Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Dowen College Student Death: Mother Of Sylvester Calls For Naked Protest (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dowen College Student Death: Mother Of Sylvester Calls For Naked Protest (video) (3488 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Police Say Investigation Into Student's Death Is Ongoing / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dowen College Student Death: Mother Of Sylvester Calls For Naked Protest (video) by Porshealien: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2021
Upjis:

You look like an animal in the zoo
savage
Re: Dowen College Student Death: Mother Of Sylvester Calls For Naked Protest (video) by Idumuje: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2021
silibaba:
There was a trend on nairaland I was discouraging parent from enrolling their child/Ren/ward into boarding, but a lot of people lashed me and I just walked out of the trend.

See if you can't train your child yourself, you have failed as a father and/or mother. No one can take care of your children more than you will. I further went to let them know that the atrocities going on in boarding school is overwhelming. Some female kids there will do not less than 20 abortions before graduating.

Cultism is at its peak in boarding than the day school.

Your children should always have access to their father and mother. You going to see your kid once in a week/month mehn, you get mind. Each day I return from hustle, I must go to their room check on them and kiss them goodnite. I do this everyday. I don't see any reason why I should distant my kids from home. I can't.

Yet to find out why parents enroll their kids into boarding school.

Boarding school isn’t what it used to be. It helped build character. We all went through it and glad I did when I did. Problem is times have changed. Children get out of control in those environments. Too many negative influences with social media and society as a whole. What a shame!
Re: Dowen College Student Death: Mother Of Sylvester Calls For Naked Protest (video) by dettolgel: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2021
The students involved and the school authorities need to be prosecuted. I feel bad for the young life wasted and the agony he must have been through.

I hope his father in his younger days didn't have a hand in causing pains to other families?

Sooner or later all the system boys that have been going around killing and maiming will soon start raising families and strongly believe that they will do it in peace without retribution.

Ladies I know that husbands are hard to come by but please investigate the men you want to spend the rest of your life with. Some have killed in the name of cultism or while robbing others of their properties or while trying to make money ritual.

Just like the kids that killed this young boy, in years to come they also would want to start a peaceful home devoid of pain and anguish from the past.

Please and please let's be guarded so that we don't share in the sorrow and pains that we know nothing about.
Re: Dowen College Student Death: Mother Of Sylvester Calls For Naked Protest (video) by Maximusoctavius: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2021
dettolgel:
The students involved and the school authorities need to be prosecuted. I feel bad for the young life wasted and the agony he must have been through.

I hope his father in his younger days didn't have a hand in causing pains to other families?

Sooner or later all the system boys that have been going around killing and maiming will soon start raising families and strongly believe that they will do it in peace without retribution.

Ladies I know that husbands are hard to come by but please investigate the men you want to spend the rest of your life with. Some have killed in the name of cultism or while robbing others of their properties or while trying to make money ritual.

Just like the kids that killed this young boy, in years to come they also would want to start a peaceful home devoid of pain and anguish from the past.

Please and please let's be guarded so that we don't share in the sorrow and pains that we know nothing about.
People still don't know that karma is real

1 Like

Re: Dowen College Student Death: Mother Of Sylvester Calls For Naked Protest (video) by Maximusoctavius: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Omahlayy:
Dowen college student death: Mother of Sylvester calls for naked protest amongst women.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuDh-lpuLaA
Re: Dowen College Student Death: Mother Of Sylvester Calls For Naked Protest (video) by Maximusoctavius: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2021

Omahlayy:
Dowen college student death: Mother of Sylvester calls for naked protest amongst women.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuDh-lpuLaA
Re: Dowen College Student Death: Mother Of Sylvester Calls For Naked Protest (video) by Upjis: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Porshealien:
savage

Savage like your parents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe / Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? / Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.