec 03, 2021
You should be thankful to your lucky stars that you got to know about this in time. The truth is crystal clear and try not to emotional about it, she can never ever be trusted, cheating on you will be inevitable. If you insist on this relationship to marriage cos of this juju called LOVE, e go soon clear for your eye when her true colors finally show. And the possible true colors are cheating, lying, manipulations and over deception etc. Guide your heart broken bro and accept your losses and start looking for a better woman for your own good.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Amiralord: 2:18am On Dec 03, 2021
abdullahi45:
I understand that you are head over the heel. But you have to think and make rational decisions, man. It's for your own good and future. The introduction can be postponed or suspended for now. You aren't in a healthy state of mind to go into that now. She vehemently denied the truth twice, that alone says so much about her. She's also still in a steady communication with her ex, that's another red flag. You wouldn't know if she is even seeing other guys or not.

Back to you, how can you be with someone for about 3 years without knowing anything about her? What exactly were you guys doing with each other during this period?

Fine,she possess this innocent and gentle look,very sincere when she talks and unsuspecting.Anytime I raise this issue of knowing her family(she told me her both parents are late from onset)so she's leaving with her elder brother,According to her,that her brother is into mast construction,so he can be away for like 6months.
Her been an orphan endeared her to me very much,I believe supporting her is like helping an orphan base on my Islamic teachings.

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Amiralord: 2:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Double0h7:
This is a situationship if ever there was one. You don't know this person but one thing is clear, she can lie!
I say you respect yourself and cut your losses before you give yourself a headache in the future. There is nothing here but lies and deception.

To butress your point,I was shocked when I saw her chat with the paper vendor I sent her to collect news publication on change of name, cos am planning to get her international passport to JP together,I nearly cry this night.Am sad bro,so so sad.
And if you ask, she's ready to swear with anything to prove she never cheated on me since we started dating.

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by SportsHD: 2:39am On Dec 03, 2021
Murder she wrote.

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Candidlady: 2:42am On Dec 03, 2021
cry
Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by zexy2030(m): 3:10am On Dec 03, 2021
When she lies she doesn't fear God. My brother run/quit. She is manipulative and never ever marryher out of pity.

The book of wisdom says

Favour is deceitful.
Beauty is vain.
But a woman that fears God should be honoured with praise.

She is selfish thats a redflag... Run!

15 Likes

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Freestainworld(m): 3:22am On Dec 03, 2021
How can you stay with a lady who have given birth to 2kids without knowing? That's funny to me, secondly, marriage bis usually not based on sentiment, emotion, or compensation, you know what you want, you have to stick to your gun no matter what, finally if you go on and marry her, it will end in premium tears for you.

6 Likes

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by xeratek: 3:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Amiralord:
My story might be a bit lengthy,I will try to highlight the point,and I need candid and mature advice please romancelanders.

I met this lady through Facebook around Aug 2017(though my junior in secondary school,but never knew her in school) and the relationship has been going on smoothly,she's the perfect example of the type of woman I always dream of, and on my part, I've been faithful to a fault to make things work out for us.

Problem started around March last year when my best friend who visited me,saw my babe,only to inform me she has given birth to 2 kids, because they live within same area before he travelled out.

I confronted my babe,but to my surprise,she denied it vehimently.Telling me she's ready to swear with anything just to prove that she has not given birth.I let it slide and we move on

This year again,my guy touch down to naija,visited me with his younger brother,only for his younger brother to recognize my babe,called me and informed my babe is married with two kids and the baby daddy is someone he can link me with to confirm the authenticity of the information.

Mind you,3 years of dating,I don't know where she stays,I don't know any of her family members,this introduction arrangements was even conceived on phone.On my part, my family all knows her, because I've been under serious pressure to settle down.

This night,I collected her phone,begin look for anything suspicious,after much resistance from her side,she tore my cloth and normal manhandling,but when she realized am not backing down,she decided to open up.
She told me she has given birth to 2kids,she said she's scared to loose me and that her reason for not telling me is because she realized I hate single mothers base on our normal discussion.

From the chat I saw in her phone,she's still well into her ex, though his not in naija,but am sure if the guy is home,they will surely bleep Wella.

Pls guys,I can't deny it,I love this lady,my mum loves her,3 years down the drain,I don't know where to start from.I didn't keep or have any lady as back up,she's my all.
Pls be sincere,advice me on how to handle this issue,I'm 28 and she's 26.Introduction Is next week Thursday, with all this red light.where do I go from here?

Fake story from patlex
Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by brosom(m): 4:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Op said she's her all,

On all her na, this this one o.
Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Why would you date someone to the stage of marriage without getting to know her family? This is how you people marry ghost.

To me, if I will advise you as a sister, I'll say drop the idea of marriage with her. Someone who has the mind to hide such info about herself from you and still lied even when confronted on two occasions can kill you, hide your body neatly and move on and no one will ever know. That lying alone speaks volumes of her.

The dating stage is the right time to divulge everything about yourself or at least your current status to your partner. if they stay, fine if not, life goes on but trying to conceal such a past about you just to trap someone in marriage is criminal and deceit of the highest order therefore should never be overlooked. Forget the love you think you have for her now cos all those feelings ( infactuation) will soon go away. Then the reality of what she has done will become more visible and begin to haunt you badly.

Forget that trash talk of not wanting to lose you. If she truly loves you, she'll tell you the truth and she won't still be into her ex like you later found out. The only reason shes stuck with you is because her ex is out of the country and she needs to fill that gap with a man figure. If the ex comes back, like you already know, she'll have a fling with him and not feel any remorse because shes a hardened liar! Tufiakwa!

All these small girls of nowadays have very hard and bad minds. I wonder what kind of females we are breeding this days.

No matter what, relationship and marriage should never be built on deception. It always has it's repercussions later in life.
Let everyone come clean about some
important past about themselves so every one can make an informed decision.
Imagine if you found this out after marriage, na for ICU you for dey by now dey battle with Oxygen cylinder.

Abeg drop the monster woman.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Amiralord: 5:27am On Dec 03, 2021
xeratek:

Fake story from patlex

I said candid and mature advice,I beg stay away from my mention,watin dey make me cry like pikin,I dey update thread for mid night when I suppose dey sleep.
Bros,may you not be unfortunate this morning

5 Likes

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by MufasaLion: 5:35am On Dec 03, 2021
Don't marry her. She's gonna be the end of you. You can decide not to follow my advise, but you shouldn't be shocked when she brings home another man's pregnancy. Damn! I hate liars and deceptive people.

It's better you see that 3 years as a waste than enter a marriage with such a deceptive lady, and waste the rest of your years.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by MufasaLion: 5:39am On Dec 03, 2021
Amiralord:

To butress your point,I was shocked when I saw her chat with the paper vendor I sent her to collect news publication on change of name, cos am planning to get her international passport to JP together,I nearly cry this night.Am sad bro,so so sad.
And if you ask, she's ready to swear with anything to prove she never cheated on me since we started dating.

Be grateful to your niggas. I'm glad they real with you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by abdullahi45: 5:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Amiralord:

Fine,she possess this innocent and gentle look,very sincere when she talks and unsuspecting.Anytime I raise this issue of knowing her family(she told me her both parents are late from onset)so she's leaving with her elder brother,According to her,that her brother is into mast construction,so he can be away for like 6months.
Her been an orphan endeared her to me very much,I believe supporting her is like helping an orphan base on my Islamic teachings.

Alhamdulilah, I am also a Muslim, and I understand that supporting an orphan is an important part of our Deen. However, if you will need to proceed to the introduction, you must be sure that she has/had completely repented and dissociated from her past life and lies, if not you will be seating on a time-bomb that can explode at any time. If she sincerely repents and lets go of her ill-ways, then Allah is the most forgiving. If you believe she had truly turned a new leaf, then please accept her wholeheartedly. But for now, set your boundary, make her understand your stance, and encourage her towards good, and nothing but good.

Also, before marriage in Islam, we are advised to be consistent with Istiharah prayer to seek guidance from Allah (SWT). We are also highly encouraged to make findings (Instisharoh) about our prospective spouse's background, personality, family, etc., this is important to detect any deceits and/or red flags.

Try what is within your capacity and leave the rest to Allah, indeed he has promised to aid his servants. May Allah grant you peaceful and blessed marriage and household. Aameen

3 Likes

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Amiralord: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2021
abdullahi45:

Alhamdulilah, I am also a Muslim, and I understand that supporting an orphan is an important part of our Deen. However, if you will need to proceed to marriage introduction, you must be sure that she has/had completely repented and dissociated from her past life and lies, if not you will be seating on a time-bomb that can explode at any time. If she sincerely repents and lets go of her ill-ways, then Allah is the most forgiving. If you believe she had truly turned a new leaf, then please accept her wholeheartedly. But for now, set your boundary, make her understand your stance, and encourage her towards good, and nothing but good.

Also, before marriage in Islam, we are advised to be consistent with Istiharah prayer to seek guidance from Allah (SWT). We are also highly encouraged to make findings (Instisharoh) about our prospective spouse's background, personality, family, etc., this is important to detect any deceits and/or red flags.

Try what is within your capacity and leave the rest to Allah, indeed he has promised to aid his servants. May Allah grant you peaceful and blessed marriage and household. Aameen

Fajazakumu llahu khayran jaza.
May Allah swt continue to increase you in knowledge.
Sincerely I would have love to marry her,walohi,only if,after digging into her recent past with me,and I found her clean, couple with the wide suggestions and opinion given here,I can have a rethink.
But brother,the little digging I did just yesterday night alone,walohi, there's no atom of sincerity on her part.

I realized she do block Me on WhatsApp to update her status, brother what is she hiding.
D final digging continues today, inshallah,I'm sure she would have deleted almost every tangible evidence,but there's something to fish out,D moment I realized she cheated on me in this relationship, that's all.
And if she doesn't,I don't think I can still stand 3 years betrayal and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Amiralord:

That innocent look is the deadly subtile look of the devil himself he uses when he wants to lure people to their death. Forget it!

She obviously lied about her parents and her fake brother. Such people lie with ease; it doesn't take them anything to fabricate a story within seconds just to maintain the status quo.

Wait, is this the kind of person you're still talking about in a low key tone? Someone With all these Anini qualities?
Wait, like... Are you trying to see if there's something good about her you can manage? Then be ready for more grave findings that will pull your eyes out of their sockets in future. I don't wish you bad. Just advising you not to land yourself into further mess.

Follow your heart.

Onwu le gbu nwa nkita, na pochi ya nti.

4 Likes

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Oburu202: 6:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Is either you are a big fool or you are just trying to drive traffic.

There is no way a woman who have given birth will deny it. Once she remove her clothes. The evidence is just There. Especially in Nigeria. I stopped reading at the first paragraph.

Get sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Wuenglishepp03: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Amiralord:

nd with all dis, u still need our advise? Ogbeni stop confusing urself, u knw what to do.
Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Amiralord: 6:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Mercychen:

That innocent look is the deadly subtile look of the devil himself he uses when he wants to lure people to their death. For get it!

I still can't believe all that is unfolding since yesterday night,it's beyond my comprehension. How do I even tell her best friend (my mum) she has given birth to even 2.
Even in the heat of argument,she only confessed to only one child,not until I insisted with so much assurance of not leaving her before she finally open up.
Man like me cry yesterday,
Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Oburu202:
Is either you are a big fool or you are just trying to drive traffic.

There is no way a woman who have given birth will deny it. Once she remove her clothes. The evidence is just There. Especially in Nigeria. I stopped reading at the first paragraph.

Get sense.

Some have good stature o. Forget.

I know a petite woman who after four children still has a very flat stomach. No folds or wrinkles and her boobs were still perky and firm.

It was when she had the fifth one her boobs now looked like great Grandma's. Flat Slippers. But her stomach is still very smooth.

Some people have very nice structure.

5 Likes

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Rajman45(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2021
My brother, move on from that girl. Ladies that lies while mentioning God name can never be trusted.
Gentle man advice:
Postpone the introduction till further notice and do proper digging to know more about her. Don't be a fool or you might end u sharing her with so many guy in your matrimonial bed.
My personal advice: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Bennysam: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Amiralord:

Stop defending a liar my friend, i don't want to lose you is a format from Nigeria girl when they're lying. You will share that girl with her ex anytime he cones back bear it in mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by risos(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Na strong jazz she nack ya head

While she dey use her brain, you still dey operate under sentiment

Na only your brain power fit save you, heart na to pump blood, mind na for creativity,

Wetin you wan go introduce, if you find out say the papa and mama of this ya girl na brother and sister

What if her children no be the ex pikin?

No fall man hand abeg

2 Likes

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Amiralord:

I still can't believe all that is unfolding since yesterday night,it's beyond my comprehension. How do I even tell her best friend (my mum) she has given birth to even 2.
Even in the heat of argument,she only confessed to only one child,not until I insisted with so much assurance of not leaving her before she finally open up.
Man like me cry yesterday,

Oh.. she's even still hiding something in the course of confessing? That says a lot about her.

If she's still bent on hiding the obvious even with the cat already out of the bag, then she must be a chronic, unrepentant, pathetic liar and you shouldn't have anything to do with such a person. She can lie about anything and even her very existence.im not trying to condemn her totally. I mean... Nobody is a saint but bros, this one don pass be kiafu. On top red-handed platform, she still dey lie. Hm.

I know it's painful that this has to be happening with the love of your life but hard as it may seem, you just have to let go before she implicates you with her lies.

4 Likes

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Opeyemic01: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Amiralord:

Fajazakumu llahu khayran jaza.
May Allah swt continue to increase you in knowledge.
Sincerely I would have love to marry her,walohi,only if,after digging into her recent past with me,and I found her clean, couple with the wide suggestions and opinion given here,I can have a rethink.
But brother,the little digging I did just yesterday night alone,walohi, there's no atom of sincerity on her part.

I realized she do block Me on WhatsApp to update her status, brother what is she hiding.
D final digging continues today, inshallah,I'm sure she would have deleted almost every tangible evidence,but there's something to fish out,[/b]D moment I realized she cheated on me in this relationship, that's all[b].
And if she doesn't,I don't think I can still stand 3 years betrayal and deceit.

Baba what are you saying like this? The moment you realize she has cheated, that will be all right....See she has cheated already, you have realized in part just that you have not caught her physically. Forget all this love love, use your mind abeg and save yourself of the premium tears awaiting you in future. See that family laying pressure on you, will not face the consequence with you they will only pity you when everything burst and offer one or two advices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Go Ahead With The Introduction Plan?pls Advice by Angelacruz: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2021
It will end in tears if u continue.
Amiralord:
My story might be a bit lengthy,I will try to highlight the point,and I need candid and mature advice please romancelanders.

Problem started around March last year when my best friend who visited me,saw my babe,only to inform me she has given birth to 2 kids, because they live within same area before he travelled out.

This year again,my guy touch down to naija,visited me with his younger brother,only for his younger brother to recognize my babe,called me and informed my babe is married with two kids and the baby daddy is someone he can link me with to confirm the authenticity of the information.

Mind you,3 years of dating,I don't know where she stays,I don't know any of her family members,this introduction arrangements was even conceived on phone.On my part, my family all knows her, because I've been under serious pressure to settle down.

This night,I collected her phone,begin look for anything suspicious,after much resistance from her side,she tore my cloth and normal manhandling,but when she realized am not backing down,she decided to open up.
She told me she has given birth to 2kids,she said she's scared to loose me and that her reason for not telling me is because she realized I hate single mothers base on our normal discussion.

From the chat I saw in her phone,she's still well into her ex, though his not in naija,but am sure if the guy is home,they will surely bleep Wella.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Achieve An Orgasm With A Fast Flowing Tap...[personal Experience] / Raped By A Lady / One Telepathic Way To Make A Woman Know You Want To Bang Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.