Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana (13532 Views)

Referee Pulls A Gun Out To Restore Order After Controversial Penalty Call / Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe / FIFA Bans Ref For Life:Orders Senegal And South Africa Replay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You guy, are stupid.

That he truly is, together with BABOONNAIJA.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by IronGalaxy: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

That he truly is, together with BABOONNAIJA.
Yup, both moronic

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You guy, are stupid.
Look at this gay.
You came late. The party is over. Nowpack the chairs Nicompop.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Parrot69:

Look at this gay.

Do u even have chairs in COWgeria, or do u sit on drums and empty cans?
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by IronGalaxy: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Parrot69:

Look at this gay.
Lol, so you think calling me "gay" is an insult right?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 3:28am On Dec 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Do u even have chairs in COWgeria, or do u sit on drums and empty cans?

Two stupidd foools!
Where’s your 3rd zombie (JaceBlaze) to complete the quota?
Mental retardedd cretins.

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Parrot69:

Two stupidd foools!
Where’s your 3rd zombie (JaceBlaze) to complete the quota?
Mental retardedd cretins.

After pooping all over COWgeria, including inside and outside Buhari's office, you're now pooping in my mentions.

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

After pooping all over COWgeria, including inside and outside Buhari's office, you're now pooping in my mentions.

I’m not sure you’ll ever know what your father looked like cos your mother gave birth to you while standing.
Son of a whoree.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
Parrot69:

I’m not sure you’ll ever know what your father looked like cos your mother gave birth to you while standing.
Son of a whoree.

I'm also not sure you'll ever know your father either. Weren't you conceived somewhere in the Sambisa forest by a kidnapped 12 year old and a Boko Haram terrorist? I believe that makes u a b.astard.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm also not sure you'll ever know your father either. Weren't you conceived somewhere in the Sambisa forest by a kidnapped 12 year old and a Boko Haram terrorist? I believe that makes u a b.astard.
Go and take your ARV. You got only two days to live, can’t wait to celebrate your death when you get rammed over by a truck on highway.
Xenophobic imp!
Son A b*tch.

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Parrot69:

Go and take your ARV. You got only two days to live, can’t wait to celebrate your death when you get rammed over by a truck on highway.
Xenophobic imp!
Son A b*tch.

I'm surprised u still got mouth. Atleast I have 2 days to live - weren't YOU torched to death by bandits yesterday, Mr Sokoto Fried Chicken?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault / Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table / Violence: Nigerian League Fines 3SC, Bans Stadium And Expels 3SC's Media Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.