Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) (43920 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by PointZerom: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2021
SirBlack999:
Nigeria is a crime scene.

One of the perpetrators has fled to Europe, so I have heard

If you see the caliber of people that enrol their children there and the amount they're bn charged you'll weep for a poor man. My wife ones went their for our child.

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by xpool(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
What concern death with the School management and parents of those cursed Students?
Be rational

You lack understanding!
When you cover up murder, you are a murderer
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ddeola: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2021
All these private schools sef , Naija don turn to land of terror because EVIL PEOPLE are in authority. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Na d same thing herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers, isis and bokodevils dey do inside d same Naija. But evil will surely bow to the good.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Maghan37: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2021
tutudesz:
The school management, parents of those students and the students should be killed undecided
To those insulting me for my comment undecided Today was suppose to be his 12 birthday
That is over justice. All that is needed is for the culprits themselves to be arrested.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2021
ivolt:

A parent is a failure if their child don't trust them enough to reveal
life threatening experience to them on time.

The parent in this case didn't even show up for 2 days after the school reported their boy sick.

If your child doesn't trust you, who will they trust?
I beg to disagree sir
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by samtol4(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2021
kaludestiny10:
If I have my way, I will propose that boarding schools should be scraped. I have a little cousin brother who attends one of the boarding schools in maitama Abuja. During the covid 19 lockdown last year, I spent two months at his parents place. The type of information I got from this little boy as regards the happening in his school are horrifying. I wanted to draw his mum's attention to the happenings in his school, but he pleaded with me not to. And the school in question is a catholic school o.
did you inform the mother? If you didn't then you no try at all
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Numerouno94:

Babangbali na son abeg. grin
boat of them are correct, one is British English, while the other one is American English. Google is your friend!
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Sagamite(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2021
ComeToJesus:

You simply need help and prayers that will counter the effusion of curses cascading on your head now. May God help you.

Let your God lick my ass!

Not kiss it, lick it!

The centre of it.

Continue wasting your life "praying"; believing in curses, demons and witches.

You need help to improve your low quality brain of prayers.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Sagamite(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2021
greggng:

Stop being naive . You are a Nigeria and you guys are fantastically corrupt . No Nigerian working in the civil service depend only on his or her salary .But this is not the area of concentration right now .we are discussing the death of an innocent child. We are not discussing corruption now.

Let me educate you.

Go and buy a notebook and label it "My lessons on life by the great Sagamite".

Go! I will wait.

...................................................................................................................................................................

You got it?

Well done!

Now put this in it as the first few lessons of educating your life.

"As a Nigerian, focusing on corruption should be the first and leading priority of my life"

"Corruption destroys my life in many ways I can see and even in more that I cannot see because I am naive"

"I shall not, and never, let corrupt people and their supporters rest for a second irrespective of the circumstances because they affect my life badly"

Now thank me for educating you for free!
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Sagamite(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2021
wirinet:

Please don't derail this thread. This is not the topic of this thread. This is about the pain of parents watching their son suffer an excruciating death, and about the incompetence of Dowen College in managing the welfare of it's students.

If you want to talk about corruption in all facets of the Nigerians society, open another thread and we will discuss.

As long as a corrupt person is talking, I will always talk about their corruption and never "derail" from focusing on that part of their life.

You get it?
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Sagamite(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2021
Tobidarker02:

You sound delusional .you must have been through a lot
Sorry hun.

Cretinous fuuktard!
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Sagamite(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Icumsa45:

Corruption? Please explain

If you don't get it by now then your IQ is not high enough for me to waste my time explaining or you are high on Mkpulu Mmiri.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2021
While you lack courtesy of speaking
xpool:

You lack understanding!
When you cover up murder, you are a murderer
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by tutudesz: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2021
Maghan37:
That is over justice. All that is needed is for the culprits themselves to be arrested.
The deeper life issue is still ongoing O! We know our justice system is nothing to write home
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by kollinz1234(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Nuttella:
The parents were very careless, they didnt listen to him when he told them to change his school, very careless parents. Now they have lost their only child and son. You noticed a change in the behaviour of your child for bad, how lean he got and you didnt do anything, how unusually quiet he has become. Parents of these days think their only responsibility is to provide money for their children. They dont take care of their psychological and emotional needs. I am an Educationist, have also taught in a school and I know what I am saying.

I feel so angry about this.
you are very correct. I think crime will reduce if we begin to hold parents responsible for the deeds and misdeeds of their children.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Sagamite:

If you don't get it by now then your IQ is not high enough for me to waste my time explaining or you are high on Mkpulu Mmiri.

You are not making sense, ask your mum who is your father? It's obvious your real father was born an imbecyle and passed it to you. Unfortunate morun.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2021
wirinet:

Please don't derail this thread. This is not the topic of this thread. This is about the pain of parents watching their son suffer an excruciating death, and about the incompetence of Dowen College in managing the welfare of it's students.

If you want to talk about corruption in all facets of the Nigerians society, open another thread and we will discuss.

Ignore the nonentity, this one hardly passed any exam on his own except through expo.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
NoToPile:

Chai oo

Then it means acts of bullying almost like this have been happening to other students, will the school say they are not aware, it's not a very large school I think, don't they have housemasters/mistresses?

Parents should never ignore the concerns of their children, they should always try to investigate further, it's just breaking my heart.

Nothing annoys me like carelessness.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Joeyfizzo: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I think they push this guy from building beating can't even result to this.
don't bring urself out like dis pls.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Nuliberry: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
kaludestiny10:
If I have my way, I will propose that boarding schools should be scraped. I have a little cousin brother who attends one of the boarding schools in maitama Abuja. During the covid 19 lockdown last year, I spent two months at his parents place. The type of information I got from this little boy as regards the happening in his school are horrifying. I wanted to draw his mum's attention to the happenings in his school, but he pleaded with me not to. And the school in question is a catholic school o.

You wanted to bring the information to his mother and he pleased you should not and then you let it be?? Such horrifying information as you termed it.
Hmm! It will be a great disservice to your cousin, his parents and humanity if you an adult keep quiet on such. When it boomerangs who then do you blame.

Please draw the attention of your cousin's parents to the horrifying issue as a matter of urgency.
Thank you as you do the needful.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
BABANGBALI post=108198855:
boat
of them are correct, one is British English, while the other one is American English. Google is your friend!

Oga "sun" nd "son" can never b synonymous in any English be it British English, American English, Australian English, Canadian English etecetera.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Psoul:

Broader School

Boarding school.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by einsteine(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Many criminals of today (Yahoo boys and co) would eventually become rich and try to raise their children away from the bad life but it won't work. The children of those criminals would still be criminals despite growing in a life of luxury. It is such children that would then go to a school like Dowen to start their own gangs
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Fumace(f): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is really sad.... This just further reinforced my belief of never allow any of my children attend a boarding school whenever I give birth to them.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
Numerouno94:

Oga "sun" nd "son" can never b synonymous in any English be it British English, American English, Australian English, Canadian English etecetera.
you’re not current. Check the latest google and get updated on the use of English
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
BABANGBALI:
you’re not current. Check the latest google and get updated on the use of English

U too like wahala.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Sagamite(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Icumsa45:

You are not making sense, ask your mum who is your father? It's obvious your real father was born an imbecyle and passed it to you. Unfortunate morun.

Look at this cretinous fuuktard!

At your age, you lack the IQ to know who is corrupt and what corruption looks like, yet you are the one calling someone imbecyle? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your entire lineage are imbecyles!

Your country is borrowing yanfu-yanfu. Debts you and your entire descendents will have to pay back. People like this father are looting it and sending their children to posh schools and abroad instead of using it to improve the country and its productivity, and your moronic arse say they are just "hustling"?

Ko ni daa fun e! (E no go better for you!)

Ko ni daa fun awon ebi e! Karakata yin, ofo lo ma bo si! (E no go better for your family! May your hustles will all fail!)

Bloody product of a failed education system!

Einstein of stupidity!
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Psoul(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Numerouno94:

Boarding school.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Psoul:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I catch u. grin
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sagamite:

Look at this cretinous fuuktard!

At your age, you lack the IQ to know who is corrupt and what corruption looks like, yet you are the one calling someone imbecyle? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your entire lineage are imbecyles!

Your country is boring yanfu-yanfu. Debts you and your entire descendents will have to pay back. People like this father are looting it and sending their children to posh schools and abroad instead of using it to improve the country and its productivity, and your moronic arse say they are just "hustling"?

Ko ni daa fun e! (E no go better for you!)

Ko ni daa fun awon ebi e! Karakata yin, ofo lo ma bo si! (E no go better for your family! May your hustles will all fail!)

Bloody product of a failed education system!

Einstein of stupidity!

Your family deserves to be in chains in the psychiatric ward, what does corruption have to do with the loss of a 12 year old boy? Digressing like a nincompoop.

30k buhari homosexual.

Keep swearing out of frustration, I am far better off than every urchin in your family.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by enonche85(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
poiZon:

U wey get sense why not enter street and protest for the dead?
Wetin carry u come nairaland?
Foolish fool....

That man is the chairman taskforce on environment in delta state, how much is his basic salary?
Can his salary finance the school his son went to?
If u had sense and a functional Brain, u would have thought of this.
I should sympathise with a thief?

That's not how i was trained.
I didnt acquire knowoedge to be more foolish and useless when reasoning.

There's no point exchanging words. You just a child.
Re: How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) by poiZon: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
enonche85:

There's no point exchanging words. You just a child.
Oh papa...

Uncle awayu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / NUC Boss Resigns, To Resume As BUK Lecturer / Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.