Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) (44255 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ogascomax: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
What concern death with the School management and parents of those cursed Students?
Be rational

Two of the students that have traveled abroad who paid for the trip?
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by KusherAbel: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
kaludestiny10:
If I have my way, I will propose that boarding schools should be scraped. I have a little cousin brother who attends one of the boarding schools in maitama Abuja. During the covid 19 lockdown last year, I spent two months at his parents place. The type of information I got from this little boy as regards the happening in his school are horrifying. I wanted to draw his mum's attention to the happenings in his school, but he pleaded with me not to. And the school in question is a catholic school o.

What kind of happenings
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
OVB123:
Parent should stop taking their children to body (pardon me if i didn't correctly) school.

Boarding.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
OssyMalik:
you don’t have data to watch the 30minutes video Oh Zombie? At least use your little stipend Tinubu pays you to buy at least 1gig na.

Guy u no get joy oo grin grin
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
tutudesz:
The school management, parents of those students and the students should be killed undecided

You go and kill them now....
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Try this with my sun or brother, Omo the guys na gunners o

Babangbali na son abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Psoul:

It is not body school
It is burden school grin

Boarding. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by executive12: 12:12am On Dec 04, 2021
tutudesz:
The school management, parents of those students and the students should be killed undecided

Typical African mindset.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Sagamite(m): 12:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Upsetting to see a 12 year old boy die, especially in pain.

But I can't help but question how a state civil servant can afford to send his child to Dowen College at N3m per annnum for school fees alone.

The father, also called Sylvester Oromoni, is a mere Chairman of the Environmental task force in Delta state.

Not federal, state!

But this crook said he has had 5 children pass through Dowen College!

With 3 being there at the same time last year. That is N9m on school fees alone. How much is his pay that he can claim to be able to afford that? He can not be earning over N3m a year in his role.

Blood crook! Send the EFCC on this baaastard!

And you see his yeye wife saying "The God she serves will give her vengeance". What bloody God, biiatch?

The God that is that of the Delta people your husband is robbing and looting?

4 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 12:17am On Dec 04, 2021
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Sagamite(m): 12:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Icumsa45:
Person go hustle pay 1m school fees only for your pikin to die. Abeg dowen should not open ever again!

It is N3m a year to attend Dowen.

The huslting was corruption in this case!

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 12:23am On Dec 04, 2021
poiZon:

I saw a post on twitter who Sylvester's dad is.
Oromoni is chairman environmental task force in delta state, he stole monies meant for its worker's welfare to spend on his son sending him to a school in faraway lagos.
Are there no good schools in delta state?
This is why lagos will keep making noise about generating large chunk of the VAT shared accross states.
Robbing peter to pay paul and neglecting those whowould have been employed by peter.
12 yearold in a boarding school faraway from home.

See the man sef, na original suffer him suffer before govt come favour am. Instead of trying to use his office to accomodate those who r not opportuned and fortunate to be up there, he is oppressing them.

Make oromoni getat

I know this man and his family. He did not make money today. I worked in a bank for years a long time ago and I had access to see his different account balances. If they remove the chairmanship from this man, it wont make a dent in his pocket.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Sagamite(m): 12:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Tobidarker02:

We are fighting for justice for the innocent child, so your children won't be a victim in future, but here you are cooking up rubbish stories about the father
Do you have blood running in your veins?
Do you have any loved ones?
Please let's be using our No6

Let you daft ass not fight for the future of your own kids while others are destroying it.

Na No 8 you dey use when you cannot reason why you wish to move to white man's country.

Dumb black foool!

You will soon see him asking for how to get residence visa for Canada.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Sagamite(m): 12:31am On Dec 04, 2021
OsazeDee:
The fact that the authorities of the school with all audacity can deny what happened depicts a clear fact that they do have some sort of backing. We can’t exempt political and some high class backing in cases like this.

Again I read somewhere that the kids responsible for the alleged murder are no longer in the country. Then again I kept asking myself how they got out within such a short period. #F.Connection I believe.

Another troubling question is, did the kids disappear out of the country?? How could they allow them leave knowing the atrocity they had committed?? What actions have the government taken against the parents of the kids responsible for moving them out even when investigation is on going.

This is really really sad tbh

Nigeria… smh.
So far from saving.

Products of a failed education system and their "facts" formulation.

This one even said "clear fact". undecided
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by kevwemike: 12:37am On Dec 04, 2021
kaludestiny10:
If I have my way, I will propose that boarding schools should be scraped. I have a little cousin brother who attends one of the boarding schools in maitama Abuja. During the covid 19 lockdown last year, I spent two months at his parents place. The type of information I got from this little boy as regards the happening in his school are horrifying. I wanted to draw his mum's attention to the happenings in his school, but he pleaded with me not to. And the school in question is a catholic school o.
u are a very bad person for not telling the parent
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:59am On Dec 04, 2021
I just don't know what to tell you.
OssyMalik:
you don’t have data to watch the 30minutes video Oh Zombie? At least use your little stipend Tinubu pays you to buy at least 1gig na.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 04, 2021
OVB123:
Parent should stop taking their children to body (pardon me if i didn't correctly) school.

Hahahahah, u for kukuma write broda school.

Omo no lele oyinbo no be our language
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Amumaigwe: 1:12am On Dec 04, 2021
kaludestiny10:

Cousin brother kwa? Gosh!
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 1:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Why would anyone take their kids to a boarding school?, A place where they'd mingle with people from families you know nothing, many from failed homes that the family can't deal with so they send them to hostels ,then you carry your child there .

Anyways, men should teach their sons to be men and stand up to bullies. My little nephew is only 10, he's skilled in judo and taekwondo, very outspoken and smart. He'd hardly be a target for bullies, these days most male kids grow up with their mums,, hence,they become soft and weak. Men need to act more in their sons life

3 Likes

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 04, 2021
Paperbag:
Im just filled with so much pain and hurt for this boy ...

I really did suffer so much in boarding school , so much ...and to think my dad never gave me listing ears when i complain is hrt brking .
He will even flog me and take me back to school anytime i run home when it becomes unbearable cry cry

Really sad this world is messed up , humans where nver to be created ..animals alone would have been better

Even me too
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ComeToJesus: 1:21am On Dec 04, 2021
In this day and time that the world has gone bananas, if you take your child to boarding school', you are a wicked and lazy parent.

I attended a boarding school when the world was still sane. Nowadays, with the failure of the moral compass of society, none of my children will attempt such an unholy experience.

Perverts and pedos now have the finances and the political muscles to own schools. Yahoo boys own private schools. Government has been on a slumber for so long.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ComeToJesus: 1:32am On Dec 04, 2021
Sagamite:

But I can't help but question how a state civil servant can afford to send his child to Dowen College at N3m per annnum for school fees alone.

The father, also called Sylvester Oromoni, is a mere Chairman of the Environmental task force in Delta state.

Not federal, state!

With 3 being there at the same time last year. That is N9m on school fees alone. How much is his pay that he can claim to be able to afford that? He can not be earning over N3m a year in his role.

And you see his yeye wife saying "The God she serves will give her vengeance". What bloody God, biiatch?

You simply need help and prayers that will counter the effusion of curses cascading on your head now. May God help you.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by jeff1607(m): 2:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Boarding schools are no longer the way they used to be. Those who went to private schools with boarding facilities know how this child got tortured in their head.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by greggng: 2:09am On Dec 04, 2021
Sagamite:

Not federal, state!

Stop being naive . You are a Nigeria and you guys are fantastically corrupt . No Nigerian working in the civil service depend only on his or her salary .But this is not the area of concentration right now .we are discussing the death of an innocent child. We are not discussing corruption now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by greggng: 2:14am On Dec 04, 2021
OVB123:
Thanks man, i couldn't believe what i wrote. I have learnt my lessons and it wouldn't repeat itself again.

Don't let him.deceive you . This is the correct spelling Boarding school

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by TuFab(f): 3:07am On Dec 04, 2021
kaludestiny10:

Hmmmm.... Had a similar experience with a little kid
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by TuFab(f): 3:10am On Dec 04, 2021
ComeToJesus:
In this day and time that the world has gone bananas, if you take your child to boarding school', you are a wicked and lazy parent.

I attended a boarding school when the world was still sane. Nowadays, with the failure of the moral compass of society, none of my children will attempt such an unholy experience.

Perverts and pedos now have the finances and the political muscles to own schools. Yahoo boys own private schools. Government has been on a slumber for so long.
Gbam!
Like... I can't imagine not seeing my child daily o, dunno how those people do it.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by pafra(m): 3:54am On Dec 04, 2021
jamesversion:

My youngest brother schooled in Edgewood college, Lekki, before going for university Abroad. We are from Rivers State, IMO, my Dad only sent him there primarily for the sake of prestige and maybe to enable him have good contacts for the future.

Me wey attend FGC I sabi book pass everybody for Nigeria.

You Sabi book pass no mean say you go rich pass everybody.

You no go the school you know go understand.remain with your Sabi book

I don't want to go further than this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two OAU Students Commit Suicide / Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.