Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) (43915 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by osazuwa23: 3:58am On Dec 04, 2021
The boarding i went to siant mary dediciation british international schoo benin city 2007 2008 the bathroom looked like a prison. i think a prison bathroom look better the shower didnt have stalls door seperating them.as soon as you wacked in there was two shower in one so absiclly you can see the next person next to you. if i can go back i would do home school but at the time my dad hadnt finish the family house. i havent been back in 13 years nut i can imagine it still look the same as how i saw back in 2008. the present founder would go to london. the daughter was good looking she looked like rihanna
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1407876/late-sylvester-oromonis-dad-narrates-son-tortured-died-video/
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:21am On Dec 04, 2021
How can a skol say a student died cos of injuries sustained while playing football? The fact they can lie and choose to cover up for criminals is totally despicable.

Dowen has always looked like a dungeon that a skol to me.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by NoToPile: 5:01am On Dec 04, 2021
I thought as much, that boy was poisoned.

Point is his roommates might not even talk when interrogated because of fear parents of the roommates may even prevent their children from saying what they know to protect their children.

If that boy had spoken up earlier he might have been saved, fear.

Bullies instill so much fear in these children they can't even talk

A set of boys 14-16 years max forcing a boy to drink and beating him up without even fear or remorse while threatening all of them.

Parents should up their parenting skills

Either way all those that were involved, the boys oo, their parents who allegedly flew them out, even the school that didn't investigate properly and stated after thorough investigation, all of them will have their own share of justice/vengeance.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by wirinet(m): 5:11am On Dec 04, 2021
You are a very heartless person. Did you watch the video at all, or you just jump to defend the school and all accused due to selfish reasons?

ivolt:

The school management is working on the information they have, no report was made by the victim.
The parents of the victim are saying another thing after not before the boys death!
The fact is there is nothing incriminating the school, the parents or even the accused kids.

The school management is working with the information they have but they already but they already put out a statement that the boy died from from injuries while playing football, meanwhile no report has been made (according to you).

You are now blaming the parents of the victim? What you are accusing them of I am yet to understand. And after you have concluded your own investigations, you find nothing incriminating the school, the parents or even the accused kids. You only find suspicion incriminating the parents and even the victim.

ivolt:

The next step is to conduct an independent autopsy.
If we go by the narrative so far, foul play happened but no evidence yet to correctly assign blame.

That boy was alive in the hospital all these while and the parent didn't say anything.
Were the parents keeping the information private for reasons best known to them
or it just happens that they were able to get information from him just at the point of death?

You expect the parent to start going to press while their child was still in hospital with doctors battling to save his life. I doubt you have children, so you have no idea of the mental state of a parent whose child is dying.

The school is useless. Even If the incident was not so life threatening, a good school should still have shown better competence in handling the welfare of it's students. The "cheap" school my children go to here in Ikorodu is far more competent than the overrated Dowen College. My 13 year old injured his leg in school while playing football today. The school had alread treated the wound before I got to know about it when I got home in the evening. My little daughter is asthmatic. I get a call from the school whenever she gets an attack. And this is a day school.
You now mean to tell me that from the time the little boy was injured till the time he gave up the ghost, Dowen College was unaware of the injuries and what led to it? Unbelievable.

I pray you grow a conscience.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by wirinet(m): 5:18am On Dec 04, 2021
Sagamite:
Upsetting to see a 12 year old boy die, especially in pain.

But I can't help but question how a state civil servant can afford to send his child to Dowen College at N3m per annnum for school fees alone.

The father, also called Sylvester Oromoni, is a mere Chairman of the Environmental task force in Delta state.

Not federal, state!

But this crook said he has had 5 children pass through Dowen College!

With 3 being there at the same time last year. That is N9m on school fees alone. How much is his pay that he can claim to be able to afford that? He can not be earning over N3m a year in his role.

Blood crook! Send the EFCC on this baaastard!

And you see his yeye wife saying "The God she serves will give her vengeance". What bloody God, biiatch?

The God that is that of the Delta people your husband is robbing and looting?

Please don't derail this thread. This is not the topic of this thread. This is about the pain of parents watching their son suffer an excruciating death, and about the incompetence of Dowen College in managing the welfare of it's students.

If you want to talk about corruption in all facets of the Nigerians society, open another thread and we will discuss.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2021
DOTian:
Lots of wack homes raising wacck kids these days.
If these kids start to exhibit their fathers and uncles terrorist and cultist behaviors in school, they should be rusticated and sent out to either the prisons or to hard labor camps. They should never be allowed into a school environment again
That's has been always my take on unruly students. Expel them ASAP b4 they wreck havoc buh our money making owners of schools will never do that instead they cook stories against the victim.
After closing the Dowen school for life the owner should be prosecuted and if found guilty, should be executed to serve as deterrent to others gullible school owners.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Tobidarker02: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2021
Sagamite:

Let you daft ass not fight for the future of your own kids while others are destroying it.

Na No 8 you dey use when you cannot reason why you wish to move to white man's country.

Dumb black foool!

You will soon see him asking for how to get residence visa for Canada.
You sound delusional .you must have been through a lot
Sorry hun.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 5:40am On Dec 04, 2021
Englandboy:
Can't imagine myself not seeing my kid for just a day , parent should start focusing there self and time to their children teach them so that they can learn more about life this boarding school issue is getting out of hand.only God knows what his parents are going through now.
. Remain blessed bro. Parents shed their responsibility by taking their wards to boarding schools nowadays. It's not that they are occupied as such but they, especially the wives, are just LAZY. Most of the parents own thier businesses so the issue of lack of time to take care of them is out of it.
Come and see them on Resumption days and during open days wearing expensive jewelries and heavy make up with expensive cars just to show up. Abi what can you say of parents dumping a 3 or 4 years old child in a boarding school?
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 5:45am On Dec 04, 2021
kaludestiny10:
If I have my way, I will propose that boarding schools should be scraped. I have a little cousin brother who attends one of the boarding schools in maitama Abuja. During the covid 19 lockdown last year, I spent two months at his parents place. The type of information I got from this little boy as regards the happening in his school are horrifying. I wanted to draw his mum's attention to the happenings in his school, but he pleaded with me not to. And the school in question is a catholic school o.
. Na so my brother. Government need to put more attention to this boarding issues. Lots of atrocities going on in these hostel and the owners so empower the kids that their house masters and mistresses mean nothing to them
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ivolt: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2021
wirinet:
You are a very heartless person. Did you watch the video at all, or you just jump to defend the school and all accused due to selfish reasons?

The school management is working with the information they have but they already but they already put out a statement that the boy died from from injuries while playing football, meanwhile no report has been made (according to you).
They press release is out there and nowhere did the school state the cause of the boys death as it is currently unknown.
They stated the injuries he reported to the school's doctor..

You are now blaming the parents of the victim? What you are accusing them of I am yet to understand. And after you have concluded your own investigations, you find nothing incriminating the school, the parents or even the accused kids. You only find suspicion incriminating the parents and even the victim.
You seems to be a straw man expert, making up argument as you please.
When someone challenges your view, it is not the end of the world. The right approach
is limit the discussion to what was actually said.
Nothing said so far incriminate the school or anyone else.

You expect the parent to start going to press while their child was still in hospital with doctors battling to save his life. I doubt you have children, so you have no idea of the mental state of a parent whose child is dying.
Nope, most parents who have issues with school never go to the press.
They report erring students and teachers to the school first and if the issue involves violence,
they make police report.
There are at least 5 persons in the hospital with that kid, it is impossible they are all too busy to make a report.

The school is useless. Even If the incident was not so life threatening, a good school should still have shown better competence in handling the welfare of it's students.
What is better competence in treating an injury supposedly sustained during a football match?
Did you expect them to conduct X-rays, MRI and the rest over a trivial leg injury as reported?
FYI, that is not how medicine is done. You work from the simple to complex treatment as a case progresses.

The "cheap" school my children go to here in Ikorodu is far more competent than the overrated Dowen College. My 13 year old injured his leg in school while playing football today. The school had alread treated the wound before I got to know about it when I got home in the evening.
What kind of better treatment did they give your kid?
Did they conduct X-ray, MRI or CT scan to determine if he has internal injuries?
Nope. They treated him based on what he reported just like Dowen did.

My little daughter is asthmatic. I get a call from the school whenever she gets an attack. And this is a day school.
So what did you do after getting a call?
Hire an ambulance?

You now mean to tell me that from the time the little boy was injured till the time he gave up the ghost, Dowen College was unaware of the injuries and what led to it? Unbelievable.
Are you sure you are even following the story?
Since Dowen did treated the kid when he reported, I don't see any point here.
Dowen is also not a mind reader to have known what led to it. They work with what they were told.
They obviously won't go around asking every student whether the boy really played football!

Again, not all injuries involve visible cuts, bruises and large blood loss. Some are well hidden even
to the patient and only starts to shows worrisome symptoms few days after the event.

For a similar story not involving a school, read this one.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/18/14-year-old-schoolgirl-beaten-to-death-by-male-classmates-in-abeokuta/
Yes, the parents failed to read their daughters mind and she died!

I pray you grow a conscience.
Lynch mob isn't justice, it is perversion of justice.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Sagamite:

It is N3m a year to attend Dowen.

The huslting was corruption in this case!

Corruption? Please explain
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ivolt: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2021
Tobidarker02:

The school said and I quote "After thorough investigation we conclude that he was not beaten to death"
Did you made up this quote or there is an actual report out there with this quote?

what will make a school call ones parents to come pick up their kids over football injury?
They didn't call the parents when he reported the injury. They treated him.
They called when it wasn't getting better.
Got the difference?

Abegii abegii
The school knows everything that transpired[/quote]
Yes, the school can see everything that goes on with the student.
They also can read the mind of their student.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by mamajaz(f): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2021
kaludestiny10:
If I have my way, I will propose that boarding schools should be scraped. I have a little cousin brother who attends one of the boarding schools in maitama Abuja. During the covid 19 lockdown last year, I spent two months at his parents place. The type of information I got from this little boy as regards the happening in his school are horrifying. I wanted to draw his mum's attention to the happenings in his school, but he pleaded with me not to. And the school in question is a catholic school o.

Can you please tell this mummy. You may end up saving a soul or saving souls.
Another thing, I think parents should try stopping this boarding houses thingy it's turning to burden houses already.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by wirinet(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2021
ivolt:

They press release is out there and nowhere did the school state the cause of the boys death as it is currently unknown.

When someone challenges your view, it is not the end of the world. The right approach

They report erring students and teachers to the school first and if the issue involves violence,
they make police report.
There are at least 5 persons in the hospital with that kid, it is impossible they are all too busy to make a report.

What is better competence in treating an injury supposedly sustained during a football match?
Did you expect them to conduct X-rays, MRI and the rest over a trivial leg injury as reported?
FYI, that is not how medicine is done. You work from the simple to complex treatment as a case progresses.

Did they conduct X-ray, MRI or CT scan to determine if he has internal injuries?

Hire an ambulance?

Dowen is also not a mind reader to have known what led to it. They work with what they were told.
They obviously won't go around asking every student whether the boy really played football!

Again, not all injuries involve visible cuts, bruises and large blood loss. Some are well hidden even
to the patient and only starts to shows worrisome symptoms few days after the event.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/18/14-year-old-schoolgirl-beaten-to-death-by-male-classmates-in-abeokuta/

This one you are defending Dowen College as if your life depends on it. It looks like you have a stake in the school.

I trust Lagos State Government to carry out a proper investigation, after which I hope the Police would prosecute all those directly and indirectly involved. Then I expect the father to sue the college for negligence.

Here is a report from the fathers perspective.

But my son that I saw when we got to school didn't look like who fell. Chidalu's hands,face and legs was swollen and he kept writhing in pains.
"What happened to my son?!" My husband shouted at the principal who kept insisting he fell down.
My son could no longer talk as his lips were injured having deep cuts on them.
We immediately took him away from school to a hospital in town where tests were carried out and we were waiting for results.
"Mummy they hit me and locked me inside a cupboard for two days" Chidalu muttered to me silently when it was just I and his dad in the ward.
My heart flew and his dad had his eyes opened wide.
"Who are they?" He asked Chidalu.
"They said they will kill me,they always eat all my provisions and takes my boxers and singlets,they gave me Fayrouz to take forcefully then beat me" I was already crying and boiling.
My husband immediately began calling the police,he called the principal who hung up the call on him.
Suddenly Chidalu began jerking with foams coming out of his mouth,his eyes began turning white.
"Chimooo!! Chimooo!!! Doctor!! Chidalu stop this thing! Huni tell Chidalu to stop this nau!!!" I began screaming and wailing,my wig already on the floor.
My Chidalu heaved and went stone cold,he died in my arms.
My only son!
My only child!
My husband fell to the floor and sobbed.
"Madam Peace please take heart,Sir Lucky we're sorry" the doctor said to us.
"Chidalu's killers will never go unpunished! I will fight with my last blood and with everything I have to make them pay" my husband blurted.
- https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/culprits?__m_async_page__&__big_pipe_on__&fb_dtsg_ag=AQxkpMQWcEE_6oksPM-ULlJ4-exNVTDqFHe5ZQuHy1amzrun%3A29%3A1616278465&jazoest=24985

Watch the video and pictures of the last moments of the boy and tell me if his injuries resemble football accident.
https://www.sojworldnews.com/video-of-last-moments-of-12-year-old-boy-allegedly-beaten-to-death-for-refusing-to-join-cult-in-school/

Football accident should involve legs, bruise of a fall.

Have some conscience and empathy as a human being.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by NoToPile: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2021
Buffalo2:
That's has been always my take on unruly students Expel them ASAP b4 they wreck havoc buh our money making owners of schools will never do that instead they cook stories against the victim
After closing the Dowen school for life the owner should be prosecuted and if found guilty, should be executed to serve as deterrent to others gullible school owners.

Thats the way lots of these private schools operate. Fear of losing a student and the money in fees will not make them expel the student.

Will private school owners listen? Money money money is the driving force. I am almost certain those boys didn't start their unruly behavior today.

If parents can't train their children well from home, a school has a right to expel unruly students that will cause problems like this for them

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by NoToPile: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2021
ivolt:

they make police report.

Hire an ambulance?

Stop trying to defend the school. You keep on saying they didnt report. You keep saying nothing is incriminating the school or anyone else, the bullying the boy reported,the boy and roommates were bullied to silence, the names he mentioned, the stuff they forced him to drink is not incriminating? Did all these not happen under the watch of this same school?

Dowen college was negligent that's the point, what do you mean they are not mind readers, they said they investigated, investigation is digging deeper to find the truth did they do that no?

Everybody with common sense should know that's more than a football leg injury, if the schools in house doctors is interviewed about his opinion more facts will emerge.

if the so called caregivers can't know their students are being bullied they are not fit.

The parents should fight it to the last, I pray they have the tenacity of Don Davis mother.

Stop looking at this through the eyes of a doctor, I suspect you are one.

There are other variables to this case
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Rayd502(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2021
otokx:

Even in day school there is bullying and cultism.

Yes there is bullying and cultism,but the effects or influence can be mitigated because as a parent one can observe deviations in behaviour of the child.

There is no day I don't ask my daughter how her day went,I try to observe her countenance as she tells me.She is even closer to her mum,who to the best of my knowledge she doesn't hide anything from.

Proper supervision is achieved with the day school system.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ivolt: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2021
wirinet:

This one you are defending Dowen College as if your life depends on it. It looks like you have a stake in the school.
I actually thought you are one of the few who could logically defend their position.
So nice of you to have descended into unfounded wild accusations just like the mob.

I trust Lagos State Government to carry out a proper investigation, after which I hope the Police would prosecute all those directly and indirectly involved.
Yes, the Lagos state government will carry out an investigation and determine
if anyone will be prosecuted.

Then I expect the father to sue the college for negligence.
This is the only legally valid point you have made so far and you
will agree that it falls short of criminal responsibility that the mob
demands.

Here is a report from the fathers perspective.
I read the report and saw the video.
You and others seem to think someone, anyone being punished
because of the disturbing nature of the injury and death means "justice".
I disagree that there is only justice if the right person is punished for the right crime.

I see that you completely ignored the link I posted which proves a parent's "incompetence" or
"negligence" according to your belief.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by wirinet(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2021
ivolt:

The school had already reported that the death was caused by football related injuries.

Who reported to the doctor that the injuries were football related? Was it the boy himself or the mates he was playing football with? Please link your source.

A boy died in the care of a school without proper investigation and treatment and you are yapping " Nothing said so far incriminate the school or anyone else."

they make police report.
So the 5 people should leave the hospital and go to the police station while the child is still struggling for his life? You think the Dad or Mum can leave their son at the hospital and think coherently of anything else while their child is in excruciating pain. As I said you most probably don't have a child yet.

Please give us more detail report of that football match.

Also provide us on treatment given the child as a result of that football match injury before the arrival of the parents.

Since you are close to the school, provide us with details of the treatment.

Hire an ambulance?
I went to the school and took my daughter home. The school usually provide first aid treatment before I arrive.

Pathetic excuse. Before any treatment can commence for any treatment, the background to the sickness/ injuries must be ascertained by the doctor or nurse. How did the report of the injuries get to the doctor? Did the boy walk all by himself to the school clinic or was brought by his football mates or teachers. At least football accidents occur during the match.

This is diversion. You are trying to divert attention from Dowen College. That's another case on it's own and should be viewed on its own merit.

No one is lynching Dowen College. A thorough investigation is underway. But you have already exonerated Dowen College and accused the victims.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2021
kollinz1234:
The agony in my heart if I imagine the pains a twelve years old will go through while being beaten to death can not be overemphasized.

I just hate the parents of that little boy for ignoring his complain and failing to save him when they would have done so. Now no matter what they do, they can never bring him back to life.

But what do I even know
The parents were very careless, they didnt listen to him when he told them to change his school, very careless parents. Now they have lost their son. You noticed a change in the behaviour of your child for bad, how lean he got and you didnt do anything, how unusually quiet he has become. Parents of these days think their only responsibility is to provide money for their children. They dont take care of their psychological and emotional needs. I am an Educationist, have also taught in a school and I know what I am saying.

I feel so angry about this.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ivolt: 7:53am On Dec 04, 2021
NoToPile:

Stop trying to defend the school.
I am not. Facts may seem like defence but it is just fact.

[quote
You keep on saying they didnt report. You keep saying nothing is incriminating the school
[/quote]
Yes, absolutely nothing incriminating the school as of now.
If you access to such, please share.

or anyone else, the bullying the boy reported,the boy and roommates were bullied to silence, the names he mentioned, the stuff they forced him to drink is not incriminating? Did all these not happen under the watch of this same school?
You see in a boarding school, the management don't conduct investigative morning interviews on all students to
fish out prospective offenders.
No report or visible sign of a problem, no investigations!

Dowen college was negligent that's the point, what do you mean they are not mind readers, they said they investigated, investigation is digging deeper to find the truth did they do that no?
Investigation in a civil sense is quite limited.
If the accused and witnesses claim they didn't see anything, then they didn't.
You don't expect the school to torture students to confess do you?

Everybody with common sense should know that's more than a football leg injury, if the schools in house doctors is interviewed about his opinion more facts will emerge.
Did you see the injuries when it was first reported?
Nope.
I and others didn't see it too.
The case could go either way based on an interview.

if the so called caregivers can't know their students are being bullied they are not fit.
Many parents also don't know their kids are being bullied.
Does that make them a failure?
Here is a recent case of such parent:

If bullying was reported to the management and they fail to act on it, then that is criminal.
It would be wrong to assume such is the case until new evidence emerges.

The parents should fight it to the last, I pray they have the tenacity of Don Davis mother.

Stop looking at this through the eyes of a doctor, I suspect you are one.

There are other variables to this case
Yes, they should fight.
However, the medical aspect is very important because it will determine the actual cause of death.
Without it, no one can be held responsible in this case!
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by wirinet(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Nuttella:
The parents were very careless, they didnt listen to him when he told them to change his school, very careless parents. Now they have lost their only child and son. You noticed a change in the behaviour of your child for bad, how lean he got and you didnt do anything, how unusually quiet he has become. Parents of these days think their only responsibility is to provide money for their children. They dont take care of their psychological and emotional needs. I am an Educationist, have also taught in a school and I know what I am saying.

I know everyone is angry at the gruesome "murder" of the 12 year old, but you can't blame the parents. It due to lack of education. Parents are not taught to recognise signs of bullying. No one knew that bullying would result in murder. It's the responsibility of the school to monitor and punish bullying behaviour by students. Bully victims are most times too afraid or ashamed to report.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Atdeejay12: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2021
I think schools now should invest in security just as they employing teachers... infact if numbers of students is 1000 in a school... the security Men/women employed should be up to 50... 20 students per 1 security man/woman ...
More cctv surveillance, ...
More alarm buttons..
More emergency routes...
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ceeceeuwa: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2021
poiZon:

I saw a post on twitter who Sylvester's dad is.
Oromoni is chairman environmental task force in delta state, he stole monies meant for its worker's welfare to spend on his son sending him to a school in faraway lagos.
Are there no good schools in delta state?
This is why lagos will keep making noise about generating large chunk of the VAT shared accross states.
Robbing peter to pay paul and neglecting those whowould have been employed by peter.
12 yearold in a boarding school faraway from home.

See the man sef, na original suffer him suffer before govt come favour am. Instead of trying to use his office to accomodate those who r not opportuned and fortunate to be up there, he is oppressing them.

Make oromoni getat
Does that justify why his son should be killed? It could have been any ones child. Show some empathy!
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by tutudesz: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2021
executive12:

Typical African mindset.
Are you aware today was suppose to be is birthday undecided
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by NoToPile: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2021
Nuttella:
The parents were very careless, they didnt listen to him when he told them to change his school, very careless parents. Now they have lost their only child and son. You noticed a change in the behaviour of your child for bad, how lean he got and you didnt do anything, how unusually quiet he has become. Parents of these days think their only responsibility is to provide money for their children. They dont take care of their psychological and emotional needs. I am an Educationist, have also taught in a school and I know what I am saying.

Wow are you certain of this info then that should have been a red alert for a lot of parents.

Meaning the bullying didn't start newly.

I can't erase that video from my mind the boy was in so much pains.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2021
NoToPile:

Wow are you certain of this info then that should have been a red alert for a lot of parents.

Meaning the bullying didn't start newly.

I can't erase that video from my mind the boy was in so much pains.
The mother said so. He spent first term in the school, came home and was acting so scared.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by wirinet(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2021
This are the words of the father.( for those who say it's football injury)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXB5lUzNArH/?hl=en
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Psoul(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Numerouno94:

Boarding. grin grin

Broader School
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by NoToPile: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Nuttella:
The mother said so. He spent first term in the school, came home and was acting so scared.

Chai oo

Then it means acts of bullying almost like this have been happening to other students, will the school say they are not aware, it's not a very large school I think, don't they have housemasters/mistresses?

Parents should never ignore the concerns of their children, they should always try to investigate further, it's just breaking my heart.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by tutudesz: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2021
zinaunreal:

You go and kill them now....
Are you aware today was to be 12 birthday undecided
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by poiZon: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Does that justify why his son should be killed? It could have been any ones child. Show some empathy!
Am not happy about the son's death, all am saying is our leaders should stop all these abuse of office anytime u are opportune to be head of any agency or parastatal.
1million naira per term amounts to 3million naira yearly outside other travel expenses to and fro Lagos. Our leaders should start leading by example, they should fix healthcare, public schools to standard enough to accommodate their kids, by so doing they will be conscious of what is happening in the schools cos they know their kids r in one of those facilities.
An average nigerian have this oppressor mentality, once i hammer or land a govt appointment, na to comot my child from average govt school and enrolled them in a private institution so he can connect with president's children.
Some directors in ministriea will starve their workers and cornered their welfare packages just to satisfy their expensive kids tuition.

Most of these kids later become menace and nuisance to their families..

If he oromoni paid his Sylvester's fee at dowen thru legit money, the son's death won't go unpunished, but if na thru looting and starving staffs their due package, i get no sympathy for am.
Children should start askimg their parents questions when they notice they r spending way above their income, likewise parents too asking their kids questions on how they make money when they over spend outside what they give them as pocket money.
By so doing nigeria go better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / NUC Boss Resigns, To Resume As BUK Lecturer / Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.