Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,463 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? (3078 Views)

75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / Sex Can Keep A Woman!!! Ladies Dont Come Here If Ur Not Sexually Active!! To Bla / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by God1000(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Extraordinary display of affection between elephant and woman here.

Seun, lalasticlala, myn44 please do the needful

1 Like

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Ammishaddai: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
It remains for her to let the elephant Mount her

1 Like

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by chatinent: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ha
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by God1000(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
she's a fearless type, animals are unpredictable though.

Their wild instinct can be triggered at anytime
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Amotolongbo(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Continue sexualising everything about woman.

The animal (elephant) isn’t even so acerebral to reason that way you just reasoned.

5 Likes

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by fati2001(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
GOOD
SOMETIMES ANIMALS KNOW WHO IS GENUINE.

4 Likes

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Wawelexy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
I pity this girl...
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Boogyman557: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool

OVER HIGHNESS no make me see dis picx well

LATOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

OVER HIGHNESS de worry me

abeg waiting D PICTURE de TALK about.

na only JAH knw how I take de TYPE dis tin

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by God1000(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wawelexy:
I pity this girl...
lol, why you dey pity her?
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by God1000(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
fati2001:
GOOD

they can see beyond the physical

3 Likes

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Ammishaddai: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
Amotolongbo:

The animal (elephant) isn’t even so acerebral to reason that way you just reasoned.
[/s]
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by EmptyGarden(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
No be every play I dey play o...

2 Likes

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by samwash(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
That must be a male elephant
As for me, I can't try such despite some animal are friendly.
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Kharol1234: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dog self person no they too near them come talk less off elephant, see as the elephant hold her waist
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Our Naija Feminists can NOT do this! sad

Only to Transfer their Woes to, and curse Men online, is dier ability! undecided
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by KusherAbel: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Elephant got emotions for days. One of the wisest animals too. I once watched a documentary about a wild life park in Thailand. This elephant had a bond with one of the natives, a little girl of about 12. One day out of nowhere he just went beserk and lifted her with his trunk and took off. They all thought the elephant had gone mad but check this: 30 minutes later,a deadly typhoon hit and swept everything away. Who's to say if she would have survived the flood. And the next day when all was clear the Elephant returned, with the young girl sitting on his back.

6 Likes

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by KusherAbel: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Our Naija Feminists can NOT do this! sad

Only to Transfer their Woes to, and curse Men online, is dier ability! undecided
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by joinnow: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
KusherAbel:
Elephant got emotions for days. One of the wisest animals too. I once watched a documentary about a wild life park in Thailand. This elephant had a bond with one of the natives, a little girl of about 12. One day out of nowhere he just went beserk and lifted her with his trunk and took off. They all thought the elephant had gone mad but check this: 30 minutes later,a deadly typhoon hit and swept everything away. Who's to say if she would have survived the flood. And the next day when all was clear the Elephant returned, with the young girl sitting on his back.
Just like all those earthquake prone area anything you see snake rat animal that lives in hole running in day time just follow them run. They felt the earthquake first before human. The elephant instincts inform him typhoon is coming run run run and fortunately the elephant ran with it's friend.

1 Like

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

[s]Our Naija Feminists can NOT do this! sad

Only to Transfer their Woes to, and curse Men online, is dier ability[/s]! undecided
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Nicepoker(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
fati2001:
GOOD

like when the snake met Eve.
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by fati2001(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
Nicepoker:
like when the snake met Eve.
[/s]

YEAH
AND GAVE AN APPLE, PROMISED HER A BETTER FUTURE OUTSIDE EDEN ..

and guess what!!!

WE ARE ALL ENJOYING IT

2 Likes

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Danjikanbauchi: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
out of the aboundent of the heart the mouth speaked.

1 Like

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Mophor: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by blaquebelle: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Quite adorable cheesy
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Volksguys1985: 12:59am On Jan 09, 2022
That story dey pain me till today, what wrong with women and promise self, the fastest way to have them is promise them material thing,
fati2001:
[s][/s]

YEAH
AND GAVE AN APPLE, PROMISED HER A BETTER FUTURE OUTSIDE EDEN ..

and guess what!!!

WE ARE ALL ENJOYING IT
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by fati2001(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Volksguys1985:
That story dey pain me till today, what wrong with women and promise self, the fastest way to have them is promise them material thing,

what wrong with humans and promise self, the fastest way to have them is promise them money and material thing.

E. G BUHARI AND NIGERIANS

3 Likes

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Moeman: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2022
KusherAbel:
elephants can feel water from miles away through their feet
Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by FirmTR(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:

In other words, the elephant get sense pass the mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Some mofos just dey misyarn for this beautiful thread.
This is why I do witchcraft

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! / Problem With Parents Over My Girlfriend's Pregnancy / I Am In Love With A Stripper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.