Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Gave Her A Bugged Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Her A Bugged Phone (794 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Her A Bugged Phone by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2022
Hey guys come check this out grin grin grin

So this my x wanna come back after our last break up, claimin' she still love me blah blah blah.... Make i just catch cruise with this one, i said okay but u know i will always love u grin grin
I Told her to throwaway her old phone and bought her another one, high-end. Damn she was happy, little did she know that the phone was bugged.
Real time voice(mic) and video(selfie cam) recording
call logs and recording, text messages
real time live location
social media, expecially whatsapp and others.
The main one is the ability to lock, shutdown, kill and even temporary brick the phone remotely on command.
the moment i see any red flag or even yellow flag from her, i boot her outta my life and get my phone back from her...
At least i gave her a chance to redeem herself, its up to her if she's sincere or she just wanna play me.
PEACE

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Her A Bugged Phone by stixxy(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2022
You must be Lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Her A Bugged Phone by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2022
She's still the one in control cos you still love her. Otherwise, you wouldn't take her back or spy on her. Heartbreak 2 loading.

3 Likes

Re: I Gave Her A Bugged Phone by odinson1(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2022
All these trouble just to take back a PROSTITUTE?

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her A Bugged Phone by Freelane33(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2022
I wish I can change my Nairaland moniker to Ministerofenjoyment .
Re: I Gave Her A Bugged Phone by brosom(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2022
Hmm this one strong o undecided

Las las she go still Jones grin.
Re: I Gave Her A Bugged Phone by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2022
nighter:
She's still the one in control cos you still love her. Otherwise, you wouldn't take her back or spy on her. Heartbreak 2 loading.
odinson1:
All these trouble just to take back a PROSTITUTE?

grin Las las i know say na scam she be, i already know that she go still meet other guys. So i just wan use am catch trips, make her other guys ready buy am another phone grin
Re: I Gave Her A Bugged Phone by dawnomike(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2022
stixxy:
You must be Lai Mohammed.
This one pass Lai Mohamed...he is Lianus Mba grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Texting Tricks No Woman Can Resist And How To Use Them / Are Tiv People Home And God-fearing In Terms Of Relationship/marriage? / Popular Tiktok Lady With Heavy Nyash Causes Traffic Accident On Busy Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.