Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye (32248 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by BBBmall25: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2021
ALL YEE SHEEPLES QUOTING ME TO DISTURB MY PEACE ARE MAD JUST LIKE UR DADDY (G.O) FRAUDSTER!

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Babinski: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2021
habsydiamond:
Pastors prefer to predict on natural times because they know it will happen.. U will rain will fall in june, disaster or war will happen in Asia.. Who no know.. Na there tactics be that.. Predicting no easy oo.. If say e easy Na everyone for they win baba ijebu and other bet predictions o

The job of Pastors is to win souls for heaven and not to be making predictions. The gift of prophecy is expected to be used in the service of God and not mammon. Those trying to put words in the mouth of Pastors should beware and the Pastors should avoid them.
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by tamdun: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2021
DawnStudios:
Ftc...... this December will be a favourable one.
Lol..... Predict na if you have the liver.

If God speaks to you, tell us the person.
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Click on my profile for a nairaland link to my portfolio.
grin
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Afamsi: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2021
dhardline:
They are all quiet now after putting us in the hands of Buhari.

Well, the next president is Osibanjo! The whole Tinubu noise is merely a distraction.
E go shock you
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Orangedreams: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Tired like rat.

Abeg check my signature jare
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by MoneyTrees(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2021
BBBmall25:
Fake god of men! Only God knows how much I detest these fraudsters them. Listen how he stylishly predict so that tommorrow if it happen, his sheeples will come here and disturb my peace. RUBBISH! Nobody asked you any bulshit LIAR!
MODIFIED: Their children want finish me with quotes o!... I don't care, swallow the bitter truth!
He's done no wrong bro
He simply asked a rhetorical question
How do you know there will be Nigeria?
Stop smoking bad weed, smoke a jumbo sized Mali kush or loud for full restoration of your logical cavities

Have a lovely day
Remain Blessed
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2021
You just take the word out of my mouth. But there is strong salient word from Pastor Adeboye message that "Are you sure if there will be Nigeria by 2023" this statement is a mystery.

AsomArchitectNG:
Even the Bible said wisdom is profitable to direct. What i simply deduced here is a man who has spoken with so much wisdom and intellect, unlike some of our new generation fire brand brigade pastor that'll want to create an impression that God has spoken to them and will sprew trash just to impress their gullible followers, and at the end of the day you'll see things unfolding in the opposite way of what they've said earlier..
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by tollyboy5(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2021
omonla10:
Predictions and prophecy is one area of Christianity I'm not cool with. Despite the fact that I was born into celestial family, I don't condone visions at all.. Make we all pray by ourselves and be good.

Pastors are the greatest psychologists ull ever meet

Bro I like cele girls to be sincere . but Im atheist , can things still work out
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by tollyboy5(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Because you are a man of God I won't insult you, but you work and campaign for BUHARI government because of Osibanjo.
He didnt stop lying .
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Sheriman(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2021
ygowon:
Make Naija end abeg, a country that is only favouring a few.

Nonsense and ingredients
A unrelenting and ceaseless revolution, revolt against Nigeria corrupt politicians is the only solution that can help NIGERIA people removed from the shackle of their wicked and corrupt politicians who are ready to make them suffer and live their lives in abject poverty while they are the only ones enjoying the wealth of this great country. Nobody is ready to do that because we like to endure in every situation we find ourselves.
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by joshkke(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2021
can you send me a mail pls, regarding 3d cgi work composited into live action? Can you do this?

DawnStudios:
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2021
He said, “Someone asked me, who do you think is going to be President in 2023 and I said President of where? He said Nigeria. I said how are you sure there will be Nigeria in 2023. I pray there will be, so don’t misquote me but are you sure? GOOD TALK WORD OF WISDOM

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Goddard(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Your post depicts how much you detest men of God. I don't have problem with that.
But if you can't call your dad or grand dad "liar" then you shouldn't call Pastor Adeboye liar.

BBBmall25:
Fake god of men! Only God knows how much I detest these fraudsters them. Listen how he stylishly predict so that tommorrow if it happen, his sheeples will come here and disturb my peace. RUBBISH! Nobody asked you any bulshit LIAR!
MODIFIED: Their children want finish me with quotes o!... I don't care, swallow the bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by God2man2again(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Talking to Grandpa and a man of God like this is not healthy, let's mind what we say to the Elderly.

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by WibusJaga: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2021

Imagine going for an interview and they ask you: where do you see yourself in the next 5years?
And you answer like Adeboye just answered.
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Truvelisback(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
DawnStudios:
He isn't a prophet, he is Pastor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' / Rivers Rerun: Corps Member's Experience As INEC Worker / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.