Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye (32249 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by kernniejay(m): 6:05am On Dec 03, 2021
A lot of people are disapppinted by Baba's answer including those here on Nairaland. They expect him to mention somebody and wish that he is proven wrong. They are not as intelligent as the man of God who knows he would be creating enemies for himself or probably risk assassination by those who the prophesy will not favour.
Besides, a lot of people have forgoten that men of God are not God. Only God has the final say and He reveals to whomever He chooses to reveal to. Let the quotes begin... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by J3susFr3ak: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
Even the Bible said wisdom is profitable to direct. What i simply deduced here is a man who has spoken with so much wisdom and intellect, unlike some of our new generation fire brand brigade pastor that'll want to create an impression that God has spoken to them and will sprew trash just to impress their gullible followers, and at the end of the day you'll see things unfolding in the opposite way of what they've said earlier..

You do have a point here. And I agree that there must be a great temptation to boldly declare that unless Buhari repents of all his sins by next week...he will die and go to hell! Yeah...this is something that can become a snare to most who really despise the man's policies...like I do. However, if I have not shown enough concern and compassion to pray for the salvation of that same so called President, then the weight of my own prophecy becomes a big "iffy". (Confession: I have shared a post of Buhari burning in hell in the past....but I would admit that my own guilt and sin isn't in stating this hard fact....but having little sorrow or compassion for a lost soul like Buhari burning in hell...) Perhaps I need to ask God to forgive me and ask for a lot more compassion instead....but so many people have died and are dying in this regime and it is so dang difficult praying for that type of compassion at the moment. It would be easier for me just calling fire from Heaven like Elisha and gawking at the roasted Jihadists and their leaders on the ground....

Your post me made realize I need to pray for more mercy and compassion for these sad lost souls....but it does not stop me from equally being hard and critical with words that can tear and burn like Sulfuric acid if needs be. Evil must be boldly confronted....
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by West1side: 6:07am On Dec 03, 2021
But a diehard Pandora looter should stay on your bigoted wretched cursed mine ba ?!

Terorislam:
Bola Tinubu who is a well known drug traffica should never come to mind

2 Likes

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Dhury: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Pastor of dumbest can't go straight to the point kissshey na this one dey asked you?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by elvisklinze1: 6:14am On Dec 03, 2021
He is a wise man

2 Likes

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by AKzee(m): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2021
BBBmall25:
Fake god of men! Only God knows how much I detest these fraudsters them. Listen how he stylishly predict so that tommorrow if it happen, his sheeples will come here and disturb my peace. RUBBISH! Nobody asked you any bulshit LIAR!
Baba never said anything to deserve your insult. No na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Leonbonapart(m): 6:25am On Dec 03, 2021
habsydiamond:
Pastors prefer to predict on natural times because they know it will happen.. U will rain will fall in june, disaster or war will happen in Asia.. Who no know.. Na there tactics be that.. Predicting no easy oo.. If say e easy Na everyone for they win baba ijebu and other bet predictions o
dead brain cells. Y'all need parental guidance before using the Internet

2 Likes

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Danjikanbauchi: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Because you are a man of God I won't insult you, but you work and campaign for BUHARI government because of Osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Leonbonapart(m): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2021
BBBmall25:
Fake god of men! Only God knows how much I detest these fraudsters them. Listen how he stylishly predict so that tommorrow if it happen, his sheeples will come here and disturb my peace. RUBBISH! Nobody asked you any bulshit LIAR!
children with kindergarten sense has taken over this forum

2 Likes

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by charleskl(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2021
clap 4 yahslf.... Jesus Christ wasnt stupid when he predicted one of his disciples would betray him and didnt mention any name...He spoke with wisdom which am sure you dont have
BBBmall25:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Gstar33(m): 6:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Daddy carry go your a man of wisdom. A word is a enough for the wise.
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by horhizah(f): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2021
BBBmall25:
Drink water and dilute your bile... It says at the church National Headquarters, not your town hall.

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by georgeakins: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2021
BBBmall25:

These people don't have any spiritual power as they always claim. They don't even know what will befall them in the next minute. They strive on people's stupidity and gullibility.

What happened to some of them this year alone, is enough to open our eyes.

Only God should be honoured.

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2021
BBBmall25:

Such hate and bitterness will be in your heart forever because Men of God will be here till there is no more earth

2 Likes

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Babastrong(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=adenigga post=108164561]
https://dailypost.ng/2023-What-I-said-when-asked-to-predict-next-president-Pastor-Adeboye [baba leave that kind thing. Prediction is one of your weaknesses. If TB Is alive, he would have told us the next presido even though in parable.]
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by newoffer: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2021
do not take these MOG serious ever. They are for their pocket.
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by BABANGBALI: 6:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Baba don talk, read in between the lines. Oduduwa nation it’s a goaaaaaaaaaaal
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Caleycash(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Reason why you shouldn't let anyone deceive or manipulate you cus no body knows shit!
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2021
BBBmall25:

The man is greater than you in all ways. Even if you don't respect his achievements, at least you should respect his age. But no, you only want to destroy yourself by intentionally writing this trash. Try to be conscious of your destiny Bro!

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by juman(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2021
Sowore.
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Paragon234: 7:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Baba has not said anything wrong here, I believe they are pouring their frustration of this regime on him.
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2021
georgeakins:

These people don't have any spiritual power as they always claim. They don't even know what will befall them in the next minute. They strive on people's stupidity and gullibility.

What happened to some of them this year alone, is enough to open our eyes.

Only God should be honoured.

Those things happened to them because they are not God. If you think their children, wives or even they themselves won't die because they are men of God, then go and ask Job I the Bible. But that does not mean they are powerless. Even you, you have powers, but this kind of believe and the manipulation you have allowed your life to be subjected to is the reason why the power in you will not be activated. You need to have a change of the believe system you have so that you can do greater works than you do at the moment. Meanwhile, I am not talking of a Christian or Muslim power here, I am talking of what God have deposited in you.
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Friends22: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2021
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/2023-What-I-said-when-asked-to-predict-next-president-Pastor-Adeboye

Is well... Only God knows

Meanwhile... If you have a product and want it to be delivered within Portharcourt metropolis, be it “Documents", “Packages" and even “e-commerce products" contact “echoes messenger". Call/WhatsApp 07088251115
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by sultry69(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2021
Dhury:
drugs trafficker !! Is he ib0?
May be he's talking about them trafficking drugs all over Asia.
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Iliya1520: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2021
can u see Nigerians pastors, u can never see Nigerians pastors optimist good thing for this country
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by habsydiamond(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Leonbonapart:
dead brain cells. Y'all need parental guidance before using the Internet
life brain cells well done..
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by WADZAS: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2021
Ya sha corner
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by HRMK: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2021
WELL SAID BABA G.O.!!!
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by kareemkamil(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Baba, stop predicting, is not good for you sir.
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by efighter: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2021
While there is still Nigeria, and we are still around, please predict football matches first.
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by tfelicityk(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2021
He speaks in parable...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' / Rivers Rerun: Corps Member's Experience As INEC Worker / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.