Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,491 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana (13536 Views)

Referee Pulls A Gun Out To Restore Order After Controversial Penalty Call / Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe / FIFA Bans Ref For Life:Orders Senegal And South Africa Replay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yes, public facilities are used with taxpayers money - meaning I pay for all these new developments y'all rushing to come enjoy in SA grin. Not my fault your govt does jack-nothing for u.
Fool deal with your president that has protasis dementia madness
The crack he’d been sniffing got him bald cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by yinkeys(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

You were not complaining when Nigerians kept on mentioning xenophobia. How was that related?
They should ban anyone spreading hate or anything non related to sports here
Whether Nigerian or not
If they wish to argue politics they should go to that section
Sports is one powerful tool that unites us & probably one of the few sources of joy here

@honeric01 @semid4lyfe @Seun
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're not the first Nigerian to think SA looks photoshopped - and u won't be the last grin. SA is consistently ranked among the most beautiful countries in the world cool. The sooner you learn that, the less you'll troll the country. I believe my job here is done - you sound thoroughly defeated. Goodnite, still love you grin grin grin

Make sure you take your bath before going to bed, I can’t imagine the stench that will be oozing for your 2m/4m room.
https://www.vox.com/world/2018/2/9/16964416/cape-town-water-crisis-day-zero-south-africa

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by BOOOMNAIJA: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Make sure you take your bath before going to bed, I can’t imagine the stench that will be oozing for your 2m/4m room.
https://www.vox.com/world/2018/2/9/16964416/cape-town-water-crisis-day-zero-south-africa

Oh Lawd grin
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by BOOOMNAIJA: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
The Insecure xenophobic goat had to dig up all his ancestral landmarks to come impress ALMIGHTY NIGERIANS as if anybody cares lol.

I'm still waiting for Nelson Mandela's grave site...I want to be impressed more, slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Fool deal with your president that has protasis dementia madness
The crack he’d been sniffing got him bald cheesy

You're chowing your own crack supplies son, what will u sell in Hillbrow now grin. Nigeria is the one and only country in the whole wide world (including SA) with a Zuma statue and a road named in his honour. You sure do honour corruption up there in Worst Africa, when you're not fixing world cup qualifiers grin

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

LOL, Nigerians and lying (see pics) SMH. I guess when defeated resort to lies is inscribed on your national emblem grin Where's your wife BOOOMNAIJA to witness hubby's lies?

Anyway, Cape Town's drought ended 5 years ago dummy.

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by BOOOMNAIJA: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL, Nigerians and lying. SMH. I guess when defeated resort to lies is inscribed on your national emblem grin Where's your wife BOOOMNAIJA to witness hubby's lies?

And yet, ....this doesn't still erase d fact that ALL BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS ARE WEAK XENOPHOBIC PIGS.... simple and square...
and that's all that really matters.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're chowing your own crack supplies son, what will u sell in Hillbrow now grin. Nigeria is the one and only country in the whole wide world (including SA) with a Zuma statue and a road named in his honour. You sure do honour corruption up there in Worst Africa, when you're not fixing world cup qualifiers grin

I now see the reason why he refused curb drug trafficking in your country then cos he was also an addict.
Only country in sub Saharan Africa to legalize homosexuality.
I hope this picture taunts you more cheesy

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 12:10am On Dec 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL, Nigerians and lying (see pics) SMH. I guess when defeated resort to lies is inscribed on your national emblem grin Where's your wife BOOOMNAIJA to witness hubby's lies?

Anyway, Cape Town's drought ended 5 years ago dummy.

Dunce, don’t be ignorant about difficulties/shortage of water supply in your country. I’m more enlightened about the happenings in your country than you are.
Water supply is still rationed till today. 7liters of water per household.
Some might get up to 20 liters depends on the number of adult in each household.
How would you know what I’m talking about when you live in Langa?
Always here to create the notion that SA is the best country in Africa while people like me who are widely travelled know majority of the things you brag of are being owned by whites and you blacks are subjected to nothing.
Keep licking your wounds, sore loser

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 12:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Parrot69:

Dunce, don’t be ignorant about difficulties/shortage of water supply in your country. I’m more enlightened about the happenings in your country than you are.
Water supply is still rationed till today. 7liters of water per household.
Some might get up to 20 liters depends on the number of adult in each household.
How would you know what I’m talking about when you live in Langa?
Always here to create the notion that SA is the best country in Africa while people like me who are widely travelled know majority of the things you brag of are being owned by whites and you blacks are subjected to nothing.

LOL, tell me which African country is using disselination plants to transform ocean water into drinking water. Yep, it's SA - the best country in Africa cool

Cape Town dams are 100% full after a long drought, so no water problems plus we have backup with the disselination plants we are building cool

Now tell me, why is it that in Naija-o (the country also known as 'Le Grande Shithole' cheesy) there is never a drought, plenty rainfall and yet people can't drink water straight from the tap. That's if they get piped water to begin with grin

So back at ya Oluwadeface Adenkiwallet Obasandwich Buhari.

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 12:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Parrot69:

That time SA blacks have managed to wrestle back 30% of the economy from whites in just 27 years of freedom. That's the equivalent of the entire Kenyan GDP at current rates. So I don't know what you're talking about in the part bolded above. 30 years from now we will own our fair share at 70%.

In that same 60 year period what has Nigeria been reduced to again - just remind us all please grin

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 12:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Parrot69:

I now see the reason why he refused curb drug trafficking in your country then cos he was also an addict.
Only country in sub Saharan Africa to legalize homosexuality.
I hope this picture taunts you more cheesy

This is an insult only in COWgeria, not mighty democratic SA - the leading shining light of Africa.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 1:00am On Dec 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

That time SA blacks have managed to wrestle back 30% of the economy from white in just 27 years of freedom. That's the equivalent of the entire Kenyan GDP at current rates. So I don't know what you're talking about in the part bolded above. 30 years from we will own our fair share.

In that same 60 year period what has Nigeria been reduced to again - just remind us all please grin

2030, I’m not sure you’d be alive by then. You would have died of AIDS.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 1:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Parrot69:

2030 , I’m not sure you’d be alive by then. You would have died of AIDS.

And u would have died of poverty and Boko Haram. Atleast they taught u that 2030 is 30 years from now grin. Good job Boko Haram!
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 1:05am On Dec 05, 2021
You think whites will be stupid to let you fools take over the economy grin grin
Keep dreaming azzhole.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 1:09am On Dec 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

And u would have died of poverty and Boko Haram. Atleast they taught u that 2030 is 30 years from now. Good job Boko Haram!

The only country in Africa where the natives are second class citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840XWjnt9wc
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 1:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Parrot69:
You think whites will be stupid to let you fools take over the economy grin grin
Keep dreaming azzhole.

We have beat them politically and we will beat them economically as well. The stats already show we are getting there and already enjoying the best quality life in mainland Africa thanks to the excellent black leadership we have in SA (even with its issues).

Tell me Oluwadeface Adenkiwallet Obasandwich Buhari, in all your 60 years of independence and massive oil wealth - how many of these points have u outperformed the black ANC leadership on in terms of service delivery? ....

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 1:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Parrot69:

The only country in Africa where the natives are second class citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840XWjnt9wc

I could tell you're still stuck in the 70s like your new blue glass hospitals.

Let's talk about modern SA, son - u just can't deal cool

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 2:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Keep massaging your ego by posting articles published by South African road side journalists suffering from drug abuse.
All these pictures mounts to nothing (zero) when there isn’t no proof to drive your point.
When you done being stupid, face your reality.
https://theconversation.com/young-south-africans-upbeat-despite-broken-promises-and-poor-odds-120870

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 2:06am On Dec 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

I could tell you're still stuck in the 70s like your new blue glass hospitals.

Let's talk about modern SA, son - u just can't deal cool

I bet no South African black ever own a private hospital in Soweto.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 2:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 2:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Oh, my bad... dude run out of subscription

Enough videos for you to enjoy cheesy TMKSOUTH just in case you’ve ran out of data tell me to sub you through vodacom. Over here, I’m on wifi 24/7 grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd-BB5U9BAg
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 2:24am On Dec 05, 2021
Parrot69:

I bet no South African black ever own a private hospital in Soweto.

There's more from where this came from cool

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/business-48310143

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 2:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Parrot69:

Enough videos for you to enjoy cheesy TMKSOUTH just in case you’ve ran out of data tell me to sub you through vodacom. Over here, I’m on wifi 24/7 grin grin
g

Imagine a poor starving child from the Poverty Capital of the World sending me data undecided

Let's talk the day the north stops spending all of the South's oil reserves on itself and it's pampered cows ok. That's apartheid.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 2:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Parrot69:
Reality cheesy

REALITY - JAPA NATION: Anywhere is Better than Nigeria (home cry cry cry)

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 2:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Parrot69:

Cat got your tongue or slow COWgerian internet speeds causing the delay? I'm off to bed now.

The last time I checked SA internet speeds were THREE TIMES FASTER than those in the world's largest open-air zoo grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6521308/mtn-sets-record-download-speeds

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Cat got your tongue or slow COWgerian internet speeds causing the delay? I'm off to bed now.

The last time I checked SA internet speeds were THREE TIMES FASTER than those in the world's largest open-air zoo grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6521308/mtn-sets-record-download-speeds

Well, all these moving back n forth still don't disprove the fact that ALL BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS ARE WEAK XENOPHOBIC PIGS....and that's all that really matters, son.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Imagine a poor starving child from the Poverty Capital of the World sending me data undecided

Let's talk the day the north stops spending all of the South's oil reserves on itself and it's pampered cows ok. That's apartheid.

I can bet my ass you still didn’t watch those videos, 21st century African slave

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by MangekyoAlt: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2021
I'll take the south africTards serious the moment they man up and name their useless country. Bunch of xenophobic pigs

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by IronGalaxy: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Every city has its own slums in the developing world. Show us parts of Makoko that beat the nice parts of Soweto grin

Any,moving along... SOWETO - a "slum" with the largest hospital in the southern hemisphere. Do u hear that Makoko? grin
grin You know their jealousy is on another level

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by IronGalaxy: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Parrot69:

Hospitals that were built by the whites to infect your country people with HIV/AIDS during the apartheid era.
Ask your father how he got infected.

Kid you need to grow up and stop being childish.
You guy, are stupid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table / Violence: Nigerian League Fines 3SC, Bans Stadium And Expels 3SC's Media Officer / Arsene Wenger Set To Join FIFA, But Still Wants A Coaching Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.