Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) (43897 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by JBRichard(m): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
kaludestiny10:
If I have my way, I will propose that boarding schools should be scraped. I have a little cousin brother who attends one of the boarding schools in maitama Abuja. During the covid 19 lockdown last year, I spent two months at his parents place. The type of information I got from this little boy as regards the happening in his school are horrifying. I wanted to draw his mum's attention to the happenings in his school, but he pleaded with me not to. And the school in question is a catholic school o.
I agree with you. The question in my mind is "What are parents still doing with boarding school?" Knowing fully well the insecurity in Nigeria and what have you. All the cock and bull story that your child won't learn to be independent or so is not true. Or is it that parents are too busy to take care of their children or they have excess funds. Please take care of your child yourself and leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Bimpe29: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pacesetter123:
I disagree with you.We went there and came out unscathed.... morally and physically and today,we are where we are now in the society.
Of course, you are entitled to your opinion.

Apparently, things are now worse than ever before. The good of putting ward in boarding school is relatively less than the harm it avails these days.

Recently a toddler was allegedly raped to death at Premier Academy, Lugbe, Abuja and of recent was the tragic news of Sylvester.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Psoul(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Numerouno94:

I catch u. grin

Hahahahahaha.
I whinn you well well ooo grin grin
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ezekielsamuel1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
mayor1814:
Just heard a report of a 14 year old girl raped to death, now this one. what a cruel world we living in. May God protect us.
Where was the girl raped?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / Items OAU Student Stole From The School Hostel (Picture) / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.