Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? (28775 Views)

De Gea Becomes 1st Goalkeeper Since 2016 To Win PL Player Of The Month / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by IbileIfe: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

[/b]

SOURCE

Messi had more matches.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by LabelKiller(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
NORSIYK:

Premier league flop like Gnabry has a good record against premier top 6 remember?

post his stats if it's better than Messi's.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by GEEBITE: 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Belgium must have won world cup in Mars..Europe has won more world cups Italy and Gernant alone have world cup titles to equal the whole south America .
LabelKiller:

Dust and gibberish
Yes bundesliga is easy. Bayern strikers are always top scorers and they have won it with ease for 9 years consecutively
You compare it with Copa America like a team can win it 9 editions in a row LOL.
and world cup
Brazil+Argentina+Uruguay=9 world cups
Belgium+Spain+Italy+England+France+Netherlands=8 world cups
all 54afcon countries= 0 finals.
Europe has more world cup wins though. just for context
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Maobichek: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
GuiseppeO:

You didn’t watch the Copa America stop lying, because if you did, you’ll never say Di Maria delivered the Cup. Did you compare his stats with that of Di Maria’s? Had you even said Martinez, we probably might have a discussion, but Di Maria? You’re just hating bro...

Before the final, Neymar was so confident that he posited that he wanted to play Argentina in the final, ( the final was btwn 12am and 1am) i didn't only watch copa American, i followed most of the games. At the final proper, ball possession, Brazil was 65, Argentina 35. Football is not about ball possession but goals. Messi should enjoy the award but end of the season will justify Messi has been going down.

2 Likes

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by LabelKiller(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
GEEBITE:
Belgium must have won world cup in Mars..Europe has won more world cups Italy and Gernant alone have world cup titles to equal the whole south America .
I constructed my argument well enough for even a zombie to understand, (not calling you a zombie btw) I said Europe has more.
plus Germany+Italy=8 world cups.
whole south America has 9.
Get your factos right before you come at me
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Numerouno94:

Messi won his 7th balon d'or at 34, pls tell me wat Ronaldo did at 34? undecided

Pls how did Ronaldo conquer epl back to back? cos last tym i checked United re in 8th position. Nd how did Ronaldo conquer Serie A? He was bought to help deliver the UCL buh failed woefully on 3 occasion. Except the word "conquer" means anoda tin in ur dictionary.

Funny guy

See how you just twisted everything to favour your narrative

The argument has been
Can Messi perform outside Barcelona

So far at PSG, he's been a flop

1 Like

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by oyatainer(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
NORSIYK:

So winning the yearly Copa joke America this year after 14 years of trying with the best squad in the world despite playing against Bolivia, Peru, Panama, Japan and Qatar is an achievement?

Then, with this your myopic logic, it means Sanchez is 10 times better than for winning the yearly Copa on 2 occasions with unknown players.

Suarez also far better than him (in reality Suarez is actually better) for winning it many years ago with average Uruguayan squad

Summarily, by your logic, Pedro is better than C Ronaldo. Pedro has won Euro, and world cup and Ronaldo has not reached semi final of World cup.

Besides, this, I see best squad in the world. Please, can you take on Argentina first eleven compare Present Portugal team where Felix, Bruno Fernandez and Co stay on bench.

I will take this present Portugal ahead of Argentina if individual club rating, monetary values and squad depth is concerned. Argentina are never a best squad in Copa America. A team that went ten matches without a win when Messi retired temporarily
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by NORSIYK(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
LabelKiller:

post his stats if it's better than Messi's.

Gnabry has more goals than appearances against premier league top side in champions league
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Numerouno94(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Greetings to you my brother..........how work today

Bro work dey like Dele. Buhari say we must go Lagos go hawk gala nd chin chin buh God pass am. grin grin
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by seyz91(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
I dont care about all these shits, all i know is

LIONEL MESSI IS THE GOD OF FOOTBALL
MangekyoAlt:

[/b]

SOURCE
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Numerouno94(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
OJEEMAH:
inferiority complex

Some members of this forum re fond of broke shaming odas or insulting their parents/family. It's sickening bro. It is.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by NORSIYK(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
oyatainer:

Summarily, by your logic, Pedro is better than C Ronaldo. Pedro has won Euro, and world cup and Ronaldo has not reached semi final of World cup.

Besides, this, I see best squad in the world. Please, can you take on Argentina first eleven compare Present Portugal team where Felix, Bruno Fernandez and Co stay on bench.

I will take this present Portugal ahead of Argentina if individual club rating, monetary values and squad depth is concerned. Argentina are never a best squad in Copa America. A team that went ten matches without a win when Messi retired temporarily

I can't remember when Pedro was Spanish top scorer in any tournament for Spain or has most goals involvement for Spain unlike Ronaldo.

Argentina had the likes of
Messi
Tevez
Huguain
Di Maria
Dybala
Zabalata
Dimachelis
Mascherano
Pastore
Maxi Rodriguez
Ezequiel Lavezzi
Gabriel Heinze
Fernando Gago
Sergio Aguero
Otamendi
Erik lemela
Marcos Rojo

Argentina was completing in a tournament that had the likes of Jamaica, Panama, Japan, Qatar, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela, Ecuador.
with the above mentioned players for over 14 years without a success

1 Like

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Starz825(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Who says messi isn't better than Ronaldo....
But what tf do you have with me picking Ronaldo as my goat...
I just like the guy...he is not a failure regardless
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Bases: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Why should it start from 2016/17 season? I'll take this serious when you start from when each of the players started as a professional footballer, not stats premeditated to favour an individual.

1 Like

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by kevotek1000(m): 12:31am On Dec 04, 2021
NORSIYK:
Messi is only in the picture because he played all his life in his Barcelona comfort zone in the farmer's league where goals are easy to score.
Had Messi moved around like Ronaldo did, he'd only be compared with the likes of Michu, Roberto Soldado, Alvaro Negredo and Anelka.

Playing outside his Barcelona comfort zone with the best squad in French farmers league yet he has made no absolute impact.
He has proven everyone right that he can't do it outside Barcelona comfort zone

Watch as he lift UCL 4 psg
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Fuckthamods: 12:37am On Dec 04, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You can only hide behind your keyboard and talk shit.

You can't say this shit to my face. I promise you 3 days in DSS custody.

If you think am lying, I will send you tp and give you a location in abuja to meet me.
Comon shatap!
You just proved my point.. "Mummy thank you" boy.
If only you knew my background you won't use DSS of all things to threaten me. Send the fvcking tp if you're a man. Jobless mofo
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by GEEBITE: 12:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Even if you terned me zombie does that change the fact that Belgium you listed as one of European winners have only gone as far as semi final just twice.
LabelKiller:

I constructed my argument well enough for even a zombie to understand, (not calling you a zombie btw) I said Europe has more.
plus Germany+Italy=8 world cups.
whole south America has 9.
Get your factos right before you come at me
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by GEEBITE: 1:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Portugal got to semi final of 2006 world cup when Ronaldo was just 21. Even with more established and experienced players he was a shining star and a major driver in kicking England out in knock out stages
As a teenager in Euro 2004,he scored crucial goals that took Portugal to the final despite losing their opening game he did not start
oyatainer:

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by GEEBITE: 1:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Many of them did not watch the final which was really lopsided and after that goal,Argentina did not carry any threat. They keep screaming Messi won the cup for Aregebtina but he only scored a goal in the knockout stage quarter finals against Ecuador in the 93rd minute in a 3-0 win after the game has been practically decided. In the final which Brazil dominated in all aspects Messi was rated 6.5 and had no shot on goal out of their paltry 2 they got on target. If you read the build up to that final,many Brazilloans were not interested in that competition and Neymar came out to blast fans for their passiveness and wishing for Messi to win. The semi final was won by Martinez the villa goalkeeper during the shootout after a drab 1'-1 draw at full time with Colombia that had Davidson Sanchez as centre back .
Maobichek:

Before the final, Neymar was so confident that he posited that he wanted to play Argentina in the final, ( the final was btwn 12am and 1am) i didn't only watch copa American, i followed most of the games. At the final proper, ball possession, Brazil was 65, Argentina 35. Football is not about ball possession but goals. Messi should enjoy the award but end of the season will justify Messi has been going down.

1 Like

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by GEEBITE: 1:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Did you watch the match against Arsenal how he skinned Partey and Gabriel at different times. Did you see how he destroyed a Spurs player to make that assist for Cavani? What about the Euros that he gave Rudiger one of the most rugged defenders in the world a haircut and used him for a no look pass. Dont let your hatred for him get you jaundiced to his capabilities.
MALIGNANTGuest:
What's PENALDO trying to achieve?
That he can use penalties to win Ballon D'or.
Is he Mad or What?
He should be distanced from BALLON D'or henceforth. After all, he plays only Luxembourg and scores mostly penalties.
He steals penalties from teammates and scores them.
The only player that celebrates PENALTY GOALS like FREEKICK
A Player that has never dribbled an opponent in 10years is that one a soccer player?
Even ANELKA dribbled people.

1 Like

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 04, 2021
GEEBITE:
Did you watch the match against Arsenal how he skinned Partey and Gabriel at different times. Did you see how he destroyed a Spurs player to make that assist for Cavani? What about the Euros that he gave Rudiger one of the most rugged defenders in the world a haircut and used him for a no look pass. Dont let your hatred for him get you jaundiced to his capabilities.

He can't see

1 Like

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Comon shatap!
If only you knew my background you won't use DSS of all things to threaten me. Send the fvcking tp if you're a man. Jobless mofo

He and triplechoice have been accusing me needlessly....

The worst they can do is to pay something like the condemned SARS to detain me.....

One worships budaatum while the one worships Messi and budaatum.....

budaatum will ask them to kidnap me and they will do it immediately!

But I will show them madness on Nairaland before that!
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by NORSIYK(m): 5:01am On Dec 04, 2021
kevotek1000:

Watch as he lift UCL 4 psg

Leicester city has a better chance of winning champions league before Psg
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by LabelKiller(m): 5:17am On Dec 04, 2021
GEEBITE:
Even if you terned me zombie does that change the fact that Belgium you listed as one of European winners have only gone as far as semi final just twice.
I didn't list winners, I listed powerhouses in Europe. they have been topping the rankings for a while now. I did that just for context
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by LabelKiller(m): 5:26am On Dec 04, 2021
NORSIYK:

Gnabry has more goals than appearances against premier league top side in champions league
He has played some against the top 6 league games without scoring too.
But he has 4 against spurs and 2 against chelsea
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by lobinche101(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2021
If this article writter no be mumu.. y 2015 to date,... what happen to 2010. Why select 5 years when a particular player has changed teams mates 3 times or more. Just 1 change u she goat no fit score 3 self. Unna just dey fool unna self

1 Like

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by emmykk(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Faller:
Dem don open thread to use lick Messi yansh

Ojeemah Paulolee Why una always dey on every thread sef......

Out of these players which of them don chop 8-2

Which of them get one league goal this Season.

This wan dey cry oooo
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by OJEEMAH(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Comon shatap!
No. You have further proved your foolishness and stupidity by assuming everyone is a 9-5 hustler. I thought you had sense but you just proved that a book should not be judged by its cover.
If only you knew my background you won't use DSS of all things to threaten me. Send the fvcking tp if you're a man.
if you are serious your background can save you. Borrow tp and come, i will reimburse after you must have been dealt with grin grin grin. The bolded, Simply say you are famished and looking for money to feed asshole.
Jobless mofo?
Oga, abeg carry your frustration comot for my side. so everybody wey dey spend quality time on nairaland no get job except you?? in this digital age, you still think like this?? This is incredible, jobfull mofo!!
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2021
OJEEMAH:
No. You have further proved your foolishness and stupidity by assuming everyone is a 9-5 hustler. I thought you had sense but you just proved that a book should not be judged by its cover. if you are serious your background can save you. Borrow tp and come, i will reimburse after you must have been dealt with grin grin grin. The bolded, Simply say you are famished and looking for money to feed asshole. Oga, abeg carry your frustration comot for my side. so everybody wey dey spend quality time on nairaland no get job except you?? in this digital age, you still think like this?? This is incredible, jobfull mofo!!

He's wrong to assume....abi

But you supported the useless allegations against me....

You think you own the world because of the token you gave me.....

You are showing how proud you are.....

You have seen my evidence against triplechoice....

But you support stuff like Ronaldo is a fraud, Ronaldo only has tapins and penalties, Crystyano scams people on Nairaland.....

Shakes head....
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by MangekyoAlt: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2021
OJEEMAH:
No. You have further proved your foolishness and stupidity by assuming everyone is a 9-5 hustler. I thought you had sense but you just proved that a book should not be judged by its cover. if you are serious your background can save you. Borrow tp and come, i will reimburse after you must have been dealt with grin grin grin. The bolded, Simply say you are famished and looking for money to feed asshole. Oga, abeg carry your frustration comot for my side. so everybody wey dey spend quality time on nairaland no get job except you?? in this digital age, you still think like this?? This is incredible, jobfull mofo!!

That Fuckthamods abi whatever the name of the monkey you're trying to educate is, I have dealth with him thoroughly before grin

You can go through this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/6876322/lionel-messis-father-jorge-hits/4#108130440

The way he was replying me with nonsense, I was finally convinced that the average penaldian lacks the intellectual capacity to even put up a good argument for pendulum himself. Bunch of murthafuccking zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? / Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description / Legendary Footballer Rashidi Yekini Runs Mad, Roams Street Bare Footed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.