Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana (13491 Views)

Referee Pulls A Gun Out To Restore Order After Controversial Penalty Call / Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe / FIFA Bans Ref For Life:Orders Senegal And South Africa Replay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by GeneralPula: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2021
Good..

Country filled with black slaves..

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by judedwriter(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2021
The Ghanaians were the closest african team to reach the semis of the world cup if not for Luis Suarez's impromptu 'goal keeping'.

Personally, I prefer Ghana qualifying than South Africa due to quality of play.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Kingmelly(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm glad u finally have your thinking cap back on. For me though, I think it's important SA takes a principled stance against this rampant corruption in African football and FIFA that y'all have come to accept as normal.

I've made peace with the fact that SA will not go to the playoffs - we'll entertain ourselves with rugby and cricket in the meantime - but for Pete's sake could u all just put a stop to corruption in your football? Otherwise SA should just join the Oceania region and compete against Australia and New Zealand like we do in other sports, and leave u all to the mercy of brown envelope officiating.

You can Also Join Antartica... Continental competition seems closer to you grin

5 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Jinsic123: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2021
KJJzjsjs

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by paulos8: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2021
SA will still lose the appeal. SA only have a case if bribery is proven. The case of error from the referee will not be accepted by FIFA cos they appointed the referee, so they would never admit the referee made a mistake. The only thing they would do is probably make the referee not to handle official matches again or maybe go for more training. As for the match, Nothing will be done.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by ablejesus26(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2021
They should leak their wounds and move on
they have lost the game
instead of planning to do better next time
they will start looking for stores to loot and people to kill angry
na wa ooo

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by oluplus(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2021
This is day light robbery. South Africa has just been rubbed.
Pls lick your wounds and move on.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Femeto: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2021
FriendsAndFans:
Lol jokes on FIFA. I watched the match
Omo no be PK but CAF needs to introduce VAR now.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by baralatie(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL, we weighing our options. Judging from the comments above, only in Nigeria and Africa (except South Africa of course cheesy) would people find it acceptable that FIFA came back dismissing the appeal without giving reasons, and then adding the matter is however open to appeal. What kind of a ruling is that? SA put up a comprehensive detailed argument and FIFA owes us answers, so NO - case not closed.
Huh?
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Remman(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2021
HonNL:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6853291/breaking-news-fifa-opens-investigation#107681533

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WEbEtwEknw

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/theathletic.com/news/fifa-dismisses-south-africa-replay-appeal-after-controversial-loss-to-ghana/K9YaTDVlUjLY/%3famp=1]SOURCE [/url]
when you were allowing xenophobia to kill a lot of people without trials and jail sentence on organizers or any compensations to victims, you didn't know it has consequencies. In fact, for the next 4 decades, you will experience the same fate... Kudos to FIFA!

4 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by tradepunter: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded - maybe if u guys didn't run CAF into the ground we wouldn't have inherited a broke organisation. FACT.

Another fact is that Ghana had to cheat to reach this world cup against a tricky SA - u were trembling to the very last minute of this qualifying campaign.

Shebi una happy say your president bring the new variant come niaja??

How they nu detect one te security details having the omicron variant??

Tk, the guy that have crucified anyone nigerian in South Africa as a drug dealer, just because one small insignificant ghetto in south africa got Nigerians.

Well done ooooo
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by muller10144: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Ghana Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by PaNnamdi: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL, we weighing our options. Judging from the comments above, only in Nigeria and Africa (except South Africa of course cheesy) would people find it acceptable that FIFA came back dismissing the appeal without giving reasons, and then adding the matter is however open to appeal. What kind of a ruling is that? SA put up a comprehensive detailed argument and FIFA owes us answers, so NO - case not closed.
U this South African man,what are u doing on a Nigerian forum cheesy it seems u are so jobless and idle that u are always finding yourself on naija social media space. grin grin

Go to Zulu forum and lament there smiley

6 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by moszboy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yen yen yen... Will you keep quiet Mr man.
TMKsouth:

I'm glad u finally have your thinking cap back on. For me though, I think it's important SA takes a principled stance against this rampant corruption in African football and FIFA that y'all have come to accept as normal.

I've made peace with the fact that SA will not go to the playoffs - we'll entertain ourselves with rugby and cricket in the meantime - but for Pete's sake could u all just put a stop to corruption in your football? Otherwise SA should just join the Oceania region and compete against Australia and New Zealand like we do in other sports, and leave u all to the mercy of brown envelope officiating.

4 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

Let's see how it plays out. I'm not even a soccer guy, I don't know why I'm vested in this matter grin - maybe it's coz I hate injustice.
Seun please come and ban this Zulu.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Baboon or not, it still doesn't erase d fact that most of u down there are WEAK XENOPHOBIC PIGS grin

I'm referring to d black shitheads among u tho

The whites av been the ones responsible for d little relevance u enjoy today...and sadly, they now clamour for a new country for themselves.

Hopefully, ur demi god Mandela would resurrect and help restore status quo....otherwise, the END beckons for u BLACK XENOPHOBIC WEAKLINGS.

Yes. The white are already appealing.
Very soon they’ll have them chased out from Cape Town, Jo’burg and Pretoria pushed back to their original Soweto slums cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by femicyrus(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Englandboy:
Ghana have something to offer they look more serious than south Africa that came to practice their dancing skill in the field.
South Africa has something to offer than SE of Nigeria during buhari's regime.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by MangekyoAlt: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nice decision from Fifa. No room for black slaves in the world cup

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Baboon or not, it still doesn't erase d fact that most of u down there are WEAK XENOPHOBIC PIGS grin

I'm referring to d black shitheads among u tho

The whites av been the ones responsible for d little relevance u enjoy today...and sadly, they now clamour for a new country for themselves.

Hopefully, ur demi god Mandela would resurrect and help restore status quo....otherwise, the END beckons for u BLACK XENOPHOBIC WEAKLINGS.

A certified LOSER by the World Health Organisation holding a smartphone. Why did u get me banned - grow a spine son.

You didn't say anything new house nigga - white gods this, white gods that all the time (your coping mechanism). Didn't u say u wished COWgeria had 100,000 whites so u could rival SA?grin Imagine a country of 220 million people clamourimg for 100,000 whites to come save them from the misrule of cow worshippers since 500 BC. Can somebody shout FAILURES!

PS, I'm currently marvelling at the dominance of black South Africans as the richest tribe in all of Africa - the Royal Bafokeng cool cool cool (I know it kills u). What has COWgeria been doing since 1960 - asphalting (not in a good way cheesy)? Go compete with Togo please - black SA is out of your league, Mr (YOUKNOWWHAT)NAIJA grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6491523/see-worlds-richest-tribe-african

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2021

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
tradepunter:

Shebi una happy say your president bring the new variant come niaja??

How they nu detect one te security details having the omicron variant??

Tk, the guy that have crucified anyone nigerian in South Africa as a drug dealer, just because one small insignificant ghetto in south africa got Nigerians.

Context is important.

The day u all acknowledge that this sort of behaviour below is unacceptable in someone else's country, the sooner we'll all reach uhuru.

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Hkff: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Oh
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Very soon they’ll have them chased out from Cape Town, Jo’burg and Pretoria pushed back to their original Soweto slums cheesy cheesy grin

LOL, next time comment on things u are knowledgeable on or just concentrate on the real threat Biafra poses to COWgeria. The population of the Western Cape is 82% "black" - coloured included.

And the white party DA is actually against calls for Western Cape independence coz they fear what we'll do to them. So what are you on about? Next time please opt for smart submissions or forever hold your peace grin

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Very soon they’ll have them chased out from Cape Town, Jo’burg and Pretoria pushed back to their original Soweto slums cheesy cheesy grin.

U mean these township slums? grin

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Cousin9999: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
All that dancing they do, you would think SA would float across that field. I guess that xenophobic energy wasn't there to help them secure a win. It probably doesn't help that they had a nonblack on their team.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cousin9999:
All that dancing they do, you would think SA would float across that field. I guess that xenophobic energy wasn't there to help them secure a win. It probably doesn't help that they had a nonblack on their team.

And yet they led the group throughout the entire qualification campaign until the 'Worst/Waste Africans' decided to cheat.

Take a bow to the only sub-Saharan African country with the potential to host the world cup again in the next 50 years. All hail Mighty SA cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Bamzyriches451: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
The earlier South Africa knows that football is not for them.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

U mean these township slums? grin

Please show us the whole picture of that slum in Soweto. Besides, I thought you said Julius Malema EFF was a sellout for aiding African immigrants in your country??
Now he suddenly becomes a hero,
Can’t you see how deluded you Lots are??
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:
Look at the low cost housing county for prisoners this idiiot is proud to show me grin
I thought you said the whole of SA is full of skyscrapers?
Oh! I forgot it belongs to the whites and mixed colored Indians grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics / See Rio 2016 Gymnast Pussy Exposed / Mane, Salah On 10-man List For African Footballer Of The Year 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.