Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You (982 Views)

Would You Encourage Your Babe To Sleep With An Employer To Give Her A Job? / Why Is Nature So Unfair To The Male Gender? / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by Sanmel(f): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Sometimes, things just don't happen the way we want and we've got no choice than to encourage ourselves and be hopeful. This we do either by defense mechanisms, encouraging ourselves with some wise sayings or other means..
Let's focus on sayings now, what wise talk gives you hope.
As for me, "whatever would be will be"

Lalasticlala, I need words of encouragement from a wide range of people biko

1 Like

Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by Bigredmachine: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2021
I tell my self that Life no balance at all...
Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2021
In my most challenging times even through tears I tell myself "I would never stop until I come to the fullness of my purpose and desires" "this story is not over, it cannot end here'

When I'm hurt "Nothing broken, nothing missing", "we move"
Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2021
In my most challenging times even through tears I tell myself "I would never stop until I come to the fullness of my purpose and desires" "this story is not over, it cannot end here'

When I'm hurt "Nothing broken, nothing missing", "we move"

Situations will continually test us and bring out the best in us for our next phase but most people get tired during the wait period. And funny enough, this are the very interesting times of life when we gather the most useful experiences.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by Polynek(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Looking around and seeing the good tinx GOD has done 4 me

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by mrgbenga1: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2021
When there's life, there is hope.
Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by Nurseonduty(f): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
It'll end in praise.....
This too shall pass...
Thank God for the gift of life...

Working in the hospital sef have taught me to appreciate even the basic things we're able to do such as ability to eat and move about..
Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by Bigpapi: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sanmel:
Sometimes, things just don't happen the way we want and we've got to choice than to encourage ourselves and be hopeful. This we do either by defense mechanisms, encouraging ourselves with some wise sayings or other means..

Smoke weed
Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by Sanmel(f): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bigpapi:

Smoke weed
Ok.. I'd try that.. Thank you
Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by Truvelisback(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sanmel:
Sometimes, things just don't happen the way we want and we've got to choice than to encourage ourselves and be hopeful. This we do either by defense mechanisms, encouraging ourselves with some wise sayings or other means..

It's not really easy. I do encourage people but atimes i find it difficult to encourage myself.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by obinna58(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
As long as I'm giving it all I wouldn't blame myself cos I know, I strongly believe it's just a matter of time before things gets better.

Design a vision and move towards it with high discipline but first you must accept the sad realities of life so as not to have a heart attack.

Build a resistance and become a shock absorber.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by Double0h7(f): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
I remind myself that everything is temporary.
Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by arthurwillia(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2021
Sanmel:

Right now I have giving my all to get a job but it didn’t work out so I just smile now and say all is vanity cause it’s all useless when I die
Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by jericco1(m): 3:18am On Dec 05, 2021
TBH.. if things don't pan out as I planned, I don't think much about it because I believe there is always tomorrow to try again, to go again.
Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by bepositive11: 3:30am On Dec 05, 2021
There will be better days
Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by Sanmel(f): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2021
arthurwillia:

Right now I have giving my all to get a job but it didn’t work out so I just smile now and say all is vanity cause it’s all useless when I die
Chai! Funny and sad at the same time..
You'll get a job soon by His Grace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You by Sanmel(f): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
It's not really easy. I do encourage people but atimes i find it difficult to encourage myself.
Yeah.. You need to see me putting smiles on people's faces especially at work like I've got everything figured out in my life..
We sha thank God that we don't look like what we've been through..
#Shallom#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Level Of Entitlement Is This? / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating Or Having Sex / 50k Giveaway....tell Me The Song I'm Playing Or The Musicians Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.