Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana (13528 Views)

Referee Pulls A Gun Out To Restore Order After Controversial Penalty Call / Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe / FIFA Bans Ref For Life:Orders Senegal And South Africa Replay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Please show us the whole picture of that slum in Soweto. Besides, I thought you said Julius Malema EFF was a sellout for aiding African immigrants in your country??
Now he suddenly becomes a hero,
Can’t you see how deluded you Lots are??

You're the one who's deluded. Of course he's a hero when he fights for SA rights, duh! It's like I'm debating a 3rd grader (rolling my eyes).

Anyway, Soweto in general ain't no slum. It actually looks better than most of your state capitals in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Oh! I forgot it belongs to the whites and mixed colored Indians grin

Richard Maponya - owner of one of the biggest malls in Africa. How many Nigerian malls can compete with this one in an SA "slum" (as u put it)? grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

grin

LOL, SA "slums" on another level grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Cousin9999: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Like, are people really debating nonsense in here?

Can we get back to clowning SA for soccer?

SA team practicing:

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Cousin9999: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
SA team captain:

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're the one who's deluded. Of course he's a hero when he fights for SA rights, duh! It's like I'm debating a 3rd grader (rolling my eyes).

Anyway, Soweto in general ain't no slum. It actually looks better than most of your state capitals in Nigeria.

grin grin grin. Just like I thought!
Fewer scanty roads with brown roofs all over.
Not even a free visa will make me visit that shithole.
There’re two shitholes I know in Africa; South Africa and Angola.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cousin9999:
Like are people really debating nonsense in here?

SA team practicing:
That baby too cute, you should have use a Zulu monkey pic.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Oh! I forgot it belongs to the whites and mixed colored Indians grin

LOL, SOWETO - the only "slum" in the world with 2 world-class, FIFA world cup hosting stadiums grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cousin9999:
Like, are people really debating nonsense in here?

Can't stand the heat huh? grin Nice living in lalaland fooling yourself that SA is your mate grin grin grin

PS, go jump off one of these Soweto towers for all I care.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL, SOWETO - the only "slum" in the world with 2 world-class, FIFA world cup hosting stadiums grin
Look at this fool, stadiums we have scattered across the 36 states/provinces we have in Nigeria. SMH
It’s already 21:53, make sure you take your bath before going to bed. I heard water is very scarce in your country. People are now drinking urine cos your government cannot provide basic amenities like water to its citizens.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Look at this fool, stadiums we have scattered across the 36 states/provinces we have in Nigeria. SMH

Show me the one in Makoko since we're talking about "slums" - as u put it.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

Can't stand the heat huh? grin Nice living in lalaland fooling yourself that SA is your mate grin grin grin

U had to bring ur national historical landmarks and pictures to prove a point to ALMIGHTY NIGERIANS

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

Idiot, if u like dig up Nelson Mandela's grave pictures to come and show us here....it still doesn't erase the fact that all of u black shitheads in that country are WEAK XENOPHOBIC PIGS.... including ur dead god himself NELSON MANDELA.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

Let’s start with this: Gauteng and Langa slums inside jo’burg.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Lol... there's no need for this...don't bring urself to his level bruh.

All that matters is that ALL BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS ARE USELESS XENOPHOBIC PIGS...period!

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Every city has its own slums in the developing world. Show us parts of Makoko that beat the nice parts of Soweto grin

Anyway, moving along... SOWETO - a "slum" with the largest hospital in the southern hemisphere. Do u hear that Makoko? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

LOL, SOWETO - the only "slum" in the world with more international tourists than all of Nigeria combined grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

grin grin grin. Just like I thought!
Fewer scanty roads with brown roofs all over.

LOL, these are typical homes and streets in Soweto. Notice how they're not drowning in their own filth grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

Every city has its own slums in the developing world. Show us parts of Makoko that beat the nice parts of Soweto grin

Any,moving along... SOWETO - a "slum" with the largest hospital in the southern hemisphere. Do u hear that Makoko? grin

Hospitals that were built by the whites to infect your country people with HIV/AIDS during the apartheid era.
Ask your father how he got infected.

Kid you need to grow up and stop being childish.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Hospitals that were built by the whites to infect your country people with HIV/AIDS during the apartheid era.
Ask your father how he got infected.

Kid you need to grow up and stop being childish.

Does that hospital not look revamped? Who do u think revamped it? grin

Where are your public hospitals - let's share dude

Anyway, here's the new Nelson Mandela Children's Hospital in Johannesburg cool. Send me one in Naija-o that can compete.

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

What on earth are u saying - Gauteng province inside Joburg city Langa in Cape Town inside Joburg Please move over so I can actually tackle someone who has a vague idea what they're talking about. You're stenching up this thread I've looted and turned into a beautiful Soweto flower grin
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

Does that hospital not look revamped? Who do u think revamped it? grin

Where are your public hospitals - let's share dude

Anyway, here's the new Nelson Mandela Children's Hospital in Johannesburg cool. Send me one in Naija-o that can compete.

This looks like a glorified kid play ground.
You’re a very pathetic fellow, showing off Government funded hospitals?
Anyway these are few pictures of PRIVATELY OWNED hospitals in my Country.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Firstly, let me mention what a monstrosity this building is. The 70s called - they're looking for their building back grin grin grin

Secondly, it's privately owned by Dr. Godwin Maduka in Anambra State. I specifically mentioned you show me public hospitals. You'd wet your pants if I began posting private hospitals in SA, trust me.

Thirdly, if you have such great hospitals, why is Buhari & co always in SA hospitals grin

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Compare that blue glass monstrosity with this ultra-modern world-class design environmentally friendly hospital in SA. The first and only "green" hospital in Africa cool. You have no taste whatsoever.

https://www.nairaland.com/6495246/take-look-inside-africas-first

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by yinkeys(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
I thought this was a football thread in sports section
Why argue infrastructure
Nigeria is behind in terms of infrastructure but they can’t hold a candle to us in terms of Human Resources
Yea yea we get it
Please this is sports section
We discuss sports here, no hate remarks please
It’s actually disgusting
Mods why are you allowing this
They’re bombarding the thread with irrelevant images
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by Parrot69: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
All I see here is Photo shopped pictures. cry

If you had great hospitals why did Jacob Zuma had a tough time dealing with Protasis Dementia madness cheesy

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Yes, public facilities are used with taxpayers money - meaning I pay for all these new developments y'all rushing to come enjoy in SA grin. Not my fault your govt does jack-nothing for u.
Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

All I see here is Photo shopped pictures. cry

If you had great hospitals why did Jacob Zuma had a tough time dealing with Protasis Dementia madness cheesy

You're not the first Nigerian to think SA looks photoshopped - and u won't be the last. Or maybe u just simply don't know what photoshopped means - which is the most probable grin.

SA is consistently ranked among the most beautiful countries in the world cool. The sooner you learn that, the less you'll troll the country. I believe my job here is done - you sound thoroughly defeated. Goodnite, still love you grin grin grin

Re: FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana by TMKsouth: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
yinkeys:
I thought this was a football thread in sports section
Why argue infrastructure
Nigeria is behind in terms of infrastructure
Please this is sports section
We discuss sports here, no hate remarks please
It’s actually disgusting
Mods why are you allowing this
They’re bombarding the thread with irrelevant images

You were not complaining when Nigerians kept on mentioning xenophobia. How was that related? Page 1 and 2 at all about xenophobia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault / Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table / Violence: Nigerian League Fines 3SC, Bans Stadium And Expels 3SC's Media Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.